CHAPTER 51

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When they arrive at Namjoo apartment, Namjoo told Kyungsoo not to bother to get down from the car. Kyungsoo insist and want to send Namjoo until her front door. He gets down the car and opens the door for Namjoo. Namjoo thanked him and smile.

While they were walking to the elevator, someone call Namjoo’s name and said “Namjoo noona.”

Namjoo and Kyungsoo both stop and look toward that voice. Namjoo smile and said “Oh! Moon Bin ah! What are you doing here?”

Moon Bin smile and said “Well, if not mistaken. I think I stay here.” And laugh.

Namjoo laugh and said “Do you want to die? I know you stay here.”

Moon Bin laugh and said “Just kidding. Well omma is sick. Hyung told me to come back. That’s why.”

Kyungsoo who was standing beside Namjoo was just looking at both of them and listening to their conversation. When the elevator’s door opens, all of them walk in. In the elevator Namjoo ask “How's study and How’s your mom now?”

Moon Bin nods his head and said “Study is good and mom is getting better.”

“Send my regard to her later.”

“I will. So noona who is that?”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and smile. She totally forget that Kyungsoo was beside her. Then she introduces him to Moon Bin “Moon Bin, this is Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo this is Moon Bin my neighbour.”

Moon Bin bow to him politely and shook his hand. Then he said “I hope he is not someone special for you. If not hyung will be so sad. You know he’s been checking you out since you move in beside our house.”

When Kyungsoo heard that, he felt jealous. He didn’t know what happen to him and the jealousy was all over him, he took Namjoo hand and intertwined with his. He was giving a sign that Namjoo is his and only his. Namjoo didn’t bother to look keep on talking to Moon Bin “Really? I didn’t know that. Anyway your brother found a new girl. I saw him bring back a girl last week if I’m not mistaken.”

Kyungsoo start to felt relax. Then he smile.

“I didn’t know that. Maybe he found someone new.”

Both of them just laugh. When the door was open and they step out side, a guy was waiting infront of the elevator. Then Moon Bin said “Oh hyung. What are you doing here?”

“I was waiting for you dummy. What took you so long?” that guy said. Then he moves his eyes to look at Namjoo and said “Hello Namjoo shi, nice to meet you.”

“Hello Moon Jae oppa. Nice to meet you too.” Namjoo answer with her smile on the face.

Then Moon Jae look at Namjoo hand which was holding Kyungsoo hand then up to Namjoo face again. Moon Bin saw his hyung face and went near Namjoo ears and whisper still looking at his hyung “I told you he likes you.”

When Kyungsoo heard what Moon Bin said, he holds Namjoo hand tighter.

Namjoo smile and said whispering to Moon Jae “I didn’t know. But tell your hyung he should make a move earlier. He’s late just a few minutes. Because now is too late because I’m getting married to this guy.”

“Really noona?”

Namjoo just nod her head. Before Moon Bin was able to ask something, his hyung cut him off and said “Yah Moon Bin lets go. Mom needs the medicine and I’m hungry.”

“Okay.” Then Moon Jae looks at Namjoo, bows, and walk away. Then Namjoo and Kyungsoo walk to Namjoo’s apartment.

Kyungsoo said “Don’t ever smile like that to anyone especially guys.”

Namjoo frown and ask “Why?”

“I’m jealous. And I know that guy likes you because I saw his jealous and sad face when he saw me holding your hand.”

Namjoo let out a soft laugh and said “Don’t worry. He’s just my neighbour. If he likes me he will have make a move since 2 years ago. Anyway he have girlfriend now.”

“I’m glad he didn’t make any move on you.”

Namjoo just shook her head and let Kyungsoo be. When they arrive in front of Namjoo apartment, she said “Thank you Kyungsoo oppa for sending me until in front my door.”

“No problem at all. I wanted to. I’m the one who suppose to thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saying yes. Thank you Namjoo.”

Namjoo just smile. She enters the password number key for her door, the door open. When wanted to walk in, Kyungsoo pull her in his arm and hug her. Then he said “I love you Kim Namjoo.”

“I know. But I’m sorry Kyungsoo oppa. I can’t say back that I love you. Not now. Maybe one day. I’m really am sorry.”

Kyungsoo was a bit disappointed but he knows that he need to give Namjoo time and he will do anything to make Namjoo loves him.

“I know. It’s okay. Take your time. I won’t force you.” Then he let go of Namjoo and kiss her cheek. Namjoo startle.

“Now go in. It’s getting late. Good night and sweet dreams sweetheart.”

Namjoo just nod and walk in. Just after she closes the door, she lean her back at the door and hold her heart, which was beating so fast.

When she cools down herself, she walks to the kitchen, pour water in the glass and drink it in a gulp.