Back Again

Switched

The taxi pulled away from the airport slowly, seeming to be decreasing its speed as it moved forward rather than increasing. *Could this take any longer? I want to get home and forget this ever happened?* Jin thought, dropping his head against the head rest.

“I’ve got two to five years, to tell you all about twenty five tears…” Jin sang quietly to himself as he stared out the window watching the buildings pass by. He sighed and leaned his forehead against the cool glass, teary eyed. *I miss you ~~~~~*

<<>> 

You crossed your arms over your chest and leaned against the elevator wall as each ding chimed, telling you every floor that you had passed. When the final ding rang out and the doors slid open, you stepped out and walked over to the apartment door. *This is probably a bad idea. What if he doesn’t want to see me?* You thought turning around on your heels. You walked back over to the elevator.

“But I flew all the way here,” you mumbled, pacing back over to the door. You raised your fist to knock but dropped it. “Maybe I should have called first.” You began to back away again. “No! I decided to do this no matter what the outcome is!” you nodded your head and forced yourself to knock on the door. *Please be happy.* The door opened up slowly and you winced looking down at your feet, not wanting to meet his eyes.

“~~~~~?” you heard the oh so familiar voice gasp in astonishment at you. You looked up and smiled awkwardly at the face.

“Hi Kame,” you laughed. Without another word, Kame slammed the door shut. *Okay, I didn’t expect that from him. Maybe it was a mistake coming here.* you turned around sadly when the door suddenly flew open.

“It really is her!” Koki screamed.

“I told you!” Kame shouted from the door way

~~~~~-chan! Why did you come back?! Not that I’m not happy but you came back so fast. I thought you said it would be a couple weeks…” Junno rambled on.

“My partner in crime!” Maru shouted, pushing his way through the group. All of KAT-TUN piled out into the hall, except Jin who was nowhere in sight. You peered over all their shoulders hoping to see Jin coming out of the apartment next, but he didn’t.

You let out a soft sigh and then looked back up and everyone, “How have you guys been?”

“Nothing has really changed since you left. It hasn’t even been a week yet,” Kame laughed.

“Did Jin come back with you?” Junno asked looking over you, expecting Jin to come out of the elevator.

“What?! Jin’s not back yet?” you asked with surprise.

All of the guys looked at each other and then back at you, “No.” They shook their heads in unison.

“He left before me,” you mumbled mostly to yourself.

“Whatever! Come in!” Maru shouted, grabbing your arm and dragging you into the apartment. You heard a high pitch barking and instantly turned your head, just in time to see Hoshi happily running at you. You dropped your bag and scooped her up into your arms, cradling her like a baby.

“I missed you,” you smiled, nuzzling your nose against hers.

“What happened?” Ueda whispered, stepping up next to you.

You gave him a half hearted smile, “He came, stayed the night and left. That’s it.”

Ueda eyed you suspiciously, “You’re leaving something out.” You looked away from Hoshi and stared at Ueda.

“No I’m not,” you said, your voice even.

“Yes you are,” Ueda remained determined.

“No, I’m not,” you repeated, beginning to get frustrated with Ueda.

“Then why did you chase after Jin?” The question caught you off guard. You bit your lip nervously and shuffled your feet on the floor.

“I…” you couldn’t think of anything to say without telling them that you were in love with Jin. “I…I…” you continued to stutter.

“Did Jin do something?” Kame interrupts. You look up shocked. *Does he know?*

Kame laughs light heartedly, “That answers that… I’m guessing he either confessed or kissed you. Right?”

Your eyes opened even wider, “How do you know?!”

“I didn’t. Just a lucky guess,” Kame smiled understandingly.

“I…” You know your face is beginning to turn fire truck red as you stare at Kame with astonishment.

“Here is my final question: Is this just a visit or are you going to be here for a while?” Kame says hinting at what he is thinking.

You take a deep breath, “Um… for a while… I hope,” you whisper the last part hoping no one heard.

“Then we can help!” Junno chimes in, hopping over to you.

“What do you mean?” you asked completely confused as the guys close in around you.

“How would you like to greet him?” Junno laughs, “Standing in front of the door when he enters or posing ily on a couch?” Junno sighs as he drapes himself over the back of the couch.

“Shut up,” you yelled jokingly, your face turning even redder. Junno laughs and straightens himself up. You think for a few seconds and then yell, “I got it.” And without another word you ran off into the apartment.

 

 

As you can tell this is not the last chapter :) I was writing it and I thought that it would be interesting to divide up the chapters. MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT EVEN LONGER!!! Mwhahahah! Hehe. So tomorrow is officially the LAST CHAPTER!!!! I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!