Bandages Necessary

Switched

Once Jin got you to the room, he set you down on the bed and ran off to get some stuff. You stretched out your leg to full extent and looked at it. It was the not that badly scratched, but the blood and the dirt made it look a whole lot worse.

“Looks like these jeans are trashed now,” you pouted.

“What did you say?” Jin asked as he walked back into the room with an arm full of first aid stuff.

“I just said I probably won’t be wearing these jeans again,” you repeated.

“Oh,” Jin nodded and sat down on the bed next to you. “Can you lift your leg up to my lap?”

“What?!” you screeched.

“So I can clean it!” Jin exclaimed in defense.

“Oh,” you blushed and lifted up your leg, dropping it onto Jin’s knees.

“Ow!” Jin yelled and hunched forward. You looked over and realized your heel had not hit his knee. In fact it was a spot in between both his knees.

“Oh my gosh!” you screamed dropping your leg to the ground and leaning over. “I am so sorry!” you apologized not knowing what to do, so you shook frantically, trying not to touch him.

“It’s okay,” he moaned.

You scrunched your eyebrows together with embarrassment and looked down as your face turned beat red, “Sorry.” Jin looked up at you with a slight pained expression and then saw your face.

He let out a small chuckle, “It’s okay.” He placed his hand on your shoulder and shook you so you would look at him.

You looked up, still as red as ever, and nodded, “Ok.”

Jin continued to laugh seeing how red you had gotten, “Are you really that easily embarrassed?”

You gapped at him, “No! I just… hit… you know…” Jin gave you a blank stare teasingly. “Don’t make me say it!” you whined.

“What are you talking about?” Jin continued to tease you.

“You…” you lifted your hand and hit his knee, his real knee.

“What was that for?!” Jin exclaimed.

“What do you think?” you gave him an exasperated look.

“Okay. Okay,” Jin held up his hands in surrender. “Now give me your knee, and be careful!” You smiled and carefully put your leg back up on his lap. “Thank you,” Jin said, dramatically. You gave him a sarcastic smile, making Jin let out a laugh. He grabbed some of the cleaning wipes and started to clean around the cut.

“You know that you are going to have to deal with this tomorrow,” you said, watching him work.

“Well at least I didn’t have to deal with it when it happened,” he said, his tone turning solemn.

“At least I have you to always help me,” you whispered mostly to yourself as you watched Jin clean your knee. Jin stopped cleaning and looked up at you, his eyes having real surprise in them. For the second time that night Jin didn’t say anything back to you, just stared at you. You once again noticed what a caramel brown his eyes were and that they had tiny flecks of gold in them. Your mind flew back to the night in the studio when Jin and you had had a ‘moment’. You saw a flicker of something flash across Jin’s eyes and then he pulled his gaze away from yours and looked back to your knee.

“Kame could have helped you also,” Jin said, his cold exterior coming back.

“But he didn’t find me. You did,” you said, placing your hand on Jin’s arm. You felt Jin shiver, so you quickly removed your hand. “Are you cold? Do you need your jacket back?!” you exclaimed as you began to take his jacket off.

“No!” Jin exclaimed, placing his hands on both your arms to stop you. “I’m fine you keep it.” Jin dropped his hands as you nodded and put the jacket back on. You began to play with the sleeves as he finished tending to your knee. Your eyes widened as you noticed how dirty the jacket had gotten. You glanced up at Jin, but saw no sign of anger. Your eyes dropped to his side and you saw that there was blood and dirt smeared on his shirt. *I am just a chaos bringer.* You let out a loud sigh. “What’s wrong?” Jin asked, not even looking up at you.

“I’m sorry about your jacket and your shirt,” you muttered.

Jin pulled at his shirt and looked down at his waist, “It’s not that big of a deal,” he said when he noticed the blood.

“But still…” you breathed.

“Really it’s fine,” Jin confirmed sternly. You looked down unsurely. “All done,” Jin smiled, slapping a band-aid onto your knee.

You pulled your leg off his lap and looked down at his handiwork as you bent your knee, “Thank you.”

Jin nodded, “You better get to bed now because tomorrow we will probably go out to do stuff.” You looked over at the clock and saw that it was already 3 a.m. and Hoshi was sound asleep on your bed

“Your right!” you gasped. “Night!” you called out as you hopped off his bed, ran over to yours, climbed in, making sure not to wake Hoshi, and faced the wall away from Jin.

You heard Jin let out a loud sigh and then he whispered, “Night.” Before he turned off the lights and climbed into his bed.

 

 

Once again one of those chapters that wasn’t originally here. But I love those J Find out who the fourth party is next chapter J I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!