CHAPTER 60

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

The next day, Namjoo didn’t get any text from Kyungsoo. She was worried and ask if Eunji got any text from Chanyeol. Eunji nod her head and said “Yup I did. Early in the morning. Why?” Namjoo shook her head and said nothing.

The whole day, she was furious about it. She didn’t even give her all best in teaching like always. It’s 6 o’clock in the evening and still no text from Kyungsoo. When Namjoo arrive home, as always, she’ll take a shower and change. She walks to the kitchen to prepare dinner for her. Today, she plans to make a simple dinner since she have no appetite to eat. When she was busy frying eggs, she did not hear the main door was been open by someone.

Kyungsoo walk in the house. He saw Namjoo was focusing cooking and didn’t realize that he was home. He place his beg down beside the couch and walk toward the kitchen quietly to surprise Namjoo. He walks near Namjoo and hug her from back. Namjoo startle and half shout.

“Miss me?”

Namjoo was shock and happy in the same time when she hear Kyungsoo voice. She closes the stove, turns around, and hugs him. Kyungsoo was shock with Namjoo’s action but hugs her back.

“So much.” Namjoo said in his arm.

“Really! I’m happy to hear that.”

Then Kyungsoo felt his shirt was wet. He pulls Namjoo from the hugs and look at Namjoo. She was crying.

"Hey, why are you crying sweetheart?” Kyungsoo ask. He cupped Namjoo face with his hand and wipe of the tears with his thumb.

Namjoo just shook her head. Kyungsoo wasn’t happy and said “Tell me why?”

“Just I miss you so much today. I was worry since you didn’t even text me since morning.”

“Sorry. I was in the plane. The deal was settle early and both of us, me and Chanyeol miss our wife. So we plan to take the earliest flight to Korea. However, why are you here? You suppose to be at Eunji’s house.”

“Eunji stay with Chorong unnie. They ask me to stay with them but I didn’t want to. I miss our bed and your scent.” Namjoo confess.

A smirk appears on Kyungsoo’s face. He looks at Namjoo who was already start blushing and said “Really? You miss me that much?”

Namjoo just nod her head and look at her feet. Kyungsoo place his finger on Namjoo chin and make her look at him. Kyungsoo smile and said “You don’t know how happy I was to hear that.” He kiss Namjoo’s forehead and hugs her. Namjoo hugs him back.

Then Namjoo remember her uncooked egg in the pan and broke the hugs.

“Have you had your dinner?”

Kyungsoo nod and said “Yes I did. I taught you were in Eunji’s house and had dinner there.”

“Okay then. Now go and take your shower. I’ll finish my dinner. Make sure you place all your dirty clothes in the laundry room.”

“Yes ma’am. So what are you cooking for dinner?”

“Just egg. I didn’t have appetite earlier that’s why.”

“Why? Are you sick?” Kyungsoo ask in a worry voice

Namjoo smile and said “I’m fine. Just didn’t have any.”

“Are you sure? Or you miss me that’s why?”

“Go and take your shower and stop asking question. You must be tired.”

“Okay. As you wish but not before a kiss on my lips. I miss your kiss.”

Namjoo just gave Kyungsoo a peck on Kyungsoo lips.

“That’s all.”

Namjoo nod and try to push Kyungsoo away but Kyungsoo didn’t move.

“I want a real kiss. I miss you a lot.”

“No. Not now. Go and take shower. You smells.”

Kyungsoo raise his eyebrow and said “Not now? Okay then. I’ll be waiting.”

Kyungsoo let Namjoo go and walk away to the bedroom.