CHAPTER 18

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Namjoo get ready since she’s meeting Eunji and Bomi today. She wears a turquoise top, super skinny jeans and ballet flat shoes. Since she’s really lazy to drive she calls Bomi to pick her up.

After 30 minutes, Bomi came and they drive to the cafe where they will meet Eunji.

At the cafe, they arrive earlier then they expected, so they just wait at one of the table near the window for Eunji. Bomi went to order their drink including Eunji’s since they know what Eunji likes to drink.

When Eunji arrive, they greet and hug each other. They told Eunji to sit and said that they had already order her drink.

They were talking about Eunji honeymoon and some other things. While they were talking, suddenly a familiar voice greets them. They look at that person and saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

When Namjoo saw Kyungsoo, suddenly she felt uncomfortable. So she moves her eyes from seeing Kyungsoo and her focus was more to Chanyeol and Eunji.

Then Kyungsoo said “Well we are here because Chanyeol here suddenly want to drink bubble tea. Anyway is this place empty. Can we have a sit here?"

Namjoo face change. She didn’t want Kyungsoo to sit at the same table as her. Before she was able to say anything, Eunji said “"Yup! Is empty. Have a sit."

Then Eunji look at Namjoo. Namjoo face wasn’t happy. She really didn’t want to sit with Kyungsoo or meet Kyungsoo since that incident. She felt shame because she know what happen that night went she was drunk. Well that day after Kyungsoo send her to her house, Namjoo went to the same restaurant to apologize for what happen. She alwas do that. Then the restaurant owner tells her what happen. How Kyungsoo did come and what really happen that night. So there she know that she call Kyungsoo oppa and even tell him to piggy back her.

What make her more uncomfortable is Kyungsoo sat exactly infront of her. For the whole conversation, Namjoo didn’t look at Kyungsoo

Then Bomi said "Well this is not fair. Everyone have their partner but I don't. I should call Beakhyun then."

They just let Bomi be and start to talk.

Kyungsoo was looking at Namjoo secretly for the whole time. He was happy to meet Namjoo again after that incident. He still can’t forget the cute drank Namjoo and the kiss on his cheek. He knows that Namjoo is unconfartble with him sitting infront of her, but he just let it be because he miss Namjoo so much. He was listening to the conversation between Eunji, Chanyeol, Bomi and Namjoo. But her focus was more at Namjoo. He’ll smile every time Namjoo start to talk.

While they were busy talking about Beakhyun, Bomi's boyfriend. When Bomi was complain about how sometime she feel annoyed with Beakhyun friendly side, a voice said “Really I didn't know that girlfriend felt annoyed with my friendly side. Hi guys, I'm Byun Beakhyun. Yoon Bomi boyfriend." He shake Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hand and sit beside Bomi and Kyungsoo.

Then Beakhyun look at Namjoo and said "Oh! our Kim Namjoo is here to. I didn't know that you are here. It’s good to see you here girl. Long time no see."

Namjoo look at Beakhyun with her annoyed face and said "Why? Is it not normal to see me with my friends? I have a life to. I need to see the world. I'm a normal human. Is not that surprise at all. Don't lie. I saw last two days with Bomi kiss other girls cheek again." Then she smile at Beakhyun evilly.

Beakhyun said sarcastically to Namjoo "Hah! Funny. Look our Kim Namjoo is making a joke." All of them laugh. Bomi and Eunji already use to it because since university, Namjoo and Beakhyun will fight if they meet. Eunji and Bomi holding their forehead because they know this will never stop because they like to watch Namjoo and Beakhyun fighting.

Kyungsoo in the other side felt jealous because of the way Namjoo and Beakhyun interact with each other.

Then Beakhyun continue "Well, it is. You barely sit at the same table with other guys especially if you don’t know the guy. Since the incident happen..."

Suddenly Bomi and Eunji clear their throat. Bomi look at Namjoo and then swift to Beakhyun and say "Ok Beakhyun oppa, you can stop now. You guys really need to stop fighting."

Then Bomi look at Beakhyun and said it in whisper tone "What was that. You know it suppose to be secret." Then pinch his tight. Beakhyun realize his mistake and said "Namjoo ah, I'm sorry. Really am."

Namjoo look at Beakhyun and smile. Namjoo say "Is okay. I’m fine. You guys, I need to go to the toilet for a while. Be right back as soon as possible." Namjoo took her handbag and went to the toilet. Eunji, Bomi and Beakhyun know something is not right. Eunji ask permission to follow Namjoo to the toilet "You guys wait just for a while. I'm going to follow Namjoo for a while. Be right back. Bomi wait here." Bomi just nod her head. Then Eunji run to the toilet.

Kyungsoo realize that something is wrong. He want to know what happen, so he stand up and ask permission to go to the toilet.

At the toilet, Namjoo start to cry. Everything that happens past three years came back in her mind. Then Eunji enter, and said “Namjoo ah, are you okay?”

Namjoo who was facing the sink turn around and hug Eunji and said “Eunji ah, why did he remind me about that? I was trying to move on and forget about it. But he reminds me about it back. Eunji ah I’m scared. What should I do? What if I became my old self back, the same incident happen? I can’t trust any guy anymore after what ever happen to me.”

Eunji caressing Namjoo back and said “Shhh.. Namjoo ah, stop crying. Everything will be okay. Nothing’s gonna happen to you. Me, Bomi, Chanyeol and even that silly Beakhyun is here with you. You know how Beakhyun care about you to don’t you. He was there when that incident happen. Well, Kyungsoo oppa is also here to protect you. I can see that he like you a lot.”

They break their hugs and then Namjoo ask “What do you mean by that?”

“Well I saw that he was jealous when you talk to Beakhyun. Well more to fighting with Beakhyun. Look Namjoo you need to try to at least forget about it and try to open your heart back. Well I can guarantee you that Kyungsoo oppa is a nice guy.”

Namjoo wipe her tears and face the mirror and said “Eunji ah, I know he’s a good guy. But I’m not ready for any commitment or and relationship. I’m just scared that if he knows about my truth, he will leave me alone. Or he’ll come out like any other guy. I still need time for that.”

“Well then it’s up to you. Take how much time you want. But make sure not to long before it’s too late. Because Kyungsoo oppa is very charming and cute guy and I saw some of the girls were checking him out. Now wash your face and let’s go. They must be wondering why we are taking so long in this washroom. And before the husband of mine come and break the door because why is his wife taking so long in here.”

Namjoo laugh softly and said “Lucky you to get husband like Chanyeol oppa.”

Both of them laugh. Then Eunji said “Well that’s it. Our Namjoo is back. Smile pretty girl. You look sweet like that.”

What they didn't know is that Kyungsoo was outside listening to their conversation.

Both of them laugh and walk out from the washroom and join them back.

They took a sit and then Bomi ask with her slow voice "Are you ok?"

Namjoo just smile and just nod. Then they continue talking and laughing. Then suddenly, Beakhyun phone rang shows that a text came. After reading it, he ask Bomi "Bomi ah, did you come alone today?"

Bomi shock and answer "Nope. I came with Namjoo. Why are you asking this?"

“Well since I came here with my noona so I didn't bring my car with me. Noona have already went back home. Then mom wants to have dinner with you. That's why. So I taught about bring your car straight to mom's. Now how?”

Then Namjoo said "Is okay. I can just take a cab or bus. Don't worry about me. Bomi just go. Your mother-in-law what’s to meet you?"

Then Eunji said "No way. I'm not going to allow you. Let us thing for other alternative."

"Well Namjoo why don't you ride home with Kyungsoo. I didn't bring my car either since I need to go somewhere this morning and Kyungsoo pick me up. Our works have already finish. I can just drive back with Eunji. Kyungsoo here will have no problem sending you home. Right Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol give his idea.

Then he looks at Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo heard that he answers "Yes. I have no problem with that. If its fine with Namjoo?"

Of course, I’m fine with it. I love to send her back home. I don’t even mind if I have to send her back at her own hometown. The further the journey the longer I get to be with her. Kyungsoo taught by himself.

Namjoo said "No is okay. Really I can just take bus or cab. Why bother. Forget about it."

Then Bomi say "Oh Namjoo. Why waste money went to can keep it. Just follow Kyungsoo. Anyway he looks like a good guy. Save your cab money and buy me some food is better.” Everyone was forcing Namjoo let Kyungsoo send her home. So at last Namjoo agree. Kyungsoo was so happy went Namjoo said yes. There was a big smile on Kyungsoo face. Then they say goodbye to each other and went on their own direction.

At the outside the cafe, Bomi stop Namjoo and said “Namjoo ah, are you free next Wednesday?”

Namjoo shock and said “Nope I’m not. Well it’s Wednesday. I have my own plan remember.”

“Yes. How come I can forget about that? Why Bomi?”

“Well I have to settle something and I want you to accompany me.”

“Well ask Beakhyun. He’ll be happy to help.”

“Well I’ll think about it. Anyway I’ll get going. Bye.”

Then Bomi walk away. Namjoo and Kyungsoo continue walking towards their car.