CHAPTER 66

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Just when Kyungsoo step out from the bathroom, he looks at Namjoo who was drying her hair with hairdryer. She was wearing a crisp liners and soft and cozy white sleeveless tee with light brown slouchy pants.

“Hey princess.”

Namjoo who was drying her hair stop, look at Kyungsoo, and raises her eyebrows.

“You look beautiful even in simple outfit. I like what you are wearing.”

Namjoo smile and said “Thank you. Now go and get ready. I’m really hungry.”

Kyungsoo walk to the closet and pick a simple ‘o’ neck t-shirt that written ‘JUST DO IT’ on it and black cropped harem jogger shorts then match it with his navy blue Nike shoe.

“I’m done. Shall we go now?”

“Yes we shall.”

Namjoo take her handbag and wears her sandal then walk to Kyungsoo who was waiting for her in front of the main door.

Kyungsoo close the door and walk hand in hand with Namjoo all the way, until they find the right place to eat. Since Namjoo is starving, they stop at the nearest restaurant they can find near their hotel.

After having paying for dinner and step out from the restaurant, Kyungsoo ask, “Are you happy now?”

“Very much. Now I’m full. So what’s next?”

“How about in the hotel on the bed.” And smirk with his evil face.

Namjoo let go of Kyungsoo hand and said, “Forget it.”

Kyungsoo laugh, hold Namjoo’s hand again and said, “I was just kidding. Let us go and walk along the beach. How’s that?”

“This one is a good idea. I like it. Let’s go.”

Then they walk to the beach, which was just near their hotel. Both of them take of their footwear and hold it. Namjoo pull her hem of her pants higher so that it won’t get wet when the walk on the beach.

For the whole time they talk about their life since they just started to learn and know about each other.

Then Namjoo ask “Can I ask you something?”

“What is it angel?”

“Why did you always call me before texting me before this eve you know that I will never answer your call?”

Kyungsoo smile and said “Well I always have this feeling that you’ll answer my call one day. Anyway the reasons was that I always want to hear you voice before I sleep and have a hectic day. Your voice always gives me joy and happiness.”

“Really?”

“Yes. 100%. But then one day I really start too scared to call you.”

“Why?”

“Because every time I call and if you pick up, something must be wrong and I don’t like it.”

“What do mean by something must be wrong?”

“Well the first time you answer my call after you know it was me who call you, you were lock in the school store room. The second time, you got drunk and the last one, I’m not gonna say since I want you to forget about it.”

Namjoo didn’t ask because she know about the third one which was Tao was almost trying to her again. Even she wants to forget about it.

“I’m sorry.”

Kyungsoo frown and said “For what?”

“For always ignoring your calls and text.”

“It’s was in the past. Now your mine and I’m happy for that.”

“I love you my charming husband Do Kyungsoo. Thank you for always be patient with my attitude.”

Kyungsoo stop and change his position to in front of Namjoo. “I love you to my pretty and sweet wife Do Namjoo. I like it when you tell me that you love me.”

Namjoo felt shy and face down to look at her feet. Kyungsoo pull her chin to face her kiss her lips. Namjoo kiss him back. They broke the kiss because of the lack of the oxygen.

“Come let’s go back to the room. You look tired. Don’t worry, we will just sleep soundly today.”

Namjoo smile and they continue walk to their room. When they arrive both of them got change and went instantly to sleep. The moment Namjoo places her head on the bed, she when to her dreamland.

Kyungsoo just smile. He pulls Namjoo closer, kisses her forehead and hugs her. Then he sleeps.