CHAPTER 69

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Two and Half Month Later.

Namjoo was watching television when Kyungsoo walk in the house.

“Darling, I’m home.”

Namjoo turn to him. Kyungsoo walk to Namjoo and kiss her head.

“Did you have our dinner?”

“Yes I did. With my friends. Did you have your dinner?”

Namjoo just nod. “Go and take your bath. I prepare your coffee.”

Kyungsoo just nod and walk to the room. When he was done, he walks out, sits beside Namjoo, and took the coffee on the table, which was preparing by Namjoo earlier.

“How was your day angle?”

“Fine. How was yours?”

“Fine but tiring.” Kyungsoo said then took a sip on his coffee.

When he was done drinking his coffee, he move closer to Namjoo and places her hand on Namjoo shoulder. Namjoo lean her back on Kyungsoo chest. When Kyungsoo was teasing Namjoo by playing with her neck with his nose, Kyungsoo pull away and said “God baby, did you change your perfume?”

“No I didn’t. I’m still using the same perfume. Why?”

“Are you sure, because I don’t like the smell.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo with a weird face and said “Yes I’m sure. What happen to you? You were the one brought this perfume to me and you like the smell.”

“Really. Then throw it away. I don’t like it now.”

“What ever. Your acting weird this past few days. What really happen to you?” Namjoo shook her head and continue watching her drama.

...

In the morning, Namjoo who was sleeping woke up because of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was throwing up in the toilet. Namjoo walk to him and ask while rubbing his back “What happen to you? Are you okay?”

“Yes I’m fine. Maybe I eat too much and drink beer, that’s why.”

“Are you sure? You need to go to the clinic and check at least. It’s been three days you acting like this.”

Kyungsoo wash his mouth and said, “Yes I’m sure.”

“No let’s just go to clinic today. Since is holiday. Plaese. I’m worry.”

Kyungsoo smile and said, “I’m fine sweetheart. Really.” And kiss Namjoo lips. However, he broke it right away and starts to throw up again.

“That’s it. We are going to clinic today. I don’t want to hear anything and we are not going to argue about this.”

Kyungsoo wash his mouth and nod “Yes ma’am.”

...

In the evening, they went to the clinic. When Kyungsoo name was been call he walk to the room alone. Namjoo told him to. Kyungsoo just nod.

“Well Mr. Do what is your problem?” the doctor ask.

“Well I’ve been throwing up every morning these past few days.”

“Okay. Is that’s all.”

“Yes. I taught it was indigestion. Well basically I’m here because my wife told me to come.”

“Okay. I’ll do some check up first.”

After the check up, Kyungsoo ask “So doctor.”

“Well you are fine. It was not indigestion. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes sure what is it?”

“Did you notice any changes these past few days? Like you’re eating habits.”

“Yes. Even my wife notices it. I really like cold noodle but these past few days I start to hate it and I really hate spicy food but I start to love it and I need to have it every day. I even hated my wife perfume that I use to love before.”

The doctor smile and ask “Is your wife here with you?”

“Yes she is. She’s outside waiting for me.”

“Can you call her in please? I need to talk to her.”

“It’s not serious thing isn’t it?”

“Not. Don’t worry about it.”

Kyungsoo stand up, open the door and tell Namjoo to come inside. Namjoo stand up with her nervous face and walk to Kyungsoo.

When she was inside the room and had a sit, she ask “Is everything okay with my husband doctor?”

“Yes. Everything is okay. Do not worry Mrs. Do. Can I ask some thing?"

"Yes Doctor. What is it?"

"Did you get your period yet?"

Namjoo shock her head and said "Nope. Not yet. Infact I',m late in a week."

"Did you bother to check?"

"No. It's normal for me. Why doctor?"

"Well I need permission to check up you. Can I?”

Namjoo and Kyungsoo look confuse. “Why doctor? I’m fine. It’s my husband who’s sick.”

“Yes but I need to make sure about something first.”

Namjoo nod “Okay then.”

Then they walk to check up room and the doctor check Namjoo. Then went she was confirm about it, she smile. Namjoo ask “Why happen doctor.”

“Come let’s talk with your husband.”

Both of them walk to the table and sit. Kyungsoo hold Namjoo and mouthed “Are okay.”

Namjoo smile and just nod.

“Well Mr. Do, whatever you facing right now like throwing up early in the morning and your sense start to change are normal.”

“Normal? What do mean by that?”

The doctor smile and said, “Well it usually happen to women and rally happen to the husband. Your wife is pregnant. For almost two weeks now.”

Kungsoo was shock when she hears that. “Are you sure doctor?”

“100% sure.”

He smile and look at Namjoo. Namjoo look at him.

“Doctor you just make me the happiest men alive. Thank you. Thank you so much.”

“Well that’s my job. Starting from now, you need to take care of your wife. Don’t let her do any heavy jobs and she need to rest a lot.”

“Sure doctor. I’ll remember that. Is that all?”

“Yes that’s all.”

Kyungsoo and Namjoo stand up, shook the doctor hand, then walk out from the room. When they step out the room Kyungsoo pull her in his arm and said “Thank you angle. Thank you so much. I love you so damn much.”

Namjoo hugs him back and said, “I love you too.”

They broke the hugs and walk out of the clinic hand by hand. In the car, Kyungsoo didn’t even let go of Namjoo hand. He was so happy. Namjoo was too.

When the arrive home, Kyungsoo told Namjoo to sit and he sit beside Namjoo holding both of Namjoo hand in his.

“Start form now, I’m going to do all the work. You just need to rest.”

Namjoo smile and said “Well at least let me cook and go to work.”

“No. Well you can go to work but until your deliver time. Then I want you to stop working and only focus on our child. Cooking, laundry, and everything I’ll do it. Start from now I will send to work. You are not going to drive.”

Namjoo smile and said “Yes sir. I will let you do it and I will be resting just like a princess.”

“Yes just like a princess.”

He kisses Namjoo lips and said “God I’m so happy. Now let us go to the room. You need to rest.”

Both of them walk into the room and lay down. Then Namjoo said “I’m sorry.”

“Why are you saying sorry?” Kyungsoo ask in frown.

“Well, I’m the one who suppose to throw up early in the morning and suffer. But you are the one who’s suffering.”

Kyungsoo hugs her tightly and said “Well don’t be. I’m happy that I’m the one who’s suffering. I will not like it if you were the one who need to suffer. Now sleep princess.” Then he kisses Namjoo hair.

Before that, Kyungsoo said “Thank you Do Namjoo for being my first and last love. I love you so much. I truly do.”

Namjoo hugs him back tightly and said, “I’m glad that I’m your first and last love. Sorry I couldn’t be your first love but I’m glad that you’re my last.”

Then both off them went to sleep in each other hugs like always.