Singing + Dancing + You = Angry Jin

Switched

“No, no, no, you show me the faith. Kanarazu, I’ll keep it for you!”

“Stop!” Jin yelled. “It goes Ka-narazu not Kanarazu.”

You gave him and exasperated look, “What is the difference?”

“The difference is that I say my way is the right way,” he smiled. Ever since you had come back, Jin had been drilling you with song lyrics after song lyrics. Luckily, you already partially knew the lyrics from listening to their music before, but Jin took it to a new seriousness. Even the slightest mispronunciation meant the end of the world. You also hadn’t ‘mastered’ the dance steps according to Jin, but he wanted to make you started practicing while singing, since you only had about one week left until the concert.

“Fine, you are right. I am sorry,” you sighed, giving up. You tried really hard to not fight with Jin, which almost proved impossible since he picked at every little thing you did.

“That’s right,” he grinned, “Let’s try it again.” The music started over and you tried to keep up with the beat and keep singing, but your mind kept drifting towards one or the other. “Stop!” Jin yelled. You sighed with frustration. “Where is your mind?!” he asked, leaning against the mirror.

“I keep trying to remember the dance steps, but when I do that I forget the lyrics. Then I try to remember the lyrics and I forget the steps,” you explained quickly before he cut you off.

“That means you should, maybe, try harder,” Jin said pretending to act sweet.

You let out a breath to calm yourself down, “I need a break.”

“That’s to bad! You had a two-day break! No more breaks!” Jin yelled.

“That was… different,” you muttered, looking off to the side.

“How was it different?!” Jin exclaimed.

You couldn’t resist yourself, “It’s different because I said it is,” you said sarcastically, trying to imitate him.

Jin took a deep breath, like he always did when he was angry, “Do you think this is funny?!” he asked.

“No,” you whispered.

“You are acting like you do,” Jin accused.

“Okay, yes almighty Jin! I did think it was pretty funny,” you grinned.

“You are such a pain in my . Ever since you have gotten back you are weirder than you ever were before,” he sighed, rubbing his neck.

“And I was so normal before,” you chuckled.

“See like that!” he pointed out.

“Like what?” you asked, giving him a confused look.

“You make a joke out of everything! Even if I am yelling at you,” he said, waving his arms around.

“What’s so bad about that?” you asked, innocently.

“Because you don’t listen to anything I say when you do that!” Jin exclaimed.

You gave him a blank stare, “Sorry. What did you say?”

“See like that!” Jin yelled, pointing at you.

“I’m kidding,” you laughed. Jin started to breath heavy and you bit your lip trying to not smile.

“You are such a…Ugh!” Jin exclaimed. “My whole body hurts just dealing with you!” You smiled, for a different reason than Jin thought.

“You have been complaining about your body hurting all day. What did you do to it?” Kame chuckled. You spun around and saw Kame in the doorway. “Here,” he said, throwing you a water bottle.

“Thank you,” you grinned graciously.

“You are interrupting our practice,” Jin growled.

“What practice? You were yelling at me about something,” you laughed, “So what have you been up to?”

“See! Now she is side tracked!” Jin shouted.

“Mrs. Granny I think you should take a break, since your body hurts so much,” you teased.

Jin raised his fist and flinched towards you as if he was going to hit you, “I should just…”

You jumped behind Kame and stuck your tongue out over his shoulder, “Just try it.”

“Now children,” Kame joked.

Jin ignored him and glared at you, “I think you are getting lazier and lazier everyday.”

“Yep! Look at this gut,” you laughed, stepping out from behind Kame and sticking your stomach out.

“Will you ever stop joking around?!” he exclaimed. You grew silent and stared at him seriously. “I am getting really sick and tired of you always being stubborn and joking around. Do you ever try hard at anything?” You remained silent, but let your eyes sink towards the floor. “Since you want another break so badly, just leave! I don’t need some slacker like you in here.”

You stepped towards him, ready to explain, “I…”

“I said leave!” he yelled. Your heart hurt from his words, so you quickly turned and ran out of the room before he could see the pain in your face. Kame stared after you and then his head snapped towards Jin.

“Jin,” Kame called.

“Don’t try to defend her!” he stated. “If she isn’t going to be serious, and only knows how to complain, I don’t want her in here. She can have her break and just stay on it forever,” Jin said, spinning around and lifting his arms up.

“Jin,” Kame repeated more seriously.

“What?” he asked, turning back towards Kame.

“She didn’t leave because she wanted a break,” Kame took a deep breath, “I brought her to see her family.”

Jin’s smirk dropped from his face, “You what?”

“She was sad and homesick, and no matter how much you try to make her be you, she is still just a girl, who is thousands of miles away from everything she has ever known and she misses it. Can you blame her?” Kame stated. Jin lowered his gaze. “And don’t tell her I told you,” Kame said, before he turned towards the door.

“Why?” Jin asked, looking back up towards him.

“She thought you would be mad about risking your reputation for something stupid so she begged me not to tell. I hope you are happy now. She is terrified of you and miserable being here,” Kame started to walk out of the room, but turned back when he was in the doorway. “By the way, her mom told her to not take anything to heart, and just laugh it off. That’s why everything is a joke to her. She is trying extremely hard to not yell or argue with you,” Kame added, before he shut the door.

“She went to see her…” Jin slid his back down the mirror. “I would’ve punched myself for saying stuff like that to me.” Jin slumped over and thought back to what you said. *You make a joke out of everything! Even if I am yelling at you! * What’s so bad about that?* Jin smacked his head and leaned into his knees. *~~~~~… please forgive me.*

 

 

L Jin yelled at you. What will happen to your relationship? Kame is such a good friend, I want a bestie like him J Song used: KEEP THE FAITH JI hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!