CHAPTER 70

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

5 Month later.

“Hey baby why are you crying.” Kyungsoo ask when he heard Namjoo was crying in the middle of night.

Namjoo shook her head.

He pull Namjoo in his arm and said “Tell me why are you crying. I won’t judge. Did you have the same dream again?”

“No I didn't. I don’t know why I am crying.” And cry out louder. Kyungsoo let out a soft laugh and said “Are you sure?” and pull back.

Namjoo nod and said in sob “Maybe its just my hormone.”

Kyungsoo smile. He wipe Namjoo’s tears and said “Do you want to eat anything?”

Namjoo nod her head cutely.

“What do you want to eat? Tell me?”

“Ice cream. Oreo Ice Cream.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “Okay then. Lets go.” Then they walk out the room and to the kitchen holding hand. Kyungsoo took the ice cream from the fridge and said “Come. Let’s go and eat at the living room.”

When they sit on the couch, Kyungsoo give Namjoo the ice cream and spoon. Namjoo thank him and start to eat it. Kyungsoo just smile looking at Namjoo and playing with her hair.

After eating the ice cream, they walk back in the room.

“Now go to sleep. You need a good rest.”

Namjoo just nod her head and lie down. Kyungsoo pull the duvet cove her until her shoulder. “Close your eyes.” Kyungsoo said and kiss her forehead.

“Aren’t you going to sleep to?” Namjoo ask.

“I am. Just want to make sure you sleep first.”

“Lie down and sleep with me. I want to sleep in your arm.”

Kyungsoo smile, nod and lie down beside Namjoo. He pull Namjoo near him and kiss her forehead again. “Happy.” Namjoo nod. “Now go to sleep.” Kyungsoo told Namjoo. Just a few minutes later, namjoo and Kyungsoo both fall asleep.

...

In the morning, Kyungsoo wake up first and saw Namjoo was still sleeping.

“She must be tired from crying last night.” Kyungsoo said. Moving his hand slowly from Namjoo, he walk to the bathroom to shower and change. When he was done, he walk out to cook breakfast. After few minutes later, when he was done with the breakfast, he walk in the room and saw Namjoo was still sleeping. Kyungsoo smile, walk toward her and sit at the edge of the bed. then he wake Namjoo up sweetly.

“My sweet sleepy head. Wake up.”

Namjoo just snuggle and hug the bloster tighter. Kyungsoo caress her cheek and said “My sweet wife, wake up. You need to have breakfast.”

“Ahhh! I’m sleepy and not hungry.” Namjoo said eyes close.

“No you need to. Our chipmunk need to eat. You eed to eat. So now come on wake up and take a shower. Or i’ll pick you up to the bathroom and bath you.”

Namjoo stretch and rub her eyes. She look at Kyungsoo and pout. “I’m sleepy.”

“I know. But you still need to eat okay. Now come on stand up.”

Namjoo did what Kyugsoo say. She stand up and walk into the bathroom. When she was done. She walk out the room and saw the table was surve with food. Kyungsoo saw her and told her to sit. Namjoo sit and Kyungsoo did to. Then Namjoo start eating. She was eating so much and even add more rice. Kyungsoo just smile and said “Look who is eating so much. Few minutes ago she said she wasn’t hungry.”

“What can I do. Our chipmunk suddenly felt hungry and she like her daddy food.” Namjoo said smiling at Kyungsoo.

Yes Namjoo and Kyungsoo are having a girl. Both of them are so happy but Kyungsoo was scared that what if she will born looking beautiful like her mommy. He need to protect her princess from guys. He even said that she can’t date until shes 25 and married until shes 30. When Namjoo heard that, she just role her eyes and laugh. She even said that not done being a possasive husband , now he is being possasive father. Kyungsoo didn’t care. He even said that he will keep his daughter from Eunji and Chanyeol son. Namjoo just let him be.

After breakfast, Namjoo and Kyungsoo was relaxing on the couch watching movie when Namjoo plan to ask him. She plan this from the beginning of her pregnancy. She just didn’t tell Kyungsoo yet because she scared that Kyungsoo will get angry or do not agree with her.

“Husband. Can I ask you something?”

Kyungsoo rised her eyebrown and said “What is it wife?”

“Uhm..I have something to ask. I was planning to meet my step father. Can I?” Namjoo ask and bit her lips. She was nervous.

Kyungsoo widen his eyes and said firmly “No. Never. Why do you want to meet her?”

“Please. I need to ask why did he abuse mom and sell me to the black market.”

“No. That’s it. No. I’m not going to allowed that. Who know he will hit you do something bad to you.”

“He won’t. His helpless now. Please sweetie. I really need to know.”

“Helpless? What do you mean by that? How did you know this?” Kyungsoo ask curiously.

Namjoo take a deep breath and bit her lips. There were a secret Namjoo was keeping from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo saw her face and ask “What is it? What are you keeping from me Mr. Do Namjoo.”

“Actually, when last week, when we went to met the doctor to know our baby gander, when you went to the toilet, I meet him accidentally at the hospital.”

“Whay didn’t you tell me? Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if he even tauch you I’ll kill him.” Kyungsoo said in a breath.

Namjoo shook her head and said “No. Nothing happen. Listen first. He was admitted there because of cancer. He look so pale and I don’t know why, but I felt pity at him. He said he have something to tell and I want to know why he did what he did in past. So please. Let me meet him once. For last time.”

Kyungsoo sigh and said “I don’t know baby. I’m not sure.”

“Please. I promise just this once.”

“Okay. But I’m coming wih you. and standing by yourself so that he can touch you. if he did, I swear I’ll broke his bone.”

Namjoo smile and said “Okay. Thank you sweetie. Thank you so much.” Namjoo said and kisss his cheek.

Kyungsoo just smile. then he ask “When do you want to meet her?”

“I taught about meeting her today.”

“Okay as you wish.”

...

That evening, like promise, Kyungsoo bring Namjoo to the hospital. After asking the nurse at the counter, they walk to the room. Suddenly, Namjoo felt so nervous. He grasp Kyungsoo hand tightly. Kyungsoo look at her and said “Don’t worry. I’ll be by yourside.” Namjoo smile and nod. The knock on the door, and walk in the room.

Namjoo’s step father look at them and was shock.

“Namjoo, you came.”

Namjoo just nod at him. The she ask “What is it you want to say?”

“I’m sorry Namjoo. I’m really sorry for what I did to you and your mom. I know what ever I did was a bad things and don’t deserve any forgiveness but still I’m so sorry on what I did.”

“Why did you did it? Why did you hit mom and sell me to the back market.”

“Because I was jealous. I love you mom so much even before she married your dad. I was jealous when she married your dad and seeing her happy make me more jealous. I suffer for almost a year after your mom marry your dad. But then I realize that it was no use for me to besad and be happy because the girl that I love is happy. because seeing the person we love happy is the real happiness. But after few years later, I meet your mom again and hearing that she was a divorcee, it like an opportunity for me to get your mom, so I confess. When I propose her, she said yes. But after marry her, she wasn’t happy like how she was with you dad. Her smile and laugh was not like it was with your dad. And one day I read her journal, and she wrote that she miss all of you especially her husband. Knowing she still love your dad make me mad. Very mad. So I start to hit her and start to drink. And one day I got fired from my work and become a alcoholic guy. O need money to buy soju and your mom was the only one that I can get from. That give me another good reasons to hit her. I’m sorry Namjoo. I’m really am.”

Namjoo start to tears up. Kyungsoo was it and pull her in his arm. Then Namjoo ask “Then why did you kill them and sell me.”

“Kill your family really wasn’t my intention, but I was so mad to know that your mom is happy with your dad again. I taught your mom will wait for me after I walk out the jail but no. He married your dad again. I went to meet her but stop when I saw she was smiling and laughing like she usually do with your dad. I got mad. I promise myself that no one in your family will be happy. And when I got the chance, I don’t know what happen to me, I hit their car and ran. The inner demon-possessed me. I suppose to feel scared and sad with what I did, but instead I was happy. Then when I know you were alive, I taught I should make you suffer and let your mom watch from haven that her daughter is suffering because of her. That’s why I did that. And that time the only matter was money. And by selling you, I will get money. When I did sell you, your ex-boyfriend came and said that he’ll pay me more if I can take you to him. I don’t care that time and the money he offer was a lot. So I did and ran away. I’m sorry Namjoo. I really am. I know, whatever I did was wrong. But still I’m sorry.”

Then he walk to the drover that was place near his bed side and take something out. Then handed to Namjoo.

“Here. Take this.”

Namjoo look at his hand and saw a silver necklace. Namjoo look at him back and ask “What is this?”

“It’s a give from your mother. I took this one night after I hit her because of money. Your mom beg me saying it’s for you but I ignore her. But I don’t know why, I do not have the heart to sell it. I keep this for a long time and when I saw you at the supermarket, I was happy that at last I got to meet you. I wanted to tell you about this and give you this. Again, I’m so sorry Namjoo.”

Namjoo took it and cry. Kyungsoo pull her in his arm and coax her. Namjoo cry in Kyungsoo arm. Kyungsoo told her to cool down and said “Hush! Sweetheart. Don’t cry. You need to think about the baby sweetheart.”

When she cool down and pull from the hug and said “Thank you for not selling this. You don’t know how great full I am.”

Namjoo step father just nod. Then Namjoo and Kyungsoo ask permission to go first. Before stepping out the room, Namjoo stop and turn.

“Uncle, whatever you did was in past. Mom always say forgive and forget. I forgive you but it’s hard for me to forget what you did to me and my family.” Namjoo said and then walk out the room.

Inside the car, Kyungsoo ask Namjoo.

“Why did you forgive him honey? After what he did.”

“His dying. Seeing him suffer from the cancer is enough for me. Forgiving him at least will reduce the burden in his heart. Everyone deserve a forgiveness.”

Kyungsoo smile and nod. “I have such a sweet and kind-hearted wife. I’m proud of you.”