CHAPTER 57

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

In the morning, Kyungsoo wake up early then Namjoo. She looks at Namjoo. He move the hair that was blocking Namjoo face and place a soft kiss on her forehead. He was happy because the day have come which he always wanted and that is Namjoo will be beside him and in his hug.

Namjoo stretch her body, open her eyes, and was greet with Kyungsoo beautiful and charming smiling face.

“Good morning beautiful.”

“Good morning to you to. Beautiful? I think I look ugly.”

“Nope. For me you are beautiful even now.”

Namjoo blush.

“You look cute when you’re blushing.”

“I’m not blushing.”

“Yes you are baby.”

“Forget it. Now just go and take shower. I’ll be in the kitchen preparing some breakfast.”

“Okay. As you wish.” Kyungsoo kiss her lips, stand up, and walk straight to the bathroom. Namjoo told Kyungsoo to wait. Kyungsoo ask “Why? Do you want to join too? Let’s go.”

Namjoo let out a laugh and said “No. Let me brush my teeth first.”

“Owwww. I taught you wanted to take a shower with me.”

“In your dreams.” Then she turns around and walks to the bathroom and start to brush her teeth.

“Believe me I dream about it so many times.”

Namjoo was shock and she stops brushing her teeth. Kyungsoo saw that and laugh.

“I was just kidding.”

Namjoo continue brushing her teeth. After cleaning , she walks out and told Kyungsoo to take shower. She walks outside the room and to the kitchen and take out two eggs and bacon.

While she was frying the bacon, Kyungsoo hugs her from the back and kiss Namjoo shoulder.

“What’s for breakfast?”

“Bacon and eggs. Well basically I only found this in your fridge.”

Kyungsoo laugh and said “Well I’ve been busy these past few months. So I wasn’t able to buy anything. We can go and buy some stuff later after breakfast.”

Namjoo just nod her head. Then she tries to move Kyungsoo hand from her waist and said “Now let me go. I need to cook. I didn’t even takes a bath yet. I must smells.”

“Then cook. Why are you telling to let me go? I don’t care if you didn’t take any bath. You still smell good. Anyway I won’t be here for three days starting from tomorrow. I’m gonna miss you.”

Namjoo didn’t say anything.

When the breakfast was ready, Namjoo told Kyungsoo to place that on the table. Kyungsoo broke the hug, took the plates, and place it on the dining table. Namjoo open the fridge, take out the juice and then the takes two glass, and walk to the dining table.

While they were eating, “Honey, tomorrow we need to pick Chanyeol and Eunji up to and you will be sleeping in Eunji house since I don’t want you to stay alone and Chanyeol didn’t want Eunji to stay alone to since she’s pregnant.”

“Okay. What time will be your flight?”

“In the evening. So we need to go two hours early.”

“Okay then.”

After breakfast and cleaning up, Namjoo walk to the room to take shower.