CHAPTER 25

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

After having dinner with Namjoo, I went back home. For the whole way to my house, I keep on thinking who Namjoo was talking to on the phone. For the whole way driving back home I taught about this Min Woo. Min Woo oppa? Who is that? Why does Namjoo have date with him? Is he someone special to Namjoo? They said that Namjoo barely talk to any guy. Then who is this Min Woo and why does he’s going on a date my Namjoo.

After arrive at my home, I went for shower and got change. Then I took my phone and text Eunji to ask about it.

Me to Eunji

Hello Eunji... Sorry for disturbing you late at night... I need to ask you some question... And please do tell Chanyeol or read this text with him. If not the husband of yours will be jealous and knock me down.

Just then, Eunji text came in.

Eunji to Me

Hahaha!!! Oppa ur funny, well what is it that you want to ask. Don’t worry, Chanyeol oppa is here reading this text with me.

I was just able to laugh. Then I reply her text. Asking about that that was Namjoo talking too.

Me to Eunji

Well while I was eating dinner with her today, someone call her. And she was addressing that person as oppa. She was so happy. She even smiling and laughing. Do you by any chance know who he is?

Eunji to Me

Well can I know what she talked about?

Me to Eunji

Well she said that she’s happy that he’s coming to Korea. And she can pick him up. Something like that.

Eunji to Me

Oww... You don’t need to worry oppa. That must be her cousin. He lives in England. He is like her guardian angel. And he’s married with one daughter.

When I read Eunji text, I feel relive and happy. He is just a cousin. He’s even married and has a daughter. Now I can smile and sleep in peace.

Then I reply Eunji text.

Me to Eunji

Ok Eunji ah... Thank you... I really appreciate it so much.... Thank you so much... You just make me happy...

Eunji to Me

No problem oppa.

Before I place my phone on the coffee table, a text came in and it was from Eunji. I taught that she done texting me. Then I read it

Eunji to Me

Dude if you like her, just confess. Stop disturbing my wife. We were in middle of something. Can’t you just text her tomorrow or text me instead. Now go to sleep and stop disturbing people in the middle of night.

When I read it, I know was not Eunji but it was Chanyeol. This guy is really different after getting married. Well at least he found someone who can make him happy. Me? I’m still finding and waiting.

....

The next day, when I was on my way to office, I got a text from Eunji.

Eunji to Me

Good Morning Kyungsoo oppa. I forget to tell you something yesterday. Are you free this Friday night?

Me to Eunji

Yes I am. Why are you asking Eunji shi.

Eunji to Me

Good. Then can you be Namjoo partner this Friday night for our reunion party?

When I read Eunji text I smile. I will do anything for Namjoo, Eunji ah.

Me To Eunji

I love to Eunji shi. I will do anything for her.

Eunji to Me

Good. Thank you Kyungsoo oppa. Please text her and tell her that you love to be her partner for this Friday.

Me to Eunji

Sure. Will do that.

Then I start driving to my work place. When I arrive, I put down my bag and take my phone out from my pants pocket and text Namjoo.

Me to Namjoo

Hello beautiful. I heard that you have a reunion this coming Friday.

Just a few minute later Namjoo replay my text. I was so happy. She freaking reply my text.

Namjoo to Me

Yup. But how did you know about this?

Me to Namjoo

Well Eunji told me. And she ask me to be your partner that night. I okay with it if you fine with it.

Namjoo to Me

Are you sure you are okay with it??? The truth is they told me to ask you but I was afraid that you will think that I’m just using you.

I don’t care Namjoo ah. Use my how many time you want. I won't get hurt but I will be so happy because I get to be with you.

Me to Namjoo

100% sure. I have no problem with it.

Namjoo to Me

Thank you Kyungsoo shi. I really appreciate it. They have dress code and it’s black suit.

Me to Namjoo

Okay. See you this Friday Namjoo shi.

Then I continue my work.