His Wish

Switched

“Come on, Jin! Hurry up!” Jin quickly bowed and jumped into the car. It sped off and just as fast as it started it stopped. Jin was the first one out of the car, and right behind him was Kame, Taguchi, Koki, and Maru.

“Where is Ueda?” their manager questioned, getting out of the front seat.

Maru leaped back into the car, “Wake up you lazy head!” Maru called out to the sleeping Ueda as he smacked him on the head. Ueda’s eyes opened and he looked at Maru sleepily and yawned before beginning to get out of the car. Once inside, reporters buzzed around them like bees in a hive, going from one member to another. Asking questions, trying to get inside scoops that would further their career and destroy the band’s. A reporter got to close and was blocked by the band’s manager.

“Hurry up!” he called over his shoulder. The group scurried ahead, except for Junno who waved as he slowly walked behind the rest of the group. Koki noticed this and hit the back of Junno’s head.

“Come on!” he commanded, dragging Junno right behind. The group walked into an all gray room with one table and several chairs, and in one of the chairs was an eager reporter. When she noticed that the band had walked in she jumped up.

            “Hello, thank you for giving you me some of your time for this interview,” the reporter said, her eyes were alit with excitement. Jin looked at her and instantly began to think *Great! Another reporter who wants to find some secret to make her magazine sales go up.* Jin gave her his most killer smile, causing the reporter to light up even more. After each member introduced themselves, the reporter’s questions began. Jin answered each one, made jokes and would throw glances at his watch, anxious for it to be over. When the interview ended, everyone got up and bowed. KAT-TUN was led back out through the mob of other reporters and into their van. Ueda sighed and leaned against the window and happily drifted back off to sleep. Junno and Maru started telling jokes trying to make Koki laugh. Kame pulled out a book and began reading.

Jin leaned his head back. *What a pain?* He sighed and put his headphones on. They arrived back at the hotel after many more stops and interviews.

They rode up the elevator with their manager and as they got off the yelled, “Goodnight!”

“Go to bed!” he said as the elevator doors closed. Junno chuckled and the rest of the group headed into their apartment. Maru unlocked the door and walked in, and Junno was right behind him still telling a story about a delicious cookie to Koki and Maru. Koki looked in pain. Once inside, Junno skipped off to the kitchen to find the cookie to show them.

Ueda was the last in and right when he shut the door Kame turned around to face Jin, “What is up with you?”

 Jin looked at him surprised, “What?”

“You answered every questioned at every interview, even if it was directed towards one of us! You didn’t even give us a chance to talk! I think you wanted the interviews to be all about you!” he accused. Koki and Maru were staring at Kame by now in sheer shock, but Ueda didn’t seem to care and brushed past them, walking into his bedroom.

“What is your problem? I don’t see anyone else complaining!” Jin yelled back looking at everyone. No one spoke. “You really all think I wanted all the interviews for myself!” Jin shouted.

“Well you did kind of take over,” Maru grumbled under his breath. Jin stared at him in amazement.

“You have got to be kidding me! Just because no one wants to hear about your dumb beat boxing doesn’t mean I took over!” Jin argued back, getting angrier by the second.

Koki stepped forward “What is stupid is you talking about your dumb “challenges” you have to over come, like learning dances! All of us have to learn them!”

Jin was about to fight back but from the kitchen came an infuriated Junno “Who…ate…my cookie!” he said, stressing each word. Jin rolled his eyes and walked towards the stairs.

“I am not through with you yet!” Kame yelled after Jin.

“Well, I’m through with you!” Jin snapped as he stormed to his room and slammed the door. He walked over and plopped himself onto his bed, lying down on his pillow. He looked out the window at the light of the surrounding buildings. “I didn’t try to, idiots. And you have all done it before too. Why can’t I just have a normal life? It is so much easier and stress free. No interviews. No curfews. No stupid schedules! I wish I had a normal life,” Jin sighed. Once again, a shooting star heard the wish and decided to help. Meanwhile, Jin put his headphones on and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

:o JIN MADE THE WISH TOO! I bet you know what’s going to happen next! I love Kame but I needed him to be mean for this part. How did you like Ueda?! When I see a picture of him I just think of a lazier personality J Anyway, I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!