CHAPTER 3

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

When I was sitting at one of the table with my office mates, I saw the same girl who is hugging her friends if I’m not mistaken on the other side. She sat at one of the table which was place opposite my table since I was sitting at the groom invitation and she was sitting at the bride invitation side. I sneak at her once in a while. I felt happy that she is one of the bride acquaintances. My eyes wasn’t able to move from looking at her smiling and laughing with her friends.

I wasn’t even concentrating on the wedding or my colleague talking. Looking at her was more interesting. The feeling that I won’t be able to look at her face and smile again make me look at her again and again. Every time I look at her my heart skip a beat. I felt happy and my smile will appear on my lips without I notice it. Why do I feel like this? What does this really mean? I just meet her few minutes ago.

While I was still looking at her, suddenly everyone clap their hand wake me up from looking at her. Well I wasn’t looking at her. I was more on staring at her.

I stand up and clap to. Then we went to the ceremony room to celebrate.

At the ceremony room, I was trying to find her. I found her who was talking with one of the guys. He looks familiar but my sight was interested looking at that girl. She was laughing and even hit that guy. Then another guy came and hugs her and kisses from cheek to cheek. I don’t know why but I felt jealous. I shouldn’t felt jealous. I just meet her. Since I really want to know who that person is, I stop one of the waiters who were walking in front of me and ask, “Excuse me sir, but can I ask something?” The waiter just nods his head and said yes.

“Do you by any chance know who are both of the guys who are talking with that girl who is wearing dark blue dress? The one who is holding a glass of wine and talking to the guy there.” I ask pointing to that girl.

The waiter looks and looks at me back and said, “Yes sir I know them. They are the bride brothers.”

I nod and said thank you. Then the waiter went away. I felt relieve since the waiter said that that is Eunji brothers. Since I know both of Eunji's brothers are married. I didn’t know why I felt like this but I just let it be.

Then Chanyeol came with Eunji and introduce Eunji to me and vice versa. I congrats them and talk for a while. When there ask permission to go, I stop Eunji by calling her name. Eunji turn and ask me what it is. Then I said "Who is that girl? The one who is wearing dark blue dress and talking to your father." Since that girl is talking to her father now.

Eunji take a look and turn back to me and said "Oh that's my best friend. Kim Namjoo. Why did you ask oppa?

I shook my head and said “Nope. Nothing. I just want to ask. That’s all” Then I taught to myself and said ‘Kim Namjoo. Nice name’ then I smiles. At last I know your name, Miss Kim Namjoo.

I saw Chanyeol looking at me with his smirk smile. I mouthed what to him with my angry face. He just laughs and walks away with Eunji.

-END OF POV-

NAMJOO POV

After I'm done talking to Eunji brothers, Bomi whisper at me “Namjoo ah. I think someone is looking at you.” I look at her and ask who. He didn’t point toward that guys but just show me the direction with . I look at that point and saw the same guy that I bump into before the wedding. I ask myself, why is he here? Is he someone that Eunji know or he is someone related to Chanyeol oppa. Then I remember that he told me we was rushing to his friend’s wedding. So he must be Chanyeol oppa friend then.

I look at Bomi and said “I don’t think so. I think he’s checking you out. Not me.”

Bomi laugh and said “Why would he check me out? If he is checking me out he must realize that I have someone now since most of the time Beakhyun is with me. He is checking you out Namjoo ah.”

I smile at Bomi with annoying face and said “Yeh right. Stop with your delusion. I don’t think so. Now stop bothering me and go and dance or eat.”

Before Bomi walk away, she said “I’m not. He is looking at you. Trust me.”

I just nod and let her be. Then Eunji dad came and greet me. I greet back and we had a casual talk.

 

-END OF POV-