Jealous Jin

Switched

Once you finished changing, you all loaded up into the van.

“Jin!” you called to the front seat, but he ignored you. “Jin!” you shouted louder.

Everyone turned and looked at Jin, “Jin, ~~~~~ is calling you,” Maru shook Jin’s shoulder. Jin shrugged him off and continued to look out the window.

“What’s wrong with him?” Kame asked.

“I don’t know. Ever since that paparazzi lady talked to me he has been like that,” you whispered, nodding towards the front of the car.

“Did you say anything wrong?” Ueda whispered on the other side of you.

“No,” you shook your head.

“Think. It’s Jin. Even the smallest thing could set him off,” Kame urged you to think harder.

“Um… she asked me about Jin and I said he was my manager’s niece,” you muttered, recapping the events.

“Did you say he?” Kame asked frantically.

“No! Of course not!” you exclaimed. Then you quieted down, not wanting Jin to hear.

“What else happened?” Ueda asked, leaning in.

“She… asked if I had anyone special in my life,” your heart skipped a beat and your eyes flashed forward towards Jin. “But I just said no and I have a lot of good friends that are supporting me.”

“And then…” Kame asked.

“And then what?” you questioned.

Kame looked at you wide eyed, “What happened next?”

“She said she wouldn’t keep me any longer, so she disappeared and then Jin snapped,” you whispered. Kame leaned his head back as if trying to find a deeper meaning in what happened.

Finally, he looked back at you, “I have no clue. He has been pretty good about keeping his temper for the small things, so if it was something it would have been huge and even I would have noticed it.”

“Ahhh! Jin you head!” you screamed at him, hoping to get a reaction. Even though he didn’t turn to face you, you could feel his dagger eyes. You slumped back into your seat and looked at the floor. *There is no way I like him.* The rest of the car ride was silent and you could actually feel the air getting tenser. When you got home, the sky was already darkening and you knew what was coming. Jin jumped out of the car and got to the elevator before any of you did and went up on his own.

“So immature,” you mumbled.

“Try to get him to talk,” Kame said as the rest of the group got into the elevator.

You let out a huff of air, “Fine!” You walked into the apartment and Jin was nowhere in sight.

You looked at Kame, “Room,” you both said at the same time. You went to his room and tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Jin!” you screamed. “Open the door!” There was silence. “Jin! I am sorry for whatever I did! I didn’t mean to!” you apologized. He ignored you. “Jin! You idiot!” you screeched and stomped away.

“You guys! What song does Jin hate the most?!” you exclaimed walking into the kitchen.

“Um… Why?” they all said at the exact same time.

“I am going to get him out of that room!” you pointed at the door.

“He likes all songs,” Maru stated, looking for confirmation from the others.

“What about my rap?” Koki asked.

“No, he can handle that!” Kame shook his head.

“What about ‘A page’?” you asked. Everything grew silent.

“~~~~, I know you want to get him out of that room, but please do not play that song. The only one who can play it is him,” Kame said, calmly but seriously.

“Well technically I am him,” you ran off to the studio. Once inside, you the stereo, put in ‘A page’ and turned the volume up to the max. Then the beat began. You goofed around in there while you waited for him and after only a minute he was there, and furious.

“What the hell do you think your doing?” he yelled from the doorway. You backed up and ran towards him, but half way across the floor you went into a cartwheel and spun on your hand. Doing the trick he had taught you during one of the morning practices. You landed up and gave him a look, seeing if he was giving you approval. His look faltered slightly, but he was still mad. You took a deep breath of air and began to do the most embarrassing dance ever, trying to get him to smile or something. As you did his anger seemed to diminish, but he slowly got a confused look on his face.

“You know you want to smile,” you chanted doing the trick one more time. As you were halfway through it you felt the sensation go through you. *Crap!* You felt your body go weightless and then your eyes opened and you saw Jin lying on the ground.

“Jin!” you yelled, running over to his side. You kneeled over him and didn’t know what to do. He opened his eyes and saw your worried expression, which hurt his heart to know that he had caused it, but it made him slightly happy too because even though he was mad and not talking to you, you still cared about him.

“Is this how you get someone to talk to you?” he asked with a cocky smile.

You hit his chest, “That was so mean! Why were you acting like that? I didn’t do anything to you!” you screamed, near tears.

“You did the same thing to me though,” Jin breathed, seeing the pain in your eyes.

“But you had actually done something!” you exclaimed, thinking back to the vacation.

“Well you did,” Jin huffed, sitting up.

“What?” you asked, not able to think of anything.

Jin grew quiet, “Um… never mind.”

“No tell me!” you yelled, holding onto his arm.

“It’s nothing!” he shouted looking away.

“Then why were you mad?” you asked, not buying it for a second.

“Just because,” Jin continued to avoid eye contact.

 “That’s not a reason!” you shouted.

“Cant you let anything drop,” Jin yelled, you could tell he was getting angry again so you let it drop.

“Fine, but you have to promise that you won’t ever ignore me like that again,” you said as you stood up. You stuck your hand out to help Jin up and to shake his hand if you had a deal. Jin looked at you and saw you were completely serious. He glanced at your hand and smiled.

“Deal,” he grabbed your hand. Your entire face lit up and you began to pull Jin up, but Jin’s footing wasn’t right and he slipped as you tugged him up, pulling you down with him. You screamed as you fell and you closed your eyes, expecting to hit the floor, but when your face didn’t smash against the hard floor, you opened your eyes. *What did I…* Your mind froze. You had landed on top of Jin and were face to face with him. His eyes were wide open and were filled with utter surprise. You didn’t understand why at first, but then your realized why. Jin’s lips were pressed firmly against yours.

 

 

YIPPIE! JIN AND YOU KISSED! Well kind of… but in a fangirl world THAT COUNTS! Told you ‘you would like it.’ I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!