CHAPTER 15

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

Since holiday month have arrive, I felt bored. At least before this Eunji and Bomi will accompany me or even go outing together. Well most of the time is Eunji since Bomi is always busy with Beakhyun. Now Eunji is married. She’s even gone to honeymoon. So I just stay home and past my time reading books or watches my favourite drama or series.

About what happen last time with Kyungsoo, I try to forget about it. I really don’t want any commitment in relationship. But Kyungsoo, he holds his promise. He still text and call me but I’ll just ignore it. Whatever happens to me the past few years still pleading in my mind.

While I was so focus reading my books, suddenly my phone ring telling me that someone is calling. I take a look and saw Bomi name. I answer it.

Bomi : Kim Namjoo, get ready. I’m outside your house. Let’s go somewhere and have fun.

Me : Outside my house? I didn’t hear any bell.

Bomi : Because I’m still down stairs. Look at your window.

I walk to the window and saw Bomi waving at me. Then I hear

Bomi : Get ready faster. I’ll be waiting.

Me : Okay. I’m getting ready. Wait for me in the car.

Then I went to get ready, I took my simple stripe t-shirt, tug it in my knee short jeans and wear my jacket on top. The I wear my sneakers took my handbag and went down.

Then I hug and greet Bomi.

In the car, Bomi said “If Eunji was here with us, it will be better. I miss her.”

“I know. Like our old times. She must be happy that Chanyeol oppa bring her to Bore Bora.”

“I know. I’m jealous. But it’s okay. One day I’ll go to Paris with my husband.”

“You mean Beakhyun oppa. So where are we going?”

“Park. Let’s just to park first. I really don’t know where to go. I just got ready and went to pick you up.”

I laugh. Well that’s Bomi. She’ll just do whatever she feels like doing. Then I say “Okay. Up to you. I don’t mind.”

Then we went to the park. We talk and laugh. We talk about our past and some random things. We just past our times doing nothing.

Went it’s getting late, Bomi sent me back home and then she went home. I didn’t go back straight to my house, I plan to take a walk at the park near my house.

At the park, I sit at one of the bench that was place there and I watch the kids playing at the playground.

When I was looking at them, I taught that if one day I can watch my own child play at the playground. Suddenly I think of Kyungsoo. I don’t know why but I was thinking about him. I even taught about why didn’t he text or call me. Did something happen to him? Is he busy? Or he just got fed up with me?

‘Namjoo yah why are thinking about him. Do you miss him?’ My heart says.

Then my mind say ‘Namjoo why are you thinking about him. Don’t you remember what happen to you? Did you forget what the two guys did to you? Forget about him’

Then I walk to one of the restaurant near my house to drink some soju. I need to forget about Kyungsoo and clear my mind. And soju is the only way.

I sat on the one of the table at the corner of the restaurant and order one bottle of soju. After one bottle of soju I still can’t forget about Kyungsoo so I order another bottle but I still can't forget about him.

 

Without realizing, I order more than three bottles and I started to get drunk.