Official Owner

Switched

               ^^And after he hit me for the second time, something in him must have switched, because he became extremely nice to me. We talked a bit about fame and everything like that. He doesn’t seem… how do I say this… happy about being famous. He really just wants to be normal. He is probably enjoying being me cause I am ‘normal’. For the rest of today we are going to try to figure out how we switched back. I’ll let you know how it goes.^^

You leaned back in your chair and stared at the computer screen. *I can’t wait to read this later. I’ll probably laugh at everything.* You unplugged the charm, connected it back onto your bracelet, and put it back into your pocket. The puppy pawed at your leg and you smiled down at her.

“Let’s go out,” you whispered to her, getting up and walking out of your room. When you did so you saw no one, so you walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. The puppy jumped up next to you and curled up against you leg. As you closed your eyes, you leaned back on the couch. *Looks like Jin is taking a break.*

“Hey!” someone exclaimed right above you. You opened your eyes and saw Kame laughing at you. “Did I scare you?” he asked hopping over the couch.

“Nope,” you smiled.

“Is your face okay now?” he said, reaching forward towards where Jin had hit you.

You jerked back slightly and nodded, “Yep, it is practically numb from the ice.”

Kame dropped his hand and leaned further back into the couch, “What did you and Jin talk about?” You paused for a second and then reached down and rubbed the puppy’s head.

“Nothing really. Just what we should try to do to switch back next,” you lied unconsciously.

“Oh,” Kame nodded. The puppy crawled up onto your lap and snuggled into your stomach. “What are you going to do about her?” Kame asked pointing to her.

You shook your head, “I have no clue. I would love to have a pet, but I don’t know.”

“Why not keep her?” Kame suggested.

You looked at him shocked, “What?!”

Kame laughed, “Well, she seems to have a connection with you personally. When you switched back to your own body, she seemed to sense it and ran from Jin’s body over to your body.” You looked down at the puppy as she looked up at you, wagging her tail like crazy. You couldn’t help but smile.

“Fine. I’ll keep her,” you grinned, “But I need you to come with me.”

“Where?” Kame asked.

You gave Kame a strange look, “If you didn’t notice, I didn’t buy her.”

Kame smiled and began to laugh, “Oh yeah! I forgot about that.” You quickly ran into your room and grabbed a hat and a pair of sunglasses.

“I’m ready!” you exclaimed.

Kame shook his head, “You are getting strangely used to this.” You laughed and picked up the puppy, as Kame led the way back to the place where you had taken the puppy.

“What if she freaks out again?” you asked, getting more nervous as you got closer.

“Then we run,” Kame stated simply. You saw the storefront getting closer. You slowed down your pace and pulled the puppy closer to you. Kame noticed and stopped walking, “What is it?”

“What if Jin gets mad at me again?” you asked.

Kame patted your shoulder, “I’ll defend you.” You smiled at the thought of Kame going up against Jin. You both walked into the store and you saw the girl working behind the counter. *Great it’s her again!* you thought. Kame pushed you forward, “Go!” You stumbled forward, then began walking towards her.

“Um… excuse me,” you interrupted her on the phone.

“Sorry, I have a customer. Talk to you later. How can I help you sir?” she asked leaning forward on the desk.

You rubbed your neck awkwardly, “I came in here the other day and was looking at a puppy and I…” you lifted the puppy up and set her on the counter. The worker looked at you strangely, not seeming to understand what you were saying. You reached up and took off your sunglasses.

She gasped, “You are…”

You put your finger to your lips, “Sh… please don’t scream.” She stared at you for a second and then bit her lip, trying to remain calm. “Thank you,” you smiled. “I’m sorry, but yesterday during all the chaos I forgot to set this puppy down before I ran out, so I accidently took her with me.”

“It’s fine. Thank you for bringing her back,” the worker said reaching forward towards the puppy.

“Actually!” you exclaimed, reaching forward and grabbing the girl’s arm. The girl froze and seemed to blush slightly. “Sorry,” you said, jerking your hand back. “I came back because I decided I wanted to buy her,” you said.

“Oh!” the girl nodded.

“Here you go,” you said handing her the money over the counter.

“Thank you!” she exclaimed. You smiled and picked the puppy up again. “But before you go would you mind signing this for me,” she said reaching under the counter and grabbing out a magazine with a picture of Kat-tun on it.

You smiled, “No problem.” You set down the puppy, quickly autographed it and handed it back to her.

“Thank you!” she exclaimed, bowing to you.

“It’s no problem, really,” you said waving your hand. You bought some puppy food, put on your sunglasses, and picked up the puppy again. Once out the door, Kame appeared and wrapped his arm around your neck.

“See it’s not that hard,” he laughed.

You shrugged his arm off your shoulders, “She was calmer than I thought okay!” you exclaimed.

Kame laughed and slung his arm around your shoulder again, “Don’t be like that buddy!”

“You know you are a mega loser right?” you said looking over at him.

Kame let out a wholehearted laugh and leaned on you more, “Yep! But I’m your dork,” he joked. The puppy barked up at him. Kame jumped away slightly.

“Yep, what she said,” you laughed and began to run back towards the apartment.

 

 

Your bond with Kame is growing stronger. What will Jin think of it? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!