Chaos in the Airport

Switched

Kame parked the car, “I am going to get into so much trouble for this.”

You looked over your sunglasses, “Do you want Jin to panic the same way I did? If you think I handled it good knowing whose body I was in, think about Jin and not knowing whose he’s in.”

Kame let out a huff of air in defeat, “You have to remember. Don’t let anyone recognize you.”

You nodded and adjusted the hat on your head, “But don’t you think all of this is a little obvious.” You pointed to the thick coat and scarf you were wearing.

“You would be amazed at how many people don’t put it together,” Kame laughed, grabbing another hat from the back seat. You both got out and Kame zipped his jacket up. “Are you sure you don’t need any extra clothes?”

“Yep,” you nodded, “I won’t be there that long, and it would just make things more difficult.” Kame agreed and you both walked into the airport.

Kame sauntered up to the desk, “When would your soonest round trip to America be?” You zoned out and gazed around the airport. You had never traveled much before and this was your first time ever out of the country. The airport was completely different from the one you had seen in America. It looked like a scene from a futuristic movie. Huge windows covered most of the walls and large silver bars bent in different directions making the area you were standing in seem gigantic. It was a bit hot though, so you took off your coat and scarf and held them under your arm.

You felt someone touch your shoulder, “You will leave in an hour.” You looked back and saw Kame with a ticket in his hand.

“You got one!” you squealed, clapping your hands together.

“Did you think it would be hard?” Kame asked with disbelief.  You shrugged. Kame chuckled, “Just don’t get into any trouble and get Jin’s name in the tabloids.”

You grinned, “Yes, sir!” you yelled, shooting your hand up into a salute, which made you accidently knock your hat off. “Oops,” you spun around quickly to pick it up, making your sun glasses go flying across the floor also.

A nearby girl leaned over to pick up your hat, “Here you g… Akanishi Jin!” she screamed.

Kame tugged on your arm, “Run!” You both took off running, as fan girls seemed to multiply by the second, all chasing after you two. You were running for what felt like hours until Kame pulled you around a corner and he dragged you into the bathroom. You could hear the screams of the girls as they ran past, not noticing your disappearing act, it seemed as if it was never ending.

When it finally ceased, you let out a sigh of relief, “Oh my gosh! I thought we’d never get away. Do you put up with this every time you go out?”

“Sometimes, but you get use to it,” Kame explained nonchalantly.

“You guys have it a lot harder than I thought,” you breathed. Kame shrugged indifferently and took off his hat and placing it on your head.

“Try not to knock this one off,” he joked.

“But what about you?” you questioned.

“I just have to make it back to the car, you have to make it to a different country and back,” he laughed.

“I just hope Jin is understanding of this,” you muttered nervously.

Kame touched your shoulder, “Just don’t give up on him, he can be very stubborn sometimes.”

“Okay!” you pumped your fists in the air. You put the coat and scarf back on making sure it covered your face well enough. “Good,” you stated unsurely.

“Good!” Kame gave you a thumbs up.

“You better wish me luck!” you said as if you were about to go on a mission.

Kame snickered, “I don’t think we need any more wishing, but good luck.” And with that you strolled out of the bathroom and towards your gate. *I hope this is a good idea.*

 

 

Short Chappie :( How do you think Jin will react? Also who is your favorite member of KAT-TUN and why? I always love finding this kind of stuff out, cause it’s surprising who people pick. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!