CHAPTER 4

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

Is been a week I met Namjoo. And since that, I think about her. Truth to be told, I miss her to even I just saw her for once. Today I make up my mind, I’ll ask for her number from Chanyeol since Eunji is her best friend. I need her number. I need to call her. I need to know more about her. I want to know her.

When I was still doing my work using my computer, I look at Chanyeol who was so focus doing his work. I stop typing and look at Chanyeol and call him. He was still doing his work and just answers yes. I took a time because I was thinking about the best way to ask about Namjoo and her number.

When I felt confident, I start asking him “Chanyeol ah. Can I ask you something?”

Chanyeol look at me and said “What is it?” and continue typing.

“That girl I saw at your wedding. Kim Namjoo, by any chance do you have her number?”

Chanyeol immediately stop from typing and look at me. Then he said “No I don’t. Why are you asking about it?” and smirk. I know that face. I know his going to tease me now.

Since he is my friend since elementary school, I decided to tell him the truth.“Well is just that since the first time I saw her at your wedding day, I couldn’t forget about her. Do you know what I’m trying to say? Is hard for me to explain.”

Chanyeol laugh and said “I know what you mean dude. Is just that you are really attached to her and just want to know about her. Don’t you.”

I nod my head as approval. That’s why I really like him. He just understands me. Then he continue “Well I know that feeling. I felt the same went I saw Eunji picture. But why are you asking me about Namjoo's number? You never ask for any girl’s number. But girls will be the one give you their number and you will throw it away. Tell me why?”

“Well I just want to know her more. At least, maybe as a friend. I don’t know why but I really want to know about her.” I explain.

“Sorry dude, but I can’t help. I don’t have her number. But why are you interested in her. What is he’s married or have a boyfriend.”

“I don’t think so she’s married because at the wedding, I didn’t saw her husband or any guy approach her beside Eunji dad and Eunji brothers. I didn’t even saw any rings on her finger.”

“What? What were you doing at my wedding day? Were you checking her out? You even realize that she’s not wearing any rings. What happen to my old Do Kyungsoo. Bring him back.”

I got annoyed and said “Stop over reacting. It’s normal to check out some one that we interests in. Is normal isn’t it?”

Chanyeol just laugh and nod. Then I continue “Can you ask Eunji for her number. Please Chanyeol ah.”

Chanyeol shook his head and said “Nooooo... I’m not gonna do that. What will I answer when she ask why I’m asking for Namjoo number out of sudden. Sorry men I can’t help. You need to ask Eunji by yourself.”

“Dude please. For me. I’m desperate right now.” And show him my desperate face.

“I sorry man. I really can’t. I would like to help but I just can. You need to put efforts on that by yourself.”

“Chanyeol ah please.”

Chanyeol just shook his head and continue doing his work on the computer and ignore me.

I was mad but I will get Namjoo number. And he will help me. I know that. I’m gonna annoy him until he give me Namjoo number. I don’t care.

....

Since that day, I’ve been a very annoying friend to Chanyeol. I will ask him Namjoo number every single day for almost two weeks. Then Chanyeol really got annoyed with me and give me Namjoo number. I was so happy. At last I got her number. He was mad because Eunji ask him so many questions before giving him Namjoo number. Nut I didn’t care as long as I got her number.

 

> END OF POV <