Follow the Leader

Switched

“I don’t care!” Junno yelled, stomping into the apartment. “I want to see ~~~~~-chan!”

“Junno, she said she would come back soon. Just calm down,” Kame said soothingly as he walked into the apartment.

“I want to see her now!” Junno shouted, flopping his body onto the floor in a tantrum. Hoshi jumped off the couch onto Junno’s chest and barked loudly right at his face. “See even she wants to see her,” Junno yelled as he sat up and pointed at Hoshi, who slid down his body onto the floor and continued to bark as if asking were you were. The rest of the guys walked into the apartment, and the last one was Jin, who had not said a word since you had left.

“She’ll be back,” said Ueda softly as he walked past Junno and straight to his bedroom.

“How do you know?!” Junno shrieked.

“I just do,” Ueda mumbled before he shut his door.

“What if she never comes back?!” Junno cried out.

“She will,” Kame repeated quietly, not sounding so sure himself.

But Junno continued to yell, “But what if she doesn’t?!”

“Shut up!” Jin yelled furiously, snapping his look at Junno, his eyes like daggers. “Do you think you are the only one who wishes she hadn’t left?!”

Junno stared at Jin in utter shock, “I… I…” he stuttered.

“You aren’t! So don’t even think for a second that you are!” Jin continued as he stormed across the room and slammed his bedroom door shut with a loud bang behind him. Once inside his room, Jin slumped against the door. “Idiot, you have to remain calm,” Jin mumbled to himself. He looked around his room, letting out a loud sigh. *Since when was it so boring here.* He paced around the room for a few minutes before he finally settled down into the chair that was in front of the computer, continuing to tap his feet on the floor rapidly. *This * he thought, throwing his head back so he was able to stare at the plain ceiling. *~~~~~… When am I going to get to see you again?* He sadly dropped his head and was looking blankly at his desk when he noticed something. He blinked a few times before he realized what he was staring at. It was a bracelet with a charm on it. *What is this?* he thought as he picked it up and held it in front of his face. He thought about it for a few more seconds before he stood up and walked out of his room with a puzzled face.

“Is this any of yours?” Jin asked, holding the bracelet out so everyone could see.

“No!” Maru yelled, popping his head out from a nearby door.

“Never seen it before,” Koki shrugged, glancing over his shoulder at it from his spot at the couch. Jin turned and looked at Kame, who was staring at it thoughtfully.

“Seen it before?” Jin asked him.

Kame squinted and tilted his head, “I have seen it before, but I can’t remember where?”

“It’s ~~~~~’s!” someone called out. Jin spun around and saw Ueda with his hands in his pockets.

“What?” Jin asked.

“I said it’s ~~~~~’s,” he repeated.

“How are you so sure?” Jin asked, unconvinced by the sleepy Ueda.

“I always saw her using it,” Ueda shrugged.

“Using it?!” Jin exclaimed. “How?”

“Give it to me,” Ueda said with a yawn, holding out his hand. Jin placed the bracelet gently in his hand and watched. Ueda flipped it over and yanked the charm off with ease and held it up in front of Jin’s face.

“What is it?” Jin asked confused.

“It’s like a USB key. It’s called a diary bracelet,” he breathed, “The use to be advertised a lot.”

“That’s where I saw it!” Kame shouted. “It was on TV!”

Jin swiped it out of Ueda’s hand and looked at it, “She will probably want this back.”

“I’ll go get an envelope,” Kame said, taking only a step before Jin continued.

“No! I’ll bring it to her,” Jin offered.

“What?!” everyone gawked at him.

“What?” he asked casually.

“You are going to fly halfway around the world to bring her a bracelet that could be easily mailed?” Maru asked shocked.

“Why not?” Jin shrugged.

“Why no…” Maru breathed. “Well for starters it is probably a hundred times the price of mailing it.”

“But it could get lost, and she could be devastated,” Jin said, trying to sound reasonable.

Maru gasped, “You are…”

Kame raised his hand, “You better hurry then.”

“Wha…” Kame gave Maru a look to silence him.

“Okay. Bye!” Jin shouted running out the front door with nothing but the bracelet.

Once the door shut, shouts erupted inside the apartment, “Why did you do that?” Maru yelled.

Kame scratched his head, “We couldn’t have stopped him.”

“What do you mean?” Maru asked calmly.

“Do you really think you could stop that guy from seeing the girl he loves?” Kame asked mockingly.

“Well I guess n… Wait! What?! Jin loves ~~~~~!” Maru screamed, completely stunned just like everyone else in the apartment, except for Ueda and Kame.

“I knew that,” Ueda chimed in.

“What? How?” Maru gazed at Ueda. Everyone was on their feet now.

Ueda shrugged, “I just noticed. But I can tell you if Jin confesses…. He won’t be disappointed.” Ueda smiled mischievously and walked back to his room.

“Wait! What?” Everyone, including Kame, shouted.

 

 

Gosh! I liked this chapter! I could just picture them all freaking out and Ueda being totally calm  :) He gets to see you soon :) I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!