Jin's Girl

Switched

           Your whole body froze the second her lips touched yours and began to move. Even though your body was frozen your mind was going a hundred miles per hour. *What is going? Who is this? How is this happening to me?* When you were finally  able to move you pushed the girl off of you. She stumbled back and stared at you with a stunned face, but it was probably not as shocked as yours. You felt your entire face burning with a bright red blush as you stared at her and tried to understand the situation.

“Jin…” she pouted. She took a step towards you, but you quickly threw your hands up to stop her and took a step back into the car. She stopped walking and pouted even more. You felt your body begin to shake. You didn’t care how you looked or if it was bad for the reputation, you were completely shocked at what had just happened. You swallowed and with your hands still up, you looked over at all of the guys. Every single one of them was gapping at you. Koki, who was still in the passenger seat, was as wide eyed as you had ever seen him, but Jin was probably the most stunned of all. He had a strange look on his face that was both recognition and absolute horror. “Jin…” she whined again. You looked back at her and for the first time actually noticed her. She had her arms crossed behind her back and was swaying back and forth. She was wearing a tight tank top and a pair of super short shorts. You couldn’t figure out what to do, and since no one was helping you, you finally decided to improvise.

“Hey! Sorry about that. You just surprised me. What are you doing here?” you rambled off awkwardly, dropping your hands.

A smile spread across the girl’s face as you began to talk to her, “I have a photo shoot here. It’s been so tiring, but it is worth it to see you here.” You could tell she was trying to flirt, but to no avail.

“Really? For what?” you figured that it was best to keep her talking instead of having her ask you questions.

“Some weird magazine. I am advertising some pop for it,” she giggled.

You nodded, “Are you done for today? Or do you have more to do and this is your break right now?”

“No! I am done for the day. So that means shopping!” she smiled.

“Well we were just going to head back home,” you said pointing over your shoulder at the group.

“No!” she whined, wrapping her arms around yours. “You have to spend some time with me.” You looked at the guys again for some help, yet once again nothing from the six statues.

“But we really have to go,” you explained. She looked over your shoulder at the group and saw Jin.

“Who is she?! Is she going back with you?!” she shrieked letting go of you and pointing at Jin. You sighed and rubbed your temples not knowing what to say anymore. “Jin!” she screamed. You had no explanation. The girl must have read your silence wrong and she stormed over to Jin and jabbed a finger into his arm. “Who are you?! Why are you with my Jin?!”

Kame quickly intervened, “Ayaka-chan! Her name is ~~~~~! She is our manager’s niece and he wanted to bring her to learn what being a manager is all about.” You were amazed at Kame’s story. Not because it was detailed or anything, but because he had thought of it so quickly and it gave you the girls name. The girl continued to eye Jin suspiciously.

You dropped the honorific to be more personable since there was definitely a closer relationship between her and Jin, “Ayaka… That’s all there is to it. She is just our manager’s niece,” She glanced back at you and seemed to cool down a bit, but you could tell there was still doubt in her eyes.

“I’ll believe you, if you spend some time with me,” she grinned, latching back onto your arm. You looked at the guys to see what they would say.

“It’s fine,” Kame breathed. Your eyes shot open. *What is he doing?!* Kame continued, “But we will have to head back pretty soon.”

She smiled and clapped her hands together, “Yay!” You sent a glare right to Jin for not warning you about a girl earlier. He looked away from your icy stare. “Let’s go!” Ayaka sang, grabbing onto you again. You took one last look at Jin and then followed along with Ayaka. The rest of the afternoon she dragged you in and out of stores, occasionally glaring at Jin when he got to close to you. She tried on practically everything in the story and you had to tell how it looked. Until you liked one she didn’t stop and even if you did like one, she then thought that the store had everything that you liked and continued to try on clothes

Finally, after seven never ending hours, you couldn’t take it anymore and stated, “We have to go back now.” She was about to enter another store, so she spun around and looked at you.

“Why?” she pouted.

You looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun was setting, “Because it is getting late and you wouldn’t want to be over tired and get dark circles.” You pretend to be sweet and caring, making you almost gag and throw up on the spot. She lifted her hands up to face and touched it gently and then looked up at the sky.

She gasped, “Your right, but… show me where your staying, so I can come see you tomorrow.”

You looked at the sun impatiently, “Why don’t I just tell you?” you offered. The feeling that you knew oh so well becoming more clear.

“Are you hiding something?” she accused. You looked up at the sky and tapped your foot impatiently.

“No,” you rubbed the back of you head.

“Then why can’t I come?” she questioned. You knew she would much rather jump off a building then give up on this.

You gave up on the fight, “Fine. You can come.”

“Yay!” she cheered, clapping her hands together the way she had almost a thousand times before. You let out a long sigh. *This is the worst.*

 

 

I just picked a Japanese actress/ model. It doesn’t have any “story” behind it, so don’t think I have gossip that none of you know. I have to say Ayaka is the most annoying thing ever in this chapter! I don’t mean that the real Ayaka is bad, so if you like the real one please don’t be offended. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!