CHAPTER 68

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

It has been a week since they came back from their honeymoon. Today is the day where they will go to Jeju to visit Kyungsoo mother and brother.

When they arrive, Kyungsoo call her mother and brother “Omma, Kyung Ho we are here.”

Kyungsoo mom walk to them with happy face and said “You are here. God I miss both of you so much.”

Omma instantly hug Namjoo “How are you my daughter-in-law? Omma miss you.”

Namjoo hug back and said “I miss you to. I’m fine. How are you?”

They broke the hugs “I’m healthy as always.”

“Good to know that.” Namjoo smile.

“Omma, your son is her too. I hope you realize that.” Kyungsoo cut them off.

“I know. Come here. Give your omma a hug.” Kyungsoo then hugs his mom.

“How are you son?”

“Good, healthy and happy.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Come in. We can have dinner together.”

The walk to the living room. Namjoo then ask, “Where is Kyung Ho omma? I didn’t see him.”

“Upstairs. Studying. His test is coming so he needs to struggle.”

Then Kyungsoo sit on the couch, while Namjoo went to the kitchen with Kyungsoo mom to help her. While Namjoo was busy on the kitchen, Kyung Ho came and greets her.

“Hello noona. How are you?”

Namjoo smile and give him a light hug “I’m fine. How are you?”

“Fine. Just a bit stress.”

“Well it will pay off soon. So how’s school?” Namjoo ask and continue doing her work.

“So far so good. I’m enjoying my last year off school.”

“That’s good. Enjoy while you can. Once you are in collage, you’ll be busier.”

Both off them were talking about each other when Kyungsoo walk into the kitchen. He saw Kyung Ho and said “Hello brother. How have you been?” and ruffle his hair.

“I’m fine. How are you?”

“I’m fine and happy.”

“Good to know that.”

Then Kyung Ho looks at Namjoo and ask, “Noona since you are here, can you teach me science and history.”

“No, she can’t.” Kyungsoo answer.

“I’m not asking you hyung. I’m asking my sweet and pretty Namjoo noona.”

“Hey that’s my wife you’re talking about. Stop prising her so much.”

“What ever. Stop being possessive. Look at Namjoo noona. Even she’s annoyed with you.”

Namjoo laugh and high five Kyung Ho hand. “Ow maknea. Good job. How did you know even I got annoyed.”

“I know. Everyone get annoyed with hyung. Sometime, even omma get annoyed with him.”

Kyungsoo look at Kyung Ho with angry face and said, “Shut up maknae.”

“Do I look like I care? So noona. Can you.”

“Sure why not. I love to teach you.”

“Thank you.”

Kyungsoo who was standing in front of the fridge to take some water look at Kyung Ho and said, “Don’t tire her much.” Then he sip the water.

“I won’t. I am not you. She is just teaching me. Not like you who tire her because of some other reasons.”

Namjoo who hear that stop whatever she is doing and her face turn red while Kyungsoo choked himself and start coughing. He looks at Kyung Ho and said “Yah! Shut up. Omma your son is unbelievable.”

Omma just laugh. “Stop it both of you. Come. The food is ready.”

After dinner and cleaning, they sit in the living room to eat fruits, drink tea and talk. Then Kyungsoo mom ask permission to go to sleep. All of them just not and wish her good night. Namjoo look at Kyung Ho and said, “Shall us Kyung Ho?”

“Yes noona.”

“Go and wait for me. I’ll clean this up first.”

Kyung Ho nods his head and went to his room. Namjoo take the plate and mugs to the kitchen and start washing it. When she was washing, Kyungsoo hugs her from the back and ask “Do you really need to teach him? You look tired.”

“Yes. I like to. My brother-in-law needs my help so I need to help him. It won’t take a long.”

“I’m coming with you. I want to look at you when you teaching. I never saw you teaching.”

“It’s up to you.”

When Namjoo was done, she wipes her hand with towel and went to Kyung Ho and knock the door.

Kyung Ho opens it and saw Kyungsoo at Namjoo back. “What is he doing here?”

“She’s my wife. I’ll go where ever she goes.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeh right. Don’t say when she goes to school you’ll follow her.”

“No I don’t. I’m not that possessive to follow her until to her work place.”

“Can both of you stop now. Where is your book Kyung Ho.”

Kyung Ho walks to his table and told Namjoo to sit. Kyungsoo lay on Kyung Ho bed, which was facing both of them. Namjoo start to teach Kyung Ho while Kyungsoo just watch her teaching.

It took almost an hour teaching Kyung Ho. Then Kyung Ho said that he as sleepy and want to sleep. Namjoo just nod and tell him that they will continue tomorrow.

Namjoo and Kyungsoo walk to Kyungsoo room. She was surprise with how simple yet beautiful is Kyungsoo room. She walk to the bookcase and was observing the book that Kyungsoo read. Then she moves to the photo frame. She stops when she saw her photo in one of the frame.

“Where did you get this picture from?”

“I took it secretly. Remember you were talking to Yu Jin. I took it that time. You look so beautiful that time. So I frame it and leave it her. I have another copy in my wallet and office.”

“Really? I didn’t realize it. Office!”

“Yes office.”

“Did anyone ask how I was?”

“Yes most of people ask.”

“And what you usually answer.”

“You’re my girlfriend.”

Namjoo just laugh. She place back the frame walk to the bag and took out her pyjamas. She walk to the bathroom and had a long shower. When she was done, she walk out, and lay on the bed. Kyungsoo swich off the light and lay beside Namjoo. Like always he will hug Namjoo.

“Angel, are asleep?”

“Not yet. Why?”

“Well I forget to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“That you look y when you are teaching.”

Namjoo just smile. Kyungsoo kiss her hair and both off them gone to sleep.