Perfect Present

Switched

You found your seat with ease because the guys had refused to let you ride in anything other than first class. You turned your head sideways, resting it on the headrest, as you stared out the window with a melancholy look on your face.

“It was fun,” you sighed, feeling as if Jin’s warm arms were still wrapped tightly around you. Your gaze dropped down to the floor, while your mind went elsewhere. *It’s going to be weird going back home and seeing everyone again in my body. I wonder what they will think. It’s been so long.* You shifted in your seat and felt something slip off your lap. You looked down at the ground and saw the book that Kame had given you on the floor. You tilted your head as you bent over to pick it up.

“He said I could look at it later, and it is later,” you muttered, trying to convince yourself. You shook your head and set the book down on your lap, opening it up. The first page had KAT-TUN & ME written on it in big bold letters. You flipped the page and the next two pages had pictures of each of the guys on it and their signatures right next to each one. In Kame’s, he had his normal smile on and looked as if he was laughing. Beneath his was Jin’s, and he had his usual cool aura. Under Jin’s picture was Junno with an enormous smile on his face and he was holding Hoshi up next to his face. On the page next to it, on the top was Koki and he looked as if he was tipping his hat to you like gentleman did in the olden days. Under his was Ueda’s, and just like his normal self, he was yawning. The last picture on the page was of Maru and he had his thumbs up and a huge grin on his face. *They are such a weird group.* you thought, scanning over the pictures again not realizing how they all could fit together. You flipped to the next page and there were a couple pictures of Jin and you in the living room. Jin was walking extremely stiffly towards you in one and in another he was sitting down and in another he had his hands on his hips. You gasped suddenly realizing that it was when Jin and you had switched bodies and you were practicing being him.

“When did they take these?” you thought out loud to yourself. Each picture had a funny caption near it that you could tell were thought of by Maru or Junno.  At the top of the right page, written in a messy scrawl was ‘Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better.’ You chuckled quietly to yourself. *How do they even know that song?* You rolled your eyes and flipped to the next page. It had pictures of you punching Jin, you winding up to punch Jin and Jin yelling at you. You laughed remembering that Jin was actually you in those pictures and how many times Jin had tried hitting in you to switch back. *These pictures are making me look horrible.* You read the title on the page and it said, ‘Rolling With the Punches.’ You rolled your eyes. *Sounds like Maru.*  The next page had a almost a dozen pictures of Hoshi. Her close up, her far away, her playing with her toy, her sleeping. You smiled and looked carefully at each picture. *She is so cute.* and then you laughed because your exact thoughts were written next to one of the pictures. You turned to the next page, which had pictures of Jin and you dancing in the studio. You cringed at the memories of the painful practices. Across the two pages in the middle, written in bright red, was ‘Hellish Practices.’

You shrugged, “That is so true.” You flipped to the next page and the next few had by far the most pictures. The pages were completely covered in pictures with captions from the concert.

“Dance Your Heart Out!” you read quietly. You looked at each picture and couldn’t help but smile. “That was the best.” The next page had some pictures of the cabin and the streets with the some of the guy’s favorite shops. *Tour guide Junno.* you grinned at the comments of why Junno liked each store. On the next page there were some of the guys by the fire.

“Lighting marshmallows on fire,” you giggled looking at Maru panicking. In the picture next to it you saw a little ball of fire flying through the air with Junno staring at it horrified. “How did I miss that?!” you exclaimed. You flipped through the rest of the pages, each holding specific memories. When you got to the last page you froze. It had only one picture on it in the dead center and it was a picture of all of the guys and you together. You remembered Junno running out of his room a couple days ago in a frenzy wanting to take a picture. *This is why?* A small smile crossed your lips. You all were smiling, Junno had a peace sign going and Ueda had a sleepy grin on. Jin also had his arm casual slung around your shoulder. Around the picture each one of the guys wrote a small note to you.

“I can’t believe you left me! Now I don’t have a gaming partner. But you promised! So you have to come back and see Hoshi soon! Junno,” you chuckled. Right next to Junno’s message was, “When you come back you are on my team for video games. I don’t care what Junno says I am sick of him cheating! Oh well! It was fun scaring you. Come back soon. Koki.” Your eyes scanned the page to the next note, “If you don’t come back I will die! I need you to help me plan ‘something’ for Junno. I have already started and it is awesome! If I do say so myself. So you better hurry back!” You smiled and began to read Ueda’s next. “Lots of fun having you around. I will show you my secret place near the apartment. It is the best one ever. Hopefully you are better at painting by then. Ueda.” You stuck your tongue out at the note, until you noticed a paragraph.

“I don’t know what to say in short so I will try to summarize it. This was the craziest experience ever. I never could have imagined this was possible, but it was fun having you around, I don’t think I have ever seen Jin so riled up before. I feel bad that a lot of the time you spent here you fought with Jin, yet at least it turned out okay in the end. Sorry if I’m sounding jumpy. I’m trying to shorten it. Basically, I hope you come back soon and if you ever need to talk to someone, you have my number. Kame.” You smiled and felt your eyes water a bit. *You purposely did that.* you thought, knowing how Kame could make you show your true feelings even when you tried to be strong. You looked over the rest of the page and didn’t see another message but then you noticed a small one in the corner. It only said one word, ‘bye’ and beneath that was Jin’s signature. You stared at his message for the longest time, feeling as if it was years.

“One word. Figures.” Your eyes teared up. You stared at the word even longer as tears began to stream from your eyes, “You jerk,” you sobbed, closing the book and clutching it tight against your chest. *I can’t believe I love you.* you thought as the plane rumbled and began to take off.

 

 

I totally would want a book like that. So if one of you wanna hook me up J jk. I think part of me died inside when I made Kame give it to you because it made me like him more. BUT I SHALL REMAIN A JIN FAN!!!! J  Even though he only left ONE WORD!!!! *Calming down* I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!