CHAPTER 14

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

It’s the last 2 days of school. I was busy doing my work alone since everyone had already gone back to their family when I realize someone came in the room. I take a look at the person and it was Kyungsoo. I was shock. Why is his here? What does he want? Then she walk toward me and said “Hello there. Are you still working?”

I answer “Yes I’m still working. Why are you here?”

He smile and said “Well I finish my work early. So I taught of having dinner with you. I know you will say no but hey why don’t give a shot.”

“Since you already know my answer why even bother asking me?” I said in sarcastic way.

Before Kyungsoo able to continue, the three guys that I wanted to meet come in and greet me. I look at them and tell them to come near. Then I move my body to face them.

Kyungsoo just move a bit to give the three boys a way. Then I said “Do you guys know why you are here?”

Then shook their hand and said no together.

Namjoo smile and said “What should I do with three of you? Every time I have to handle a problem student it will always be you. Why?”

Ji Hun smile and said “Because we love you ssam. That’s why. We want to with you.” Minguk and Sang Hyuk just nod their head agreeing what Ji Hun said.

I laugh and said “Don’t lie. I’m not gonna fall for that. Now what should I do with three of you?”

Minguk then said “I have an idea. Why don’t you let us go home and think about the detention tomorrow.”

I laugh sarcasticly and said “Ha! As if I’m gonna do that. I have a better idea. Cleaning. Since you guys hate cleaning.”

Sang Hyung then said “Ahhhh ssam. Not cleaning. We hate it. Let us just go home. Anyway you have date isn’t it. Just let us go and you can enjoy your date.” Then he point to Kyungsoo.

I look at Kyungsoo and look back to them and said “Hahaha. Too bad. He’s not my date. So I’m free today.”

“Really. He’s the same men we saw at the restaurant few weeks ago. Isn’t it Ji Hun ah.” Minguk ask looking at Kyungsoo.

Ji Hun nod and said “Yes. He is. The same guy. Same face, same height just different shirt. ”

“Don’t change the topic. I know you are trying to run away.”

Ji Hun look at me and said “Ssam. Please just for this once. I have a date with Jiwon today. She must be waiting.”

I smile and said “Really. Ow I’m sorry.” Then I take my phone and call Jiwon.

Ji Hun look at me and ask “Ssam who are you calling?”

Just then Jiwon answer “Hello ssam. Why did you call me. Am I in trouble?”

“No Jiwon ah, I just need to ask. Do you have a date with Ji Hun today?” I ask

Jiwon said “Nope. I don’t I have a dinner with my family today. I don’t have any date with him today.”

“Really can you repeat what you said to me again.” Then I switch my phone to loud speaker. Then Jiwon said the same thing what she said to me. Then I thank Jiwon and hang up.

Then I look at three of them and stand up. Then I said “Now follow me.”

They just nod and follow me. I saw Kyungsoo was following too.

At the basketball court I told them to clean the court and said that I’ll wait on the stage. I give three of them mop and then move to sit on the stage. Kyungsoo sat beside me. I wasn’t comfortable but I just let him be.

Since they were they three guys who didn’t score in my subject I had a better idea. Then I said to them “Let’s make this fun”

Three of them look at me. I smile and said “Well since three of you mostly fail in my subject, why don’t we do a game. If you get to answer my question, I reduce your works. Deal.”

The guys look exited and agree. I start asking them question.

 

KYUNGSOO POV

I brave myself to meet Namjoo today for another date. So I went and meet her at the school. When I arrive at the teacher’s room, I open the door, and there was Namjoo doing her work. Then she look at me. She was shock to see me but I was expecting that.

Then I step in and walk toward her. “Hello there. Are you still working?”

She answer “Yes I’m still working. Why are you here?”

I smile and said “Well I finish my work early. So I taught of having dinner with you. I know you will say no but hey why don’t give a shot.”

“Since you already know my answer why even bother asking me?” She said in sarcastic way.

Before I able to continue, there were three guy come in the room and greet Namjoo. I step aside and let them meet Namjoo. Then Namjoo start to said and joke with them. I really like to see this side of her since she always act cold with me. Then went she stand up and tell the guys to follow her, I follow too.

At the basketball court, my focus was at Namjoo. When she walks and sits on the stage I follow and sit beside her. I know she wasn’t comfortable with me sitting beside her but I didn’t care.

Then Namjoo keep on asking her student question which most of the question they couldn’t answer. Even I couldn’t answer it since she’s a science and I use to hate science.

Some time I can see Namjoo annoyed face and some just a face that she expect that the kids can’t answer. Then went the three guys done their cleaning. Namjoo walk toward them and tell them to go home. They nod and went away.

Before going home, I ask Namjoo again “So about the dinner. Is it on or not.”

“It’s not. So stop asking me out and go home.” Then she walks away. I was disappointed.