CHAPTER 21

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

It’s Saturday. So Kyungsoo got ready. Just after he got ready, someone text him.

Unknown to Kyungsoo

Good morning Kyungsoo oppa. It’s Bomi. Can you pick Namjoo up? I’m going with Beakhyun and it’s gonna be late when I arrive at Namjoo place. Can you do me that flavour please?

Kyungsoo smile when he reads the texts. He felt happy that they are so many people who trying to help him to known Namjoo.

Kyungsoo to Bomi

No problem at all... I love to pick her up...

Then he drives all the way to pick Namjoo up. He didn’t even bother to have his breakfast first.

When he arrives at Namjoo place, he saw Namjoo was waiting for Bomi with her back pack playing with her phone. Half of her hair was covering her face. She looks like angle.

He stop his car infront of Namjoo. Namjoo take a look. She knows whose car is this. When Kyungsoo came out from the car, her expectation was right. It is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo walk toward Namjoo with her sweet smile and greet Namjoo.

Namjoo just nod and said “What are you doing here?”

“To pick you up sweetheart.”

“Don’t call me that. And Bomi said she’ll pick me up.” She was angry went Kyungsoo call her sweetheart.

“I know, but she text me in the morning asking me to pick you up. Wait I show you prove.”

Then he took out his phone and show Bomi text to her. When she read the text, she was mad at Bomi. She knows that Bomi did this on purpose. She mouthed by herself “Yoon Bomi you are so going to be dead meat.”

She walk to the car, went inside the car by herself. Kyungsoo just smile and they drive off.

For the whole time Namjoo keep quiet and busy playing with her phone. She didn’t even bother to talk or look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo know why Namjoo is acting like that but she just let her be.

When they arrives at the camp site, Namjoo took her things and ran toward Bomi and shout her name “YAH! Yoon Bomi, you’re so dead.”

Then Namjoo came and hit Bomi left arm. Then she said in her angry yet slow voice “Why did you do this? You said you wanted to pick me up. Even if you couldn’t you should call me or text me. Not him. I can come with my own car.”

Bomi smile awkwardly and said “Well Beakhyun pick me up very late. If we have to pick you up we won’t be here until now. So I called Kyungsoo to pick you up. I try to call you but you didn’t pick up.”

Namjoo look at Bomi with her unsatisfied face and said “Really I didn’t pick up. My phone was with me for the whole time. If you want to say that maybe there’s no signal, I won’t trust you. Tell me the truth.”

Bomi was worried and he put all the blame to Beakhyun and said “It was all Beakhyun fault.” When Beakhyun heard her Bomi said that he looks at Bomi. Namjoo turn to face Beakhyun and said “I taught so. This can’t be Bomi plan. The only person who can come out with this kind of idea is only you, Mr. Byun Beakhyun.”

Beakhyun was shock and said “Hello there miss. Do you think both of your friends are so good? They are worst went it come planning something. I did nothing wrong.”

Eunji look at Beakhyun and said “Hey! I have nothing to do with this. It’s yours and Bomi problem. I’m the victim here.” Beakhyun just laugh sarcastically and said “Yeh right. Like I’m gonna believe you.”

Then Minseok cut them off by saying “Okay. You guys need to stop now. We are here for fun. And Namjoo, you didn’t even greet your oppa.”

Namjoo look at Minseok and said “They were the one start it. Anyway oppa how are? Are taking care Sunny Unnie and Min Kyu. I miss that little boy.” Then Namjoo hug Minseok and then Jongdea.

Kyungsoo was a bit jealous when he saw that. He taught why Namjoo never greet me like that or even talk to me.

Minseok answer “Well went did I never take care of you sister in law.” Namjoo and Minseok just smile. On the other side, Chanyeol, Eunji, Dahye and Sunny saw a very jealous face on Kyungsoo went Namjoo hug Jongdea and Minseok. Then they continue to unpack things.

After finish unpacking their things, they had lunch and had fun. At night, afther they talk around the camp fire, the all went to sleep. But Kyungsoo couldn’t sleep because he was thinking about Namjoo. Why is Namjoo being so cold to him? Only him. Minseok, Jongdea, Chanyeol, and Suho taught that he and the other was sleeping so they went out one by one and only he left in the tent.

So he walk out from the tent and sit at the camp fire and look at the girls tent. He know that only Namjoo left in the tent alone. He wanted to go and look at Namjoo but he didn’t because what will people think about it later if he gets caught and Namjoo will hate him more.

When he wanted to go to the toilet, he saw theother couple walking toward the tent hand by hand. He felt jealous. If only he can walk with Namjoo like that.

Then Kyungsoo ask acting like he didn’t know that they were out from the tent “Why are all of you here holding hand?”

All of their face started to blush. Then Minseok said “One day went there will no problem with Namjoo or your married you’ll understand Kyungsoo.” And tap Kyungsoo shoulder.

Kyungsoo felt jealous and said “I wish I can go for a walk with Namjoo just like how you guys are doing it right now.”

Jongdea said to Kyungsoo “Soon. We promise to help.” And smile to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo just smile back and went back inside the tent since he’s so sleepy. The other couple said good night and went to their own tent and continue to sleep.