Full Circle

Switched

You tapped your foot on the ground anxiously, “Why am I so stupid?! Why didn’t I just tell him how I feel?!” You slammed your head against the headrest of the seat. You took a deep breath, “It doesn’t matter. I am going to see him soon,” you grinned.

“Hello,” someone said next to you. You turned to look at the owner of the voice. *He is probably not much older than Jin* you thought staring at him.

“Hi,” you smiled, and then looked back out the window to see if the plane was going to take off soon. The workers were still loading up luggage as you peered out. “Can’t they go any faster?” you mumbled, tapping your foot anxiously.

“Why are you flying to Japan?” the man asked. You could tell he was trying to be polite and have a conversation, but your mind was elsewhere.

“To see somebody,” you smiled. “You?”

“Work,” he shrugged, “I swear they practically make me fly roundtrips nonstop.”

“That stinks,” you scrunched up your nose.

“I’m use to it by now,” he shrugged again. You chuckled under your breath and looked back out the window. They were done loading up. *Finally.* you thought.

“We are about to take off, so please put up your trays and store carry-ons beneath your seat or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronics and do not turn them back on until further notified. Thank you.” You sighed a sunk down in your seat, resting your head on your shoulder, but continuing to tap your feet.

“Who is this person?” the man asked.

“Um… he’s….” You weren’t really sure what Jin and you were.

“Someone special?” the man teased.

A blush burned your cheeks, “Um… well... yes… sort of” you stuttered.

The man laughed to himself, “Sorry, but you remind me of someone I met a while ago.”

You tilted your head, “Who?”

“It was a guy who was flying out to see some girl who was ‘special’ to him,” the guy explained, “I wonder how his meeting with her went. It probably went well.”

“Why do you say that?” you asked, happy to be off the topic of you and Jin.

“He seemed to really care about her, and he read her diary so I’m guessing she obviously cared about him,” he smiled.

“What do you mean?” you wanted to no more.

“Um… she had this… bracelet and it was an electronic diary. The guy said she forgot it and so he was going to bring it to her,” he recalled.

Your eyes grew wider, “And…. He read it?”

“Yeah, I loaned him my computer so he could read it. He couldn’t stop smiling when he finished reading it,” he added.

You swallowed, your throat suddenly feeling dry, “What did the guy look like?”

“He was Asian and had kind of long hair,” he said describing him. *That is so generic.* you thought.

“Did he…. Was it this bracelet?” you ask, holding up your wrist. The guy stared at it and a look of surprise spread across his face.

“Yeah! That’s it!... You’re the girl!” he exclaimed, pointing at you.

“I guess so,” you smiled uncomfortably. *Jin* you growled in your mind. *How dare you read it? I am going to hurt you when I see you. But that would explain why he was so sure I was in love with him last night?*

“This is so amazing!” he exclaimed. “What happened?” his tone changing suddenly to concern.

“Huh?”

“What happened to that guy?” he urged.

“He came and I made him leave,” you sighed sadly.

“Why?!” the man exclaimed.

“If I told him to stay he probably would have and then he would have to give up his job, which he loves, and I can’t take that from him,” you explained.

“Why are you going there now?” he asked.

“I’m going to change for him,” you smiled.

“What?! Really?!” the man exclaimed.

“I am moving out here to be near him. If he isn’t to mad at me,” you frowned.

“I’m sure he isn’t. But you are going to pretty extreme lengths for him,” he said, sounding like a father.

You smiled, “Yeah, but you have to do that sometimes to be with the one you love.”

 

 

 

 

I’m sure a bunch of you were freaking out during this cause you knew who the man was :) This was a chapter that wasn’t even hear but I started writing it and I was like “wouldn’t it be weird if I brought that guy back” :) Last chapter is next. I hope you look forward to the next and final chapter of SWITCHED. PLEASE COMMENT!