Abby in Japan

Switched

After composing yourself, you walked back into the store and Ayaka instantly jumped you.

“Where were you?! I thought you go lost or ran off somewhere,” she whined, pulling on your arm.

You slipped your arm out of her grip slowly, “I just went outside for some fresh air.”

She eyed you suspiciously, “Really?”

Taking a deep you answered, “Yes really.”

“Okay!” she squealed. “Do you want to go for a walk around here?” she asked snuggling up to you. A shiver went down your spin and you pulled away from her.

“Fine,” you mumbled. *The perfume in here is already getting to my head again.* You looked over your shoulder and saw Kame eyeing you in the same way he always did when he knew you were hiding something. You dropped your gaze and looked the other way.

“Come on!” she whined, pulling you out the door. You stumbled over yourself, but Ayaka thought you were trying to escape. So she wrapped her arm around yours like a snake and constricted it tightly so you couldn’t escape. You ignored her and stared down at the sidewalk, watching the lines in the concrete pass you, your mind somewhere else.

“No! Just one more game!” You looked up and saw Junno being dragged out of a store by Maru and Koki.

“You are going to go broke if you keep playing it!” Maru yelled. Junno continued to wail and you let out a small laugh. Ayaka glanced up at you and saw you were paying no attention to her, so she gave your arm a quick squeeze. You looked down at her with no smile, and saw her grinning up at you.

“This is nice,” she said sweetly.

“Yeah,” you look back up and stared at the stores you were walking past.

“Do you want to know something Jin?” she asked.

“What?” you looked down at her, getting annoyed with her little game. You were in no mood to even pretend to be happy.

“I actually had a guy who confessed to me early this week,” she tried to make it sound like big news.

“Oh.” You truly did not care at all and hoped she would pick up on that.

“Yeah! It’s really a funny story!” she exclaimed. She obviously had not picked up on your disinterest in the topic. “Okay, so there was this girl who was like my assistant of something or other and she was pretty nice, but such a push over. Her and I got pretty close. One day, she brought her boyfriend on the set. You will never guess who it was!”

“Who?” you breathed out, completely annoyed and almost ready to punch a wall.

“It was the guy who confessed to me! But he hadn’t confessed yet!” she laughed. You looked over at her and began to listen more for some reason. “So he started showing up a lot more after that. Saying he wanted to see his girlfriend and all of those kinds of things. Which I was totally okay with! But then he started talking to me a lot when his girlfriend got busy.”

“What happened?” you spoke, completely interested in the story. You thought it was part of being a girl and liking gossip that was showing.

She twirled her hair around her finger, “He broke up with his girlfriend and told me he really had wanted to meet me and he knew she worked for me so…” She wanted you to finish the sentence but you didn’t. She rolled her eyes, “He asked her out to use her to get close to me or try and make me jealous. Isn’t that the most desperate thing every!” she cackled.

“And… what did you do?” you asked.

She gave you a grin, “I told him there was only one man for me and he can go run back to his ex-girlfriend. Who is probably just as desperate for him to come back, even though she knew that he had used her,” she laughed again. You racked your brain for something that you had heard before. Then it hit you like a train. It sounded just like the Abby and Chris thing.

“Do you know what happened to both of them?” you asked.

“I think they are back together. That girl is so stupid. But I have to admit, it would have been fun to date him for a day just to see how she managed around work. She probably would have broke down and quit,” Ayaka let out a loud laugh at the idea of her twisted little game. You felt as if someone had hit in the chest with a sludge hammer. You had been just the same way. You liked Chris so much that even though he had used you, you would have willingly taken him back if he asked. The way Abby acted also seemed like Ayaka. Abby always acted as if it was a game and would use Chris to tease you. You jerked your arm from Ayaka’s roughly. “Jin…” she stared at you.

“Don’t Jin me!” you yelled.

“Wha…” you didn’t let her finish.

“How could you be such a to even think like that?! Do you even know how sad that girl probably would have been! The guy she liked, maybe even loved, told her that he had been using her to make a person, who she thought was her friend, jealous.” You pushed her shoulder harshly, making her stumble backwards. All you emotions coming out in one furious rage.

“Ji…”

“Did I tell you to talk?!” you screamed. You realized most of your anger was from Abby, and you were pretending Ayaka was her since she had done the same thing almost. “Listen good cause I am only going to say this once.” You were breathing heavily. “I. Don’t. Like. You. I never liked you. This whole vacation you have been like a leech, sticking to me wherever I go! I hate girl’s who are clingy and only think about boys and nothing else.” Ayaka stumbled back looking as if she was about to cry. “Don’t come near me ever again,” you said furiously. “Understand?!” Ayaka nodded as if she was a scared bunny. You turned around and saw Jin and Kame staring at you, wide-eyed and open mouthed. Your eyes remained on Jin’s a second to long and you felt his emotions. You ignored them and quickly stormed through, not knowing where you were heading, but just knowing you needed to get as far away from Ayaka as was possible before you did something that might ruin the secret.

 

 

AYAKA IS SUCH AN ANNOYANCE! I would have hit her! Who else thinks like that? But you were a bit harsh. What do you think Jin and Kame will do? I sense another argument! I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!