CHAPTER 48

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Is been two days since the day Kyungsoo ask for Namjoo to married him. Every single day Namjoo keep on thinking about that. She didn’t even tell Eunji and Bomi about this.

NAMJOO POV

“Guys are you free tonight?” Namjoo ask Bomi and Eunji

“I am. I don’t know about Bomi.” Eunji answer.

“I’m free to. Why?”

“Well I have something to tell you guys.”

“What is it?” Eunji ask.

“Later. I tell you later. Can we just go straight to your house Eunji after this and discus about this there?”

“Sure. But why my house?”

“Well since your pragnent and I know Chanyeol oppa won’t like it if you stay out late.”

Eunji just nod her head agree.

....

After settle our works, we all went to Eunji house with our own car.

When we arrive, the house was empty since Chanyeol oppa is not back yet. Eunji told us to sit on the couch and she went to the kitchen to prepare something for us.

When she come out from the kitchen, she was holding a tray of mugs and some fruits.

Then she takes a sit beside me and ask “So what is it that you need to talk about Namjoo ah?”

I take a deep deep breath to make myself brave and let it go. I took out the box of ring that Kyungsoo gave me and place it on the table.

Bomi and Eunji look at it. Bomi took it, open it, and saw the ring. Then she gave it to Eunji to see it. Then Bomi ask “What is this ring for? Why is Kyungsoo oppa name on it?”

Eunji look at Bomi and said “Cool down girls. Don’t force her like that. Let her tell us when she’s ready.”

Bomi smile and said “Sorry. I was just exited. That’s all.”

“He asks me to marry him.”

“Really. When?” Bomi ask

“The last night in Jeju. The night when she ask me to meet someone. Remember.”

Bomi nod her head. Then Eunji said “Then what’s troubling you?”

“I know. Why didn’t you just say yes?”

“I don’t know. I’m lost.”

“Namjoo, have you tell him about your past?” Bomi ask.

“I did. The night before we went to Jeju.”

“Then he still proposes you? Telling you to marry him?”

I nod.

Bomi smile and said “Then this guy must love you a lot.”

Eunji and I frown looking at Bomi. Eunji said “What do you mean by that? Your voice was half laughing.”

“Well for your guys information, two week ago if not my mistaken, I saw on a date with Beakhyun at one of the shopping mall that we always have our date. While we were walking and looking around, I saw Kyungsoo oppa in one of the jewellery store paying for something. I was curious. Even Beakhyun was. Therefore, when Kyungsoo oppa walk out from the store, we walk in and ask the seller. At first, the seller didn’t want to tell us. So Beakhyun lie and said that Kyungsoo is his sister husband and he heard that Kyungsoo was cheating on his sister. Therefore, he needs to know whom Kyungsoo was buying the ring for. Well you know when Beakhyun lie, everyone believe it. So the girl did and told us everything.”

“What is it that you want to tell me Bomi ah?” I ask.

“Well what I wanted to tell you is that he wanted to ask you marry him in the first place. He bought that ring after he meet Tao. Even after Tao call you and insult you, he still bought that ring to marry you even without knowing you past. Then when he knows everything about your past, he still proposes you. Namjoo ah, Kyungsoo oppa is a good person. I believe he can take care of you. Can I know what did he say to you when he proposes you?” Bomi said.

“He said that he want to take care of me. He wants to protect me from everyone that try to hurt me. He wants to be the reasons I laugh and lean his shoulder when I cry.”

“Then what’s stopping you from saying yes?” Eunji ask.

“I don’t know. I’m doomed. I’m scared Bomi, Eunji. I’m scared that when I start to develop love to him, he’ll live me just like other did. I’m scared that whatever happens to omma will happen to me. He can find a better girl then me.”

“Why are you still living in the dark Namjoo ah? I don’t think so Kyungsoo oppa will be like that monster. He loves you. I know. The way he looks at you and smiles at you. Even everyone in my family knows about this because he really can’t control his feeling towards you.” Eunji said.

“Namjoo ah, take your time to think. But not so much time. If he doesn’t love you, he won’t wait for you.”

“I have to think about it. I’m just not ready. What if I wasn’t like what she expected?”

“Really Namjoo. You worry about that. Don’t be. If he loves you, he will love you just the way you are. Do you think I wasn’t worried when I married Chanyeol. I have a big and ugly scar on my chest Namjoo. But he still take me for what I am. I believe that Kyungsoo oppa is like that to since both of them are best friend and Chanyeol told me a lot about Kyungsoo oppa.” Eunji said.

“I’ll think about it.”

When Chanyeol oppa arrives, me and Bomi ask permission to go back to our home.