Practices Are Back

Switched

“Give me one,” Junno begged, pulling Jin’s arm down.

“No,” Jin said, giving Junno a look as if he was asking him to cut off his own arm.

Give me one!” Junno pleaded louder, continuing to shake Jin’s arm.

“No!” Jin snapped, trying to break away from Junno.

“Please!” Junno whined, shaking Jin’s arm.

“Okay,” Jin smiled, batting his eyes. *He really has learned how to act like a girl when in my body.* You laughed to yourself as you glanced sideways at Jin. After that morning that you made cookies with Jin, the group spent two more days on vacation. The rest of the vacation had been exactly how every vacation should be, relaxing and trouble free. None of you saw Ayaka anymore after your outburst at her, which made you feel bad because you didn’t know how she had reacted to it. You actually thought that you should apologize to her because it wasn’t her who you were mad at. But even though she wasn’t near you, she still managed to surprise you.

 

<<>> 

 

Before you left, her manager brought you a letter, “I don’t know why she is making me do this, but she asked me to give this to you.” You took the letter from her hands and opened it.

“Dear Jin,” you read quietly to yourself, but Jin trotted over to your side and read it over your shoulder. “I wanted to say I’m sorry I ruined your vacation. I didn’t mean to be like a leech to you. I just extremely liked you and I know you don’t like me now, so I’ll try to move on. Also you will be happy to know, I told that girl about what I was going to do about the boyfriend thing. I expected her to call me a ‘!’ just like you.” You felt horrible actually reading what you said to her. “But she didn’t. She hugged me! She said she didn’t blame me and forgave me. Hopefully next time you and I meet it is on even terms and as friends because I’ve decided I’m going to work on my personality so I am not such a pain to be around.” You smiled at the thought of her changing for the better because of you. “P.S. That girl broke up with her boyfriend and is now happily single and my best friend. But I think one of the photographers likes her, so I’m going to be working on that. Love, your friend, Ayaka.” You looked over at Jin and gave him a nudge. He looked up at you, “Are you excited to meet her again?”

His whole face dropped, “She will have to make a 180 turn before then.” You rolled your eyes and got into the car

 

<<>> 

 

“Really?!” Junno exclaimed happily, excited Jin finally said okay.

“No,” Jin laughed mockingly, shaking his head, and biting into a cookie.

“Jin!” Junno cried out.

“Jin, you are such a little kid,” you shook your head disapprovingly. “Here Junno,” you smiled, reaching over Jin to hand Junno one of the cookies.

“Thank you ~~~~~-chan! At least someone is….” Before Junno could finish his sentence, Jin snatched the cookie out of Junno’s hand and stuffed it in his mouth. “Jin!” Junno gapped at him. You bit your lip to try not to laugh because at that moment Jin looked like a chipmunk with his cheeks puffed out.

“Fere…” Jin spit some cookie bits out.

You glared at him as you wiped the cookie off your face, “Swallow and then talk.” Jin concentrated and seemed to swallow the entire cookie all at once.

“They’re ~~~~~ and my cookies!” he grinned childishly.

“Since when have you and ~~~~~ been close,” Kame asked, eyeing him in the rearview mirror.

Jin slung his arm around your neck, “Since forevar,” Jin said in the weirdest girl impression ever.

“Seriously,” you groaned, giving him a look.

“What?” Jin looked at you, twisting his hand a bit. Your heart unexpectedly skipped a beat when his eyes met yours. *What the heck?!* You shook your head and shrugged his arm off of you. “What?” he repeated. You rolled your eyes and turned your head, leaning it against the seat and looking out the window. The rest of the ride consisted of telling stories, Jin and Junno fighting, Maru and Koki telling jokes, and the occasional barks from Hoshi in the back reminding you she was still there. Once back, it took three trips from all of you to completely unload the car and carry everything from the parking lot back to your apartment. When done, you opened Hoshi’s cage as fast as you could and when you did Hoshi shot out of it like a rocket.

“Hoshi! Calm down!” you yelled. Hoshi completely ignored you and began to bark and run around the entire apartment. “You guys! She is going to make a mess! We have to catch her!” you yelled chasing after her.

“~~~~~, Calm down. What can she…” Kame was cut short when Hoshi came running around the corner with one of Junno’s most favorite and prized stuff animals in , and that was when all hell broke loose.

“Hoshi!” Junno screamed as he shook violently.

“Um… guys…” you froze, seeing the look of a killer coming from Junno. “We, might want to get Hoshi before he does,” you spoke slowly, keeping an eye on Junno. Suddenly in one swift motion, the entire room exploded into motion. You began to chase Hoshi again while Koki and Maru tried to tackle Junno, who continued to fight forward and try to get Hoshi. Ueda pressed his back against the wall an watched the whole scene unfold. Jin and Kame helped you chase Hoshi, but couldn’t catch her either.

“Forget it! Hold back Junno!” Jin yelled. Kame stopped and began to run back to Junno, but before he got to him Junno broke free. “!” Jin screamed. Junno sprinted after Hoshi. Hoshi froze for a second and when she saw Junno coming towards her she shot off faster than she had before.

The room was filled with screams of  “Get Junno!”

“Get Hoshi!” Everyone ran in different directions, knocking into each other and creating even greater chaos.

“Hey guys I brought the new… What are you doing?!” your manager screamed as he walked into the apartment. You froze and the room grew silent as you all looked at the manager.

But it was too late for Maru, “I got him!” he shouted jumping off the back of the couch and tackling Junno to the ground.

“Maru!” the manager shouted.

Maru flipped over and gave him a smile, “Why are you here?” he asked still laying on Junno.

The manager rubbed his temples stressfully, “I brought your new schedule for this week.”

Kame walked over and grabbed it, “Interview, Interview, Interview…. Photo shoot!” he shouted.

“Yep, just a basic one for a magazine,” the manager explained. Your throat tightened up and you looked over at Jin with a panicked expression on your face. “That’s all. I’ve got to get home soon. The wife… you know how she is,” he laughed and walked out the door.

“What am I suppose to do?!” you shouted the instant the door shut. “I’m not a model!”

“Don’t worry. We have a couple days to work on it,” Jin laughed.

Your eyes bugged out of your head and your mouth dropped, “You mean… practicing.” You looked at Kame with desperate eyes.

“Why are you looking to him?! It’s not hard at all!” Jin shouted.

“Sure…” you laughed nervously. *I am going to die*

 

 

The world is at peace again :) I love Junno! He is the weirdest guy ever. How do you think the modeling thing will turn out? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!