CHAPTER 16

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

It was 11 o’clock when I’ve arrive at my house. After getting shower I taught of calling Namjoo but taught that she might fell asleep. Then I remember that she on her school holiday so she must stay up late since she’s still single. So I call her.

After the second beep, she pick up. But the voice wasn’t her’s.

The voice : Hello, who is this?

Me : Hello, can I talk to Kim Namjoo. I’m her friend.

The voice : I am the owner of this restaurant. Well your friend Kim Namjoo is drunk. Can you pick her up because we are closing or restaurant.

I got worried and ask “What? Which restaurant? I’m coming.”

After the owner tells me the address, I went to pick her up.

When I arrive at the restaurant, I saw Namjoo was still drinking and talking nonsense.

When I approach her she look at me and smile at me. Damn, even she’s drank her smile still melt my heart.

Then she put her both of her palm on her cheek and her elbow on the table still smiling and said in her drunk cute voice “Oh! Do Kyungsoo shi. Or should I call you Kyungsoo oppa. Your here. You always know when I’m in trouble.”

She call me oppa. I know she’s drunk but she call me oppa. Oh God I’m so happy. Then I said “Namjoo shi, let’s go home. Your drunk.”

“I’m not drunk. I’m still fine. I still can go for one more bottle. Ahjumah, I need one more bottle of soju. Kyungsoo oppa, have a sit. We ca drink together.”

I smile and said “No more bottle of soju. Now stand up and let’s go home.”

She pouts and said “I don’t want to go home. I feel so lonely staying at home alone.”

She looks so cute when she pouts. Kyungsoo ah, you need to control.

Then I said “No you need to go home. Let’s go. I’ll send you home.” Then I took her handbag and pull her arm. Then she pulls her arm from my hand and said “Okay I’ll go home. But with one condition. Pick me up. Carry me on your back.”

Then I knee down and face my back at Namjoo. Then she jump on my back. I almost fall but I was able to stop with my hand. Then I pay and walk away from the restaurant with Namjoo who was still on my back.

Then she said “Kyungsoo oppa, you’re so cute and kind. Do you know that? You will always there when I need help. You are so so kind. Where did you come from? Why do you even love this stupid, fat, ugly girl? You are to good for me. No one ever wait for me or text and call me like you do. Every guy that came in my life will stop texting me or calling me after I say mean word to them. But you stay. Why? Am I’m worth of waiting.”

“Yes you are worth of waiting. Well you’re not ugly, fat and stupid. For me your beautiful and smart.”

“Really. Thank you. You are so sweet.” She said. Then she gives me a kiss on my cheek. I was shock. She kiss me on the cheek. The she continue “That was for being so kind and sweet. What you call it. HA! Reward. That is your reward for being kind and sweet. Why didn’t you call or text me today? Do you know that I miss you? I miss your texts and calls.”

She misses me. She likes it when I calls or texts her. I didn’t know that. I taught I annoyed her since she said that to me. Oh God, She’s drunk but I’m so happy. At least I know something from her.

Just then she tells me to put her down. So I did. Then she ran at one of the tree and throw up. I was rubbing her back for her to cool down. When she’s done, she tries to walk. But she’s not even able to stand. She was weak. So I carry her again on my back and walk toward my car.

Then I place her in my car at the passenger sit in the infront. Before I start drive I taught to send her home, but I don’t know her door password. Then I taught of calling Bomi and ask her the password but I don’t have her number and Namjoo phone have lock password. So I taught of bringing her to my house. I know she’ll be angry the next morning but I don’t care as long as she’s save with me. Is too dangerous to send her at the hotel alone. So I drive straight to my house.

 

> END OF POV <