CHAPTER 19

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Inside the car, the situation was a bit awkward. Namjoo was looking outside the window for most of the time. Kyungsoo focus was more on the road. He would look secretly at Namjoo. Then he starts a converstion.

“Namjoo shi, can I ask you something?”

Namjoo was still looking outside the window and said “What is it?”

“Why are you avoiding me? I mean, why you didn’t read any of my text. I know you won’t replay my text but you always read it. But this few days, you didn’t even read it. Why are you avoiding me? At the cafe you didn’t even look at me. Did I do something wrong?” KYungsoo explain.

Silent. Namjoo didn’t answer anything. Kyungsoo was still waiting for an answer.

Namjoo took a deep breath and let it go. Then she said still looking outside the window “Why do you even care. To tell the truth, I wasn’t comfortable when you were sitting infront of me. The whole situation that happens this past few weeks and months are making it more awkward. The incident when I was drunk should not happen.”

“Incident when you were drunk? Well nothing happen that night.”

“Don’t lie. I know everything.”

“Everything? What do you mean by everything?” Kyungsoo ask.

Does she know about her calling me oppa, asking me piggy back and the kiss on the cheek?

“Yes everything.” Namjoo said cutting of Kyungsoo taught. Then Namjoo continue “I call you oppa and asking for a piggy back.”

Well at least she didn’t know about her kissing me. Kyungsoo said in his heart.

“I’m sorry. I was drunk and I didn’t know what happen to me. Please don’t misunderstand everything I did to you.”

“Well I didn’t have any problem with that. I was fine with it. It’s good that it was me who came and safe you. What will happen to you if other guy came instead of me? You might even get that night.” Kyungsoo explain.

Namjoo face change when he heard about other guys and . Kyungsoo realize it and taught that he said something wrong. Then he said “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t said what I said just now.”

Tears fall down from Namjoo eyes and she wipes it as fast as she can. Then she said “It’s okay. I understand. Just forget about it and focus on your driving.”

Silent.

When they arrive at their home, Namjoo thank Kyungsoo again and walk away. Kyungsoo know that something is not right. When he said about other people came and about saying that she might get , Namjoo face change. She even cries. He knows that he needs to know about Namjoo.

On the other side, Namjoo went inside her house close the door, lean against the door, and start to cry. She knows she should not but she did. The past came back hunting her. In about half an hour’s Namjoo crying. Then she stands up, went to her room, didn’t bother to take a bath, and went to sleep.

 

KYUNGSOO POV

After sending Namjoo home, I drive back home. For the whole way driving home, I keep on thinking about what I heard Eunji and Namjoo talking in the toilet. What do Namjoo mean by the truth? What incident where they talking about? Is this the same incident that Eunji can’t tell me? And what do she mean by me come out like any other guys. Thinking about there is a guy who hurt her makes me mad. Well at least she know that I’m a good guy.

Well Kim Namjoo, I will do anything to win your heart. I’ll show you that I’m not like the other guys who hurt you.