CHAPTER 29

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

At the hall, Namjoo was panicking. Then he asks Kyungsoo “Kyungsoo shi, can we go home now please.”

“Why? The party is still on.”

Namjoo who wasn’t in her right mind and shout at Kyungsoo “LET’S JUST GO FROM HERE PLEASE. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO THEN I CAN GO HOME BY MYSELF.”

Everyone was shock the way Namjoo act. Kyungsoo was pulled a back with Namjoo. Eunji stand up and hold Namjoo arm and said “What happen Namjoo. Why are you in panic? Did something happen?”

Then Bomi said “He’s here. We saw him before coming back to inside this hall. That’s why.”

Kyungsoo didn’t understand what Bomi means. Because of Namjoo panicking, he agree to go back home. Then he said “Okay. As you wish. Let’s go home.”

Namjoo nod and thank Kyungsoo. She take her clutch and start walking. By the time she wanted to walk, her knees weren’t supporting her and she almost felt down but Kyungsoo able to safe her from falling down. Kyungsoo was worried. So he asks “Are you okay Namjoo shi. Can you walk?”

Namjoo just nod and tears start to fall from her eyes but she was able to wipe it off before anyone saw it. When Kyungsoo was about to open the door for Namjoo, a person came and said “So you find another guy. Is he good in bed Namjoo ah?”

 

Both of them stop walking. Then Namjoo said “Please just continue walk. Don’t stop.”

“Why? Are you scared that this guy knows your truth.” Tao said.

Kyungsoo turn around and look at that guy with his angry face and said “Look mister, I don’t know who the hell you are, but you don’t deserve to talk to Namjoo like that. Who are you to say that Namjoo found a guy just to sleep with? So please get out from here since I’m asking you nicely.”

“Hello there mister. You don’t know anything about Namjoo don’t you. I pity you. Once you know everything about Namjoo, I don’t think that you will say whatever you say to me just now. She’s a .”

Kyungsoo got so angry and was about to hit him but Namjoo stop him by pulling his hand and said “Just forget about it. Let him be please. Let’s just go home.” Then she starts to cry.

Kyungsoo start to feel sympathy at Namjoo and said “But Namjoo. He’s insulting you. He even call you .”

“I don’t care. Let’s just go home. I’m begging you Kyungsoo shi. Please.” She cries harder.

Kyungsoo just nod and said “Okay. Fine. Let’s go home.” Then he looks at Kris and said “I’m letting you go this time because of Namjoo. The next time I hear anything bad about Namjoo from you, you‘ll be dead.”

Then Kyungsoo open the door for Namjoo, but was stop by Tao again with him saying “He must be really good in bed. You don’t want him to know about your secret don’t you? Well once a will always be a .”

Kyungsoo let go of Namjoo hand and said “That’s it. He’s going to be a dead meat today.”

Then he turn and punches Tao on his face. Then Tao fall on the ground. He was cursing and then start to hit Kyungsoo back. Then the fight starts to begin. Namjoo was shouting to tell Kyungsoo and Tao to stop but that didn’t work.

Then Namjoo shout “FOR THE SAKE OF ME AND IF YOU LOVE ME DO KYUNGSOO STOP FIGHTING.”

Kyungsoo who was about to punch Kris again, stop before the punch fly on Tao face. Then he said to Kris“I’m stopping not because I’m scared but because of Namjoo sake and because I love her.”

Tao wipe the bool on his lips and was just able to smirk.

When Kyungsoo turn to face Namjoo, Namjoo was shock. Kyungsoo face was full with bruise because of the fighting. Then Kyungsoo open the door for Namjoo and tell her to go inside. Then Kyungsoo walk to the driver side and went inside the car. But before that he was looking at Tao with his angry eyes.

All the way to Namjoo apartment, the car was silent. Namjoo didn’t say anything but tears keep on falling on her cheek. Kyungsoo who was focusing on road was worry because Namjoo was keeping on crying.