Modeling Me

Switched

“Oh my gosh! Does it really matter which way my hand is turned?!” you shouted, slumping over.

“Yes! Each way says a different thing,” Jin explained as if it was obvious. You rolled your eyes and looked to Kame for help.

“Don’t look at me! He was always better at this,” Kame said lifting his hands and leaning back. You let out a loud sigh and continued to listen to Jin. He had been very understanding so far and tried to control his temper when explaining stuff that you didn’t get. Before you even started practicing, he went on the computer and printed out a ton of pictures of himself that showed different poses and looks. You joked about him being egotistical, but they truly did help.

“Basically pretend you are trying to seduce the camera,” Jin stated.

“Seduce the camera?” you inhaled, looking at Kame. He lifted his hands again, not knowing how to explain it better. Your cheeks began to burn bright red as you thought about it more.

“~~~~~, breath,” Kame commanded. You hadn’t realized you had even been holding it in.

“Ok…” you sighed. You looked back up and Jin and Kame and bit your lip trying to look seductive as a male. Kame and Jin’s mouths dropped and then they burst out laughing.

“Oh my…!” they gasped for air.

“It’s not funny,” you whined, stomping your feet on the ground like a little kid. They were practically falling off the couch they were laughing so hard.

“Maybe you should stick to looking at my pictures for ideas,” Jin said, in between laughs. You pouted and sat down, cross-legged, and began to look at the pictures again.

“Has she mastered it yet?” Koki asked as he, and the rest of the guys, walked into the room.

“No! But you just missed the funniest look ever!” Jin cackled. You slammed some papers down onto the floor and gave him a look as if telling him to shut up. “Sorry, I’ll stop,” he said, chuckling under his breath.

“What time is it?” you asked Kame.

“Um…” Kame looked at his watch.

“Why?” Jin interrupted Kame.

“Because when we switch back we will have to stop,” you said, wobbling your head as if Jin was the dumb one.

“We have a little bit longer,” Jin stated. You thought for a second and then a mischievous smile spread across your face.

“Give me a second! All of you guys stay right here!” you shouted as you ran into Jin’s room.

“If she does something stupid,” Jin threatened the air.

“Just relax,” Kame said, leaning into the couch. You did not come out for several minutes.

“I’m done waiting. I am going to go get her!” Jin exclaimed impatiently. He got up from the couch and began to walk towards the room, but before he could open it a feeling washed over him. He only blinked and then you were back in your body. You spun around and looked at the guys.

“Are you ready for a show?!” you asked.

“~~~~~?” Ueda asked.

“Yep,” you nodded, and continued to smile.

“What are you talking about?” Kame asked.

Maru tilted his head, “What show?”

“Are there puppets?” Junno clapped his hands together excitedly. You all stopped talking and looked at him. “What?... Puppets are cool,” he grew quiet and looked away.

“Anyway…” you continued. “If you thought my look was funny, you are going to die when you see this,” you laughed.

“What is it?” Kame asked. You smiled and remained silent as you walked over and sat down on the couch. Suddenly, there was a loud scream from the room.

“Get ready,” you were practically bouncing in your seat.

“~~~~~! What is this?!” Jin yelled as he came storming out of the room. He was wearing bright pink pumps, a bright pink floral skirt with a tank top and had tons of necklaces and bracelets on. You had even put in earrings and put his hair up in pigtails. Everyone looked at Jin, then at you, and then back at Jin. Then they all fell over laughing.

“Oh my…!”

“~~~~~ you are the best!” You smiled a nodded and began to laugh at Jin too.

“~~~~~,” he growled. “You are dead.” You let out a squeal an then took off running through the apartment as all of the guys continued to laugh at Jin, chasing you in that crazy outfit.

 

 

Weird chapter right?! I just liked the idea behind it! Quick question too. If you could have any Korean actor/ singer be your older brother, who would it be? PLEASE RESPOND! I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!