CHAPTER 34

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

That evening, I wasn’t feeling really well, so I just took medicine and work like always. Then someone step inside the teacher’s room. I look at that direction and saw Kyungsoo. Then I ask, “What are you doing here Kyungsoo shi?”

He just smile and said “Well Chanyeol told me what happen to you last night. So I’m here just to check you that if your fine.”

I was just able to smile and said that I’m fine. Then I ask about his bruises “Your bruises is gone. Good.”

“Well a pretty and kind lady treats me and she even warns me to put cream everyday.”

I smile and said “It’s was for your own good.”

Before he was able to continue, my phone beeps. I look at my phone and it was my close student, Yu Jin. Then I read the text.

Yu Jin to Me

Ssam. What should I do? Everyone hates me. My mom hates me because I’m stupid. I’m not as smart as my brother. It hurts when mom beat me if I fail in one of my test. Why am I even born in the first place? I don’t even think that I can continue in any collage in the future. Should I leave this world?

When I read the text, I sit straight and my face starts to turn to worry face. Kyungsoo realize that and ask “What happen? What are you worrying about?”

I didn’t answer. I start to call Yu Jin but she wasn’t answering it. I try for a few times but still no answer. So I text her asking,

Me to Yu Jin

Yu Jin ah, where are you? Tell me where are you? I’ll be there. Don’t do any stupid things. I told you before isn’t it that if you have problem tell me. I’ll help.

I waited for a few minute but still no reply. I text her again

Me to Yu Jin

Yu Jin, tell me where you are? Please dear. Yu Jin don’t do any stupid thing. Please I’m begging you where are you? Tell me please.

Just then, I send the text, one of the guards was running in front of the teacher’s room. I stand up and call the guard and ask “What happen?”

The guard stop and turn to face me. Then he answer, “There is one student on top of the roof. It's looks like she’s trying to jump from the edge.”

When I heard that, I ran toward the stairs and run up. It must be Yu Jin. Is she trying to kill herself? I left just Kyungsoo in the room alone. I know she was following me but still I don’t bother at all.

When I arrives the rooftop, open the door, I saw Yu Jin standing at the cliff of the rooftop shouting at the gaurd telling him if he take on step she'll jump. I shout “YU JIN. DON’T YOU EVEN THINK OF JUMPING? SHIN YU JIN, I’M BEGGING YOU. GET DOWN NOW.”

Yu Jin turns around. She was crying. She said “Ssam, what’s the point of leaving. When you know that, nothing can help you from getting beat by your own mother. This world is so evil. Why do they look down on the people who are stupid like me? Is it a sin for being stupid? It was better when dad was alive. He never forces me in studying and score in exam. He always says that I need to listen to my heart. Do what I like. So now, I’m listening to my own heart. I need to go and meet my dad. He’ll take care of me. He’ll love me.”

I was so worry and start to say, “I know it hurts. It’s not a sin to be stupid. And Yu Jin you’re not stupid. It’s just that your passion is not in studying. I can’t say that I understand your feeling because I never been in your situation. I know, you think that killing yourself it better. But it’s not. I’ve been in this situation Yu Jin ah. I even try to kill myself once. I was facing so many troubles in one time, Yu Jin but believe me your dad don’t want this. Do you think that your dad is happy that you’re up there trying to kill yourself? He’s not dear. He wants you to live your life. He said to you that listen to your heart. So please listen to your heart. Do what you really want to do. What your passion is. I saw you playing basketball and you really good in it. That’s what you want to be isn’t it. A basketball player. That’s what I read on you profile. Your mom will understand. I’ll try to talk to you mom. Please come down Yu Jin. I’m begging you.”

Yu Jin who was looking at me and said “Mom won’t understand. If she’ll understand, she will support me like dad did. It won’t use if you talk to her. She won’t understand. Ever.”

I was become worry went she turn around. I run to her and pull her down and she felt in my arm. I hug her and caressing her back because she was crying aloud. Suddenly she stops and fainted. Then the guard came near me and said “Miss are you okay? Your knees are hurt.”

“I’m fine. Pick her up and send her to the infirmary. I’ll be there.”

The guard nod his head and pick Yu Jin up. When the guard left with Yu Jin, I close my face with both of my hand and start to cry. Suddenly, I hear someone call my name.

“Namjoo shi. Are you okay? Why are you crying?”

I look at the voice and it was Kyungsoo. Then I taught that did he hear everything that I say. The part where I said that I try to kill myself. What will I answer if he asks? I nod and said “Yeh I’m fine. It’s just that I was shock with the situation.”

Kyungsoo came and sit in front of me and said “Oh My God. Look you bleeding.” Looking at my knees.

I look at me knees and said, “It’s just a bit of cuts. I’m fine really.”

“Let’s go. I’ll take you to the infirmary. Anyway, your student is there. She might need you when she wakes up.” Kyungsoo said and was trying to pick me up but I stop him and said “No Kyungsoo shi. I’m fine. Really. I can walk.”

I try to stand up but fail. Then Kyungsoo hands hold my upper arm and said, “If you don’t want me to pick you up, at least let me help you stand up and walk until we reach the infirmary.”

I just nod and let him help me walk.

> END OF POV <