CHAPTER 11

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

While I was watching one of my favorite dramas, someone call me. When I look at the caller number, it was none other than Kyungsoo. What is he keep on calling me? Didn’t he get it that I’m really am not interested. I even said to him went we had dinner together. I just ignore the call and focus on my eyes on the television. Just then the call stop, a text came in. I know it’s him so I taught about ignoring it. But my mind wasn’t even focus on the television anymore. The truth is I really like to read his text. I don’t know why but I just like it. Some of his text makes me laugh and some makes me laugh. His text will be good morning or good night. Sometime he will text me some joke. But I won’t reply his text. He really is trying hard to know me.

I took my phone which was place on the coffee table in front of me and open the text.

Kyungsoo to Me

Hello there beautiful. I know you won’t replay my text, but do you miss me.

When I read the text I said to myself and said Well I didn’t miss you. But I miss your text. Then I ignore it.

Just a few minutes later, another text came in.

Kyungsoo to Me

I know you did. Well sorry for keeping you alone this 1 week. I was busy with my works and I have to go to Jeju-do where my family lives. And there’s no network there.

I didn’t even ask but I was happy that he told me that he went to meet his family.

Then another text came in.

Kyungsoo to Me

Well anyway just text to tell you that I miss you. And I will try hard to win your heart. Good night sweetie.

When I read the last text I said by myself I’m sorry Kyungsoo but I won’t ever and will never open my heart to any guy anymore. And you’ll hate me when you know my past. Then I place my phone back at the coffee table and continue watching my drama.

>END OF POV <

 

KYUNGSOO POV

Is been a week I didn’t text Namjoo and I miss texting her and I miss her the most. Since I’m went Jeju-do to meet my family there. Just after I arrive at my own home, I took my shower and got change to my pyjamas, I start to text Namjoo. I know she won’t pick up my call but still I call her. After a few second my call was answer by the voice message. So I decided to text her even I know she won’t text me back. But it give me happiness to text her. At least she read my text and that make me happy.

Kyungsoo to Me

Hello there beautiful. I know you won’t replay my text, but do you miss me.

I was still expecting she to reply my text at least saying hello will be enough. But still none. Then I text her again.

Kyungsoo to Me

I know you did. Well sorry for keeping you alone this 1 week. I was busy with my works and I have to go to Jeju-do where my family lives. And there’s no network there.

Kyungsoo to Me

Well anyway just text to tell you that I miss you. And I will try hard to win your heart. Good night sweetie.

Then I smile looking at my own text. Then I open my gallery on my phone and look at Namjoo picture which I took secretly at the dinner when she was talking to her student and while she was teaching her student. The smile was so bright and sincere. She looks so beautiful with that smile. She needs to smile and laugh often I taught. Then I lock my phone and went to bed since I’m so tired travelling from Jeju-do today.

> END OF POV <