Black Out

Switched

You were breathing heavily as the door slammed loudly behind you. *Safe at last!* You managed to get to the apartment, with out being tackled by a fan, but you didn’t want to wait for the elevator to come, so you all ran up the stairs. Wheezing for air you looked up.

“What the hell was that?!” Jin yelled, storming towards you. Your head snapped down and backed up quickly, you back running into the couch.

Kame grabbed Jin’s arm, stopping his approach on you, “Jin stop! It’s not that big of a deal!”

“Did you see how she was acting?! And people know it was me!” Jin yelled back at him, pointing at himself dramatically.

“But know one cared how she acted!” Kame yelled again. As they argued back and forth, you felt something move in your arms. You looked down, and to your surprise you still had the cute little black and caramel colored puppy that you had been holding in the store. She was clawing into your shirt from fear of falling as you had run around town. You stared at her in astonishment. *I took her! Oh my gosh! I am a thief!* The noise had died down, and when you looked up, Kame and Jin were both staring at you. Just now noticing the furry creature in your arms.

“You didn’t…” Kame trailed off.

“Great! That’s just perfect! It went from Jin the girl to Jin the puppy thief!” he yelled angrily, pointing at you.

“I didn’t… mean to,” you stuttered, “She was in my arms when Kame grabbed me, so I wasn’t able to put her down,” you frantically tried to explain.

“Who said you should pick it up in the first place?!” You opened your mouth as if to say something, but closed it before you could think of an answer. “And didn’t you say you wouldn’t act girly!” Jin continued.

“I didn’t really,” you mumbled mostly to yourself.

“Didn’t really?!” Jin exhaled. “Do you call squealing at some stupid dog not being girly?!”

“What?! Guys aren’t allowed to call a puppy cute!” you exclaimed. “Is there some law that says they can’t?!”

“Yes, no normal guy does that! And Jin Law says so!” he shouted. Kame nudged Jin, who brushed him off.

“You are being so unreasonable!” you yelled, taking a step towards Jin. Kame was trying to calm both you down, but it was useless.

“Me! You are just being stubborn!” Jin accused. You let out a loud huff of air and began to walk away, giving up on the fight and beginning to scratch the puppy gently behind the ears to calm her down. “Don’t you walk away from me!” Jin hollered after you.

You sighed and bent over to set down the puppy, “Be good,” you whispered. The puppy sat down and wagged her tail excitedly, thinking you were going to play. You straightened up and turned back to Jin, “I am being reasonable, not stubborn. You on the other hand are being both.” Jin glared at you, but before he was able to say anything else the door swung open.

“Don’t worry! We are back!” Junno exclaimed happily lifting his hands above his head like a marathon runner who just won a race. Behind him was Koki, Maru and Ueda, all carrying bags from shopping.

Sensing the tension in the air Maru looked to Kame, “What’s going on?” Kame shook his head unable to answer.

“What a cute puppy!” Junno cried out as he ran towards her. The puppy hastily ran back to you and hide behind your feet. You looked at Jin with a smug grin and chuckled.

“Well Junno isn’t me!” Jin defended, “He for sure isn’t normal either! So don’t even try to compare us!”

“What’s its name?” Junno asked, completely oblivious to what Jin had just said, and trying to pet the puppy behind your legs.

“Um… I’m not sure yet…” you said, taken aback by the question.

“Don’t tell me you are think of keeping it!” Jin shouted at you.

You glared at him, “Number one, ‘it’ is a she. And number two, I haven’t even thought about that yet you idiot!”

Jin smirked, “Oh, if I wasn’t in this body… I would just clock you.”

You stepped forward, “Go ahead! I dare you! Just try it!” You lifted your head up slightly edging him on. “Go ahead! Free shot!” Jin glared at you furiously. You laughed knowing he wouldn’t actually hit his on body, “What are you? Chicken? To scared to take a swing?” you mocked.

“Don’t test me!” Jin warned, breathing hard as if he was fighting himself to not hit you.

“Chicken! Brock! Brock!” you pretended to flap your arms like wings as you made chicken noises and walked around in a circle.

“Shut up!” Jin yelled lifting his fist. The next several seconds, seemed to go in slow motion.

“Jin! Don’t!” Kame ran towards Jin with a panic stricken face and Jin was bringing his fist towards you. Everyone else seemed frozen with shock at the scene unfolding before them. You flinched, waiting for the impact of the punch.  When it finally hit you, it felt like a train had hit your head. The whole world around you twisted and turned every way and you felt your body giving out beneath you as you collapsed and then you felt the whole world around you go black.

 

 

:o Did Jin really hit you? What’s going to happen? Will you get to keep the puppy? I’ve always wanted a small puppy :) Anyway, I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!