Vacation Time

Switched

^^Sorry I haven’t written in a while. Super busy! I finally got to do the day concert and it was SUPER FUN! Even though most of the practices were horrible in the beginning, Jin was a whole lot nicer towards the end thankfully. Also Kame brought me home to see mom and Tommy! He then got yelled at by Jin for taking me away. After we got back, I did a few practices in the morning, sometimes with Kame. Two days before the concert I made dad’s special cookies, and Jin showed up. I cried… Not because of him. No! It was because he made me think of dad. Strange enough he made me feel better, and taught me a trick. After the trick… It was weird. In short,  I hugged Jin and he hugged me back and… it was nice. Never mind, but speaking of hugs we almost fainted when we switched at the end of the concert backstage, but Kame “my savior” (that’s my new nickname for him. Like it?) Grabbed us and pretended we were celebrating. Once again, I hugged Jin and Jin hugged me, but this time it was different. he seemed like he was teasing me! *Sigh* thought he changed, but he still likes to pick on me. Oh well! Today we have the day off and most of the guys are sleeping since they didn’t go to bed until late. Those party animals! I’m going to go play with Hoshi now! She is so cute, and seemed to miss me a lot since I didn’t get to play with her often during practices. BYE!^^

You unplugged the charm and put the bracelet back in your pocket. You picked up Hoshi and carried her out to the living room, where you sat down on the carpet and began to play with her.

“I’m sorry I haven’t seen you in such a long time,” you cooed rubbing noses with Hoshi. She let out a soft bark. “I know,” you agreed, scratching her behind the ears. “But now we get to spend a lot of time together!” you cheered. Hoshi barked and began to wag her tail like crazy.

“What are you up to?” Maru sang, jumping over the back of the couch.

“Playing with Hoshi,” you raised her up, “I haven’t been able to play with her much since I have been getting ready for the concert.”

“Kame fed her a lot though, and Junno was happy to play with her,” Maru laughed. As if calling his name, Junno appeared and jumped over the couch too, landing next to Maru, making him bounce on the cushion a bit.

“I missed you Hoshi,” he cried. Hoshi barked at him and began to jump in a circle.

“She missed me more,” you laughed, pulling her close and giving her a hug and letting her your face.

“And who neglected the poor child,” Junno teased.

“Shut up!” you grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at him.

“Is that how it’s going to be?” Junno peered out from behind the pillow.

With no time to escape, you screamed, “Run Hoshi!” Hoshi let out a bark and jumped back as Junno launched off the couch at you. He landed on top of you and squished you into the carpet. “Ow…” you groaned, “Get off me!”

Junno laughed, “You shouldn’t have thrown the pillow.”

“But I am just a little girl,” you giggled, trying to act innocent.

“Sure…” Junno rolled his eyes and got closer to your face, shutting you up. “You don’t look like a girl.” He laughed, you could tell he was joking around, but he was still to close. You couldn’t respond. Having any guy this close to you was weird, whether you were in your body or Jin’s.

“Get off me!” you struggled, but finally managed to push Junno off you and onto the floor. *Thank the heavens I have Jin’s strength.* You hopped off the floor and onto the couch next to Maru and called Hoshi to your lap. She jumped up and snuggled into your lap. “Good girl,” you pet her head.

“Unfair!” Junno shouted.

“How was it unfair?!” you challenged. “You jumped at me first, you were on top of me, plus you probably weigh more than me!” you exclaimed. Junno opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it when he had nothing to say back.

“She’s got you there,” Maru laughed. You sat up triumphantly.

Junno stuck his tongue out at Maru, “Leave me alone.” He pouted on the floor.

“Hey Junno!” you called.

“What?” he looked at you devastated.

“Do you want to play with Hoshi?” you offered.

His face lit up, “Yeah!”

“Go Hoshi!” you urged her. She jumped off your lap to the floor and trotted over to Junno. He laughed and began to mimic her movements. “This is how he always played with her?” you asked, staring at Junno with shock.

Maru nodded, “Sometimes he even wore dog ears.”

You stared at Maru to see if he was joking, “Really?”

Maru laughed and nodded, “It’s Junno.” That had recently become an explanation for a crazy event and you were hearing it more often than any person should. Suddenly, there was knock at the door.

“We’ll get!” Junno shouted, jumping up with Hoshi and running to the door. He opened it and smiled, “Hi manager.”

“What are you doing Junno?” he asked, walking into the apartment as Junno crawled across the floor with Hoshi following next to him. Junno didn’t answer and dragged himself around the corner.

You chuckled quietly, “It’s Junno,” you mutter quietly. Maru busted up laughing next to you.

The manager shook his head and turned to both of you, “What are you two up to?”

You and Maru shrugged, “Relaxing.”

“Well would you rather relax here or out in a comfortable cabin,” the manager smiled.

Maru nudged you and had an evil smile on his face, “Here.” You both said at the same time. The manager’s face dropped and Maru and you busted up laughing.

“That is not funny,” he complained.

“What are you guys doing? Picking on him so early in the morning,” Kame accused as he came around he corner with Koki and Jin. Maru nudged you again a whispered something so only you could hear.

At the same time, you both turned towards Kame and tilted your heads with an innocent look on your faces, “Of course not dad.”

Kame rolled his eyes and looked back at the manager, “What did you say?”

“We rented a cabin for a while so you guys can go on a vacation,” the manager sighed. Kame looked at you and Maru, who were leaning your chins against the back of the couch and staring at the manager.

“Do you two want to go?” Kame asked.

“Sure,” you smiled not even waiting for Maru to tap you again.

“I’m fine with it,” he grinned, slinging his arm around your shoulder causing both Kame and Jin to tense up slightly.

Koki nodded when Kame looked at him, “And you know Ueda will be up for it. Anywhere he can sleep is good.”

“What about Junno?” the manager asked.

“Can I bring Hoshi? The puppy,” you clarified when the manager gave you a strange look.

“I’m pretty sure that will be okay,” he nodded.

“Then Junno will come along,” you laughed.

“That leaves you Ji… I mean ~~~~~-chan!” Kame caught his mistake, but you still perked up at the sound of your real name.

“Do you really think I will stay here alone?” Jin shook his head, yet still kept an eye on you.

“Looks like were all going!” Kame said, turning back to the manager.

“Excellent. You can start packing now, because we will leave later this afternoon.” He gave one last smile and then answered a phone call as he walked out the door. Everyone scurried off to their rooms, except Jin and you. You gave each other a look and then nodded with understanding. You headed off to the room all of your clothing was in and Jin headed off to his old room. *Finally a vacation! This should be fun!* you thought as you shut the door behind you.

 

 

Junno is too weird for words. It also looks like Maru and you are buddies. That poor manager. I decided not to give him a name because he isn’t that important. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!