Back to Jin

Switched

“What a jerk he is!” your mom exclaimed. “How can he treat my little girl like that?” your mom shouted.

You laughed and shrugged, “It’s fine, I’m use to it by now!”

“No it’s not!” she yelled. “I warned him, and now I’m going to…”

“Mom! Chill!” you yelled. She pouted and stopped, but you could tell her mind was still planning.

“Do you really have to go back?” she asked sadly.

You nodded, “I am lucky I was able to come this long.”

She patted you on the arm, “Don’t take anything to heart, just laugh it off. You will drive him crazy, but maybe it will also calm him down.”

“Okay,” you laughed, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Your mom turned to Kame, “You continue to take care of her. I can tell you are the right man for that job.”

“Mom…” you whined with embarrassment.

“What?!” she exclaimed. “I can tell he is nice to you. That is all I’m saying.”

You laughed nervously at Kame, “She’s always like this.”

Kame laughed and nodded, “I can see where you get your personality from.”

You hit Kame in the arm lightly, “What is that supposed to mean?” Kame started laughing harder as you gave him a teasing glare.

“Exactly what I said,” he laughed. Suddenly, your little brother came running over and handed you the picture.

“Done?” you asked.

He nodded, “Does this mean I can keep the colors?” You looked at the picture and saw that he had drawn the entire family together. No one was missing or separated from the others.

“Yes, you can keep them,” you smiled.

“What do you say…” your mom trailed off, giving him a look.

“Thank you,” he smiled and ran off.

“Well we better get going now,” Kame dropped the news. You frowned and then look back to your mom.

“Looks like this is bye for now,” you said.

“But soon you will be back home,” she stated as she stood up. You hugged each other one last time and then headed out to the taxi.

“Wait!” you mother shouted running out of the house.

“What is it mom?” you asked frantically.

“Take this,” she breathed. She handed you a picture of your entire family, including your dad.

You looked up at her and smiled, “Thank you.” You hugged her and then were off. You rubbed the edge of the frame gently, and smiled softly. Then you sighed and looked over at Kame, feeling his eyes on you. “What?”

“You never told me that your father died,” he said, giving you a look of pity.

“It’s fine really. Please don’t tell anyone else about this please,” you begged, “Especially Jin,” you added, pointing at Kame.

“I promise,” he said softly.

“And please don’t act differently around me. I think that’s the worst thing that you could possibly do,” you whispered.

“I’ll try,” he promised. You ended the conversation and looked out the window. You got to the airport and once again got through security easily, even though they gave you strange looks for carrying the two pictures. The flight also seemed shorter than the one on the way there, which you did not appreciate since Jin was probably going to be upset. Once the plane landed, you walked to the car and Kame drove home as slowly as he could, so you could think of an explanation, for disappearing. *He is going to kill me! What would be a good excuse? I could just say I needed a break.* you thought. *Yeah! A two day break!*

“Don’t tell Jin about going to see my mom! He will probably get mad for ‘risking his reputation’,” you said, as you rode up the elevator.

“Fine, but good luck,” Kame teased.

“I definitely need it,” you sighed. “Here we go,” you opened the door to the apartment.

Within an instant you heard someone scream, “~~~~ is back!” You looked around and to your left was Junno, sitting on ‘guard’.  You heard the pounding noise of footsteps, and then Jin was there, in all his fiery glory.

“Let the games begin,” you heard Kame whisper from behind you.

“Where did you go?!” he screamed at you.

“I told you I needed a break,” you said, trying to remain calm.

“A break for almost two whole days!” he accused.  You scratched your head and peeked over at Kame, who was trying to sneak away very dramatically with big steps. You chuckled at him, but then tried to compose yourself as Jin glared at you, but it was extremely hard.

“Sorry,” you said in between giggles.

“Is this funny to you?! You have barely a week to get all the dances ready!” he yelled even louder. *Don’t take anything to heart, just laugh it off*

You smiled and patted Jin’s shoulder, “Don’t worry Jin-kun. I am ready to practice nonstop!”

“What?!” he exclaimed.

“Let’s go!” you brushed past him and marched to the dance studio as if you had never left. Jin stared at your back and then at Kame.

“I know nothing,” he laughed, disappearing around a corner. Jin let out a huff of air and stormed after you.

 

 

 

 

Note to all of the readers. Never try to diffuse a situation with humor if they are seriously angry. IT DOES NOT WORK! And I speak from personal experience J Next chapter you get to learn how to sing the songs. That should be fun. Speaking of which: what is your favorite Kat-tun song?  Maybe I will use the title in the next chapter. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!