CHAPTER 67

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

The next day, both of them got ready and when for a walk around from morning until evening. Both brought something for their friends and family. When they walk back to the hotel, Namjoo sit on the bed and straight her leg. She was tired of walking. Kyungsoo saw it, walk, sit beside Namjoo, and place Namjoo's leg on his lap and start to massage it.

Namjoo pull her leg away but Kyungsoo pulls back and told her to stay.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. It will go away soon."

"Shush! Let me do it. I know you are tired."

"But you're tired to."

"I'm not. It gives me happiness doing this to you. I use to do it to omma."

"Fine. Do it then." She leans back on the headboard and closes her eyes since she is so tired. When Kyungsoo was done, he sit beside went to Namjoo face and give her a peck on the lips. Namjoo open her eyes and look at Kyungsoo.

"Your look so beautiful when you were in that position so I couldn't resist on kiss you."

Namjoo just smile and shook her head.

"You look tired. Come on let us sleep since is still early for dinner. We can just have dinner here in the room. Forget about having diner outside."

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure my wife."

Namjoo lay down and went to sleep. Kyungsoo pull the blanket over Namjoo, sleep beside her and hugs her. Both of them went instantly to sleep.

...

Namjoo woke up because she felt hungry and it was dark outside. Namjoo look at the clock at her phone and it was already 8 pm. She turns around and look at Kyungsoo who was still sleeping. She cares Kyungsoo cheek and trying to wake him up.

"Honey, wake up. I'm hungry."

Kyungsoo open his eyes and look at Namjoo. "What did you say?"

"Wake up. I'm hungry."

"Okay. Give me 3 minutes."

He closes back his eyes, stretch his body and sit on the bed. Then he asks, "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything. I don't care."

"Okay."

Then he calls the reception and order foods for them.

In just 30 minutes the food arrive and they start to eat. After having dinner, Kyungsoo ask "Dinner done. Now what should we do?"

"I don't know. Do you have anything in your mind?"

Kyungsoo start to think. Then he got an idea "Let's swim."

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and smile. "That's a good idea. Why don't you go and change first."

"Okay." In just 5 minutes, Kyungsoo was out with his swim shorts. Then he told Namjoo to change. Namjoo went to the bathroom and got change. Kyungsoo walk to the pool and start swimming. In just a few minutes, Namjoo walk out. Kyungsoo look at Namjoo who was wearing red short and a black tank top and ask, "What are you wearing?"

"My swim suit of course. Why?"

Kyungsoo make a very disappointed face and ask "Go and change."

"Change? To what?" Namjoo know what Kyungsoo mean but she just let it be. She's not going to wear it since she felt so embarrass.

"You know what I'm talking about. Your black bikini."

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

Kyungsoo was annoyed and said "Yes baby or not I'm gonna drag you to the bathroom and change it for you. Now go."

Namjoo was shock to hear that and said, "No you are not going to do that."

"Dare me?" Kyungsoo said with his serious face.

Namjoo was taken aback and said "Fine. God you're unstoppable."

"I know. Now be a good girl and go change."

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo with her angry face and walk away stomping her feet.

It took awhile for Namjoo to get out from the bathroom. She takes the bathrobe and walk out. She walks to the pool and sit at the edge of the pool ant place her leg in the pool with her bathrobe still on her. Kyungsoo look and said, "What are you doing there? Come on takeoff the robe and hop in."

"No. I'm happy here."

"Do Namjoo, do you want me to take the robe for you. You know what will happen if I open the robe don't you." Kyungsoo said with both of his eyebrows rises.

Namjoo got so annoyed and splash the water on Kyungsoo with her leg. Namjoo stand up, open the bathrobe, and place it on the floor. The moment Namjoo takeoff the bathrobe, Kyungsoo look at her without blinking. Namjoo turn and saw Kyungsoo face.

"WHAT?!" Namjoo ask in her angry voice.

"Nothing. Just checking my wife out."

Namjoo ignore Kyungsoo and went inside the pool. Then she starts to swim ignoring Kyungsoo who was still checking her out. After a few laps, Namjoo stop. Kyungsoo swim to her and stop right in front of her. Both of them now are facing each other.

"Like always you never disappoint me." then encircle his arm around Namjoo waist.

Namjoo place her hand around Kyungsoo neck and kiss Kyungsoo lips. She did not know what got into her to do that. When the broke the kiss Kyungsoo smile and said, "Oww. What happen to the few minutes ago Namjoo."

"I have no idea. She might be missing."

"Really. Well I like the old Namjoo but I like this Namjoo more."

Both of them laugh.

"You know what my wife. You look hotter when you tide up your hair." Kyungsoo said in his husky voice.

Namjoo hit Kyungsoo chest, turn around and look at the night view of the beach. It is so beautiful and peace. Kyungsoo kiss her shoulder and tighten his hugs. Namjoo lean her back on Kyungsoo and place her head on Kyungsoo shoulder.

Then Kyungsoo borke the silent "What are you thinking about angel?"

"It's just that were going back tomorrow. Starting back our busy life."

"Well that's life and it must go on. Don't worry we'll plan another honeymoon soon."

"Honey, can we go to Jeju and visit omma and Kyung Ho? I miss them so much."

"Sure. Why not. I miss both of them too. When do you want to go?"

"When ever your free."

"Let's go next Saturday. How's that?"

"I'm fine with it."

"Now can we continue what we did before?"

Namjoo who taught Kyungsoo was talking about watching the view answer "Sure."

Kyungsoo turn Namjoo and make her face him. Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and ask, "What are you doing?"

"Well, continue what we did before."

"You were talking about watching the view isn't it. So then why did you turn me around?"

"I wasn't talking about that." Kyungsoo pull Namjoo closer, take Namjoo hand place it on his shoulder and then cupped her face with both of his hand and said in his romantic voice, "I was talking about the kiss." Then move forward and kiss Namjoo lips. Namjoo kiss him back. The kiss becomes gentle and passionate.

They broke the kiss. Kyungsoo place his forehead on Namjoo and said, "Want to continue this on the bed."

Namjoo pull away and said "No. We need to fly tomorrow. I'm going out to take a shower."

"Then let me follow."

Namjoo shook her head "Not gonna happen mister."

Namjoo swim back and walk out from the pool, pick up her bathrobe and went straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Kyungsoo smile and continue swimming.

When Namjoo was done, she walk out with bathrobe hugging her body, walk to the balcony, and call Kyungsoo "I'm done. Now get out from the pool and go have your shower."

Kyungsoo walk out the pool and when straight to the bathroom. When he was done, he walks out with just his short. He looks at Namjoo who was drying her hair with towel still in her bathrobe.

He walk and back hug Namjoo and whisper something that make Namjoo stop instantly what she was doing. He pushes Kyungsoo and said, "You are so damn ert. No I'm not." And walk to the closet to take her pyjamas.

"Really? Oh God. Sweeatheart your not helping."

"I don't care. Forget about whatever you thinking."

When Namjoo was walking to the bathroom, Kyungsoo pull her, carry her bridal style, place her on the bed, and went on top of her.

Namjoo push Kyungsoo chest and said "Don't even think about it Do Kyungsoo."

"Do Kyungsoo! Now there is no way I'm letting you go."

He kiss Namjoo lips. Namjoo instantly react to the kiss. Kyungsoo smile. Then Kyungsoo pull out and said, "Wait here and it's an order. If you stand up, you know what will happen." Kyungsoo stand up walk to the switch, switch off the light and walk back to Namjoo. Then they continue what they were doing. That night went by them making love.