Finding You

Switched

 

 *~~~~~! Where are you?! Please be okay!* Jin thought frantically as he ran through the woods as fast as his legs could carry him. He stumbled several times, but never slowed his pace.

“~~~~~!” he called out at the top of his lungs. “Where are you?!” There was no response.

“~~~~~!” some shouted off in the distance. Jin ignored the voice and continued forward. *Where could she go?! Did she really run this far?!* Jin looked paused in an open area to think for a moment. *If I were a girl, running from a monster, where would I hide?* He thought of all the places that you probably wouldn’t hide. *Not up a tree. To hard to climb. Not in a bush, since her hair might get stuck.*

Jin spun around in a circle, “~~~~~!” he shouted and once again there was no response. “~~~~~!” Jin shouted louder as he ran back towards the spot Koki had scared you all. When he got there, he stood in the center and looked around. *Okay, Koki was standing in front, so she wouldn’t have run towards him. Most of us ran the opposite way and none of us saw her, so she probably didn’t go that way. That way is the fire and Kame had run that way.  So the only way she could have run unseen is…* Jin spun and took off in the opposite directions of the fire. *Please be this way!*

“~~~~~!” someone shouted from behind Jin. Jin ignored it and continued to run. His lungs burned from lack of oxygen but he pushed forward.

“~~~~~!” he shouted, straining his eyes to see everything better. He stopped yelling and listened for any sign of you. Besides his heavy breathing, he could not hear anything. “Where are you ~~~~~!” he screamed as loud as he possibly could. Suddenly, he heard a soft rustling on his left. He spun around with fear but a slight glimour of hope and looked. There you were. You were hunched over, holding your knees tight against your chest, sobbing. Jin let out a sigh of relief, walked over to you, and knelt down beside you. “~~~~~…” he said softly, touching your shoulder. You slapped his hand away and spun to see who it was.

Your eyes came into focus and you saw his face, “Jin…” you whispered, your eyes wide and filled with tears. Jin froze and really looked at you. You were still wearing Jin’s jacket, which was now covered in dirt and ripped, but that was the last thing Jin cared about, and you had it pulled tightly around you. Your face was covered in dirt, but there were lines that were clean because of tears that washed it away. You had one hand resting on your knee and covered in blood.

“What happened to you?” Jin asked.

You followed Jin’s eyes to your knee, “I fell,” you muttered still in a daze of him being there, not noticing the pain anymore, but still crying. Jin jerked your hand off your knee and gaped at the huge gash in your knee, blood soaking the tear in your jeans.

“Does it hurt a lot?” Jin asked, raising his eyes to yours. You looked back at Jin’s eyes and, even in the dark, noticed what a caramel brown they were and at that moment filled with concern. Tears were filling your eyes once again as you stared at Jin. *How does he always appear when I need him most?* You could no longer try to be strong. You jumped towards Jin, making him fall back onto his , and wrapped your arms around his neck.

“I was so scared,” you sobbed into Jin’s shoulder. *I don’t care if he thinks I’m crazy. I’m just glad he is here.* You all of a sudden felt Jin’s hand pat your back.

“It’s okay. I’m here now,” Jin said gently in your ear. The words were extremely strange coming from Jin, but the comforted you immensely. At that moment you couldn’t think of anything else. Jin’s smell surrounded you and calmed you down, reminding you that he really was there. You could feel his rapid breath against your neck. *Was he running around looking for me?* His arms wrapped around you and held you gently as if he could break you, but tight enough that you felt safe and secure. Your sobs slowly quieted and your tears dried up, but you still were shaking.

“What was it?” you asked, still hanging onto Jin.

There was a pause.

“It was Koki. He had climbed up a tree and wanted to scare us,” Jin explained.

You let out a soft laugh, “Well he succeeded.” Jin pulled you away and you strangely unwillingly let go.

“We should head back,” Jin said, “Everyone is looking for you.” You nodded and started to get up, but then suddenly a huge pain shot down your leg. You collapsed and grasped your knee. It felt as if it was on fire. “~~~~~!” Jin exclaimed.

“It hurts,” you winced.

“Your knee?!” Jin questioned. 

You nodded, taking a guess, “I’m not really sure!”

“Can you stand up?” Jin asked, grabbing your hand and helping you up. You were able to get up using your other leg, but the instant you put some weight on your bad leg you fell down again, letting out a cry of pain.

“It’s hurts to much!” you grabbed hold of your knee as if it was going to fall apart. You looked down at your knee and realized how badly it was hurt. Jin knelt down in front of you giving you his back.

“Get on!” he commanded.

You looked as his back unsurely, “I don…” Jin didn’t even wait for you to finish your sentence. He grabbed your arm and yanked you forward, somehow managing to slip under you and lift you up. Jin wrapped his arm around your bad knee carefully, but it still touched his side. “You are going to get your shirt all bloody!” you exclaimed, struggling to get back down.

“That doesn’t matter right now. We need to get you back,” Jin said with determination. You grew quiet and rested your head on his back as he slowly made his way back towards the fire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWW! LOVE JIN! So sweet JI decided to do a quick contest. Answer this question and whoever has the best answer will have their comment HERE tomorrow. The question is: Who is your favorite KAT-TUN member and why? I look forward to reading your answers. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. Please comment!