Telling Everybody

Switched

“This is the apartment,” Jin pointed out as you both walked up to the door.

“I knew that,” you stated. “I woke up here the other day.” Jin rolled his eyes and knocked on the door.

From behind the door came a, “Who’s there?”

“It’s Jin!” Jin called out without thinking. You slapped your head and shook it in dismay.

“It’s me Jin! I brought a friend,” you said eyeing Jin.

“Oh ok!” the voice called out, sounding faintly confused. You heard the lock turn and the door opened. Maru was standing in a pair of jeans with no shirt on. Jin stepped into the apartment like he always had forgetting the switch. When Maru saw him he yelled, “!” and ran off to go put a shirt on.

“Jin…” you groaned, “Please try to ease them into this process.”

“Fine, fine,” Jin waved, completely ignoring you and started into the apartment. You let out a long sigh, and followed after Jin. Koki and Kame were playing a video game on the T.V. in the living room and didn’t seem to notice your entrance. Suddenly, Junno came out of the kitchen.

“Who wants chips?!” he yelled carrying a giant pull of chips above his head. “Jin! Your back!” he shouted turning towards you, but his foot managed to slip out from under him, making him fall backwards. The chips went flying everywhere, and the bowl shot behind him making a loud bang against the wall and Junno hit the floor, crushing tons of chips. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and was looking at Junno. It was dead quiet except for the weak music coming from the video game.

But all of that was broken when Jin burst out laughing, “You klutz! This is so typical you!”

You turned to Jin, “That’s mean!”

“So what? It’s true!” Jin exclaimed gasping for air.

You rolled your eyes, “Are you okay?” you directed at Junno, but he didn’t respond. Kame finally got off the couch and walked over to you.

“Is this…?” he whispered pointing to your body.

“Yep,” you nodded.

Kame turned around, “Junno pick all this up, and then meeting in the living room!” his voice gradually grew louder.

Maru came walking down the hall, fully dressed, and stared at the scene, “What did I miss?”

Kame turned to Maru, “Can you go get Ueda?

Maru sighed and turned around, heading over to a door and then pounded on it, “Ueda! Wake up now or I’ll send Junno in!” A couple seconds later, the door opened and a very sleepy looking Ueda appeared. He said nothing. He simply yawned and walked over to the couch, sitting in a corner and grabbing a pillow so he could rest his head. When everybody was seated, Kame waved you up to stand in front of the couch, and everybody.

Kame started talking, “As most of you know, Jin was acting pretty weird a while ago and then he just suddenly disappeared. Well… today he is going to explain it to all of you, since he already explained it to me.” Kame walked over to the couch and grabbed and empty spot, giving you every ones full attention.

You bit your lip nervously, “Hi!” you waved. “Like Kame said, I was acting weird a while ago… That is because I am not Jin. My name is ~~~~~. I know you may not believe me, but a couple days ago I fell asleep at home, and woke up in this body.” Jin squirmed on the couch. You continued, “When I ‘disappeared’, I was actually in America. Where I found out, Jin was in my body. So after explaining it to my mom, she allowed me to bring Jin in my body here. So… yeah…” you couldn’t think of anything else to say.  Junno was gapping at you, Koki and Maru stared in shock, Jin looked slightly mad, Kame was neutral and Ueda was asleep.

Koki was the first to speak, “Are you serious?”

You nodded, “yes.” It was silent again.

“So…” Kame spoke. “We are going to keep ~~~~ and Jin here until we figure out how to switch them back. Is that okay?” Koki and Maru nodded, but Junno was still frozen. Everyone stared at him.

Finally Junno closed his mouth, and a wide grin spread across his face, “Awesome.”

 

 

I kind of feel like Ueda is like a teddy bear. I hope I get a chance to develop his character more. I also want a friend like Junno, he is so funny J That’s about it. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!