Girl Mode

Switched

 

The entire group got ready and piled into the elevator, even Ueda who sleepily stood in the corner. You felt like you were in a magazine because all of them were dressed to look normal, but they still had that star aura about them. Koki had a pair of skinny jeans on but pulled down so they were slightly saggy with a big graphic T-shirt. Maru was wearing a pair of semi-baggy shorts and a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. Junno was wearing a pair of light jeans with a t-shirt and a leather-looking jacket. Ueda looked the comfiest of all but still managed to look awesome. He had slightly baggy jeans on and a sweatshirt with the sleeves ripped off and the hood over his head. Kame had a pair of brown straight leg sweatpants and a light blue short sleeve shirt on, while you had a pair of baggy jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt on. Jin however was dressed in some of the clothes you had brought with you, and nothing seemed special about them. Every member of Kat-tun also had a pair of sunglasses or a hat on to help with the ‘disguise’. When you arrived at the bottom floor, you all quickly unloaded and flooded onto the streets.

“Do you know where you want to go?” Kame asked.

You looked around, “Is there some type of strip mall around here?”

“I know one!” Junno cheered from the back of the group. He slowly made his way to the front and began to lead every one to it. When Junno finally said you were there, you began to look at everything. It was amazing. It was a long street that had three giant, silver arches crossing over, wrapping around, and maneuvering amongst each other. Once you past the arches there were tons of stores, selling anything you could imagine. Most the outsides looked fairly plain but through the windows you could see the colorful insides.

“We’re going to go hit the old music store,” Koki said, pointing at Maru and walking off.

“I’m off to the prank shop,” Junno sang and disappearing around a corner. Without a word, Ueda turned and started to walk away.

“Book shop?” Kame called out. You could tell Ueda nodded even with his hood on. “Well what about you?” he asked, looking to you.

You shrugged, “I really don’t care. I just wanted to get out. Can we just walk?” Kame and Jin both agreed and you began to walk in and out of stores. During your random ambling, you ended up going into a toy store. There were shelves towering over you on both sides and kids running around screaming. Suddenly, you felt something hit your legs. You looked down and saw a little boy sitting on the ground.

You smiled and waved at him, “Hi!” He waved back, just as a little girl came over and grabbed his hand. She was probably his older sister but not by much.

“Sorry,” she apologized, pulling her brother away. You smiled thinking of your own brother. *I wonder how Tommy is?* Unexpectedly, the two little kids jumped into someone’s arms. You walked a bit closer seeing that it was a man and next to him stood a beautiful woman.

“Daddy!” both of them squealed.

“Where did you two rascals run off to?” he asked them. They shrugged slyly. “I guess I will just have to… shake the answer out of you two!” he exclaimed and began to spin in circles and jump up and down with them in his arms. They shrieked loudly with joy. You laughed at the memories of your father doing the same type of games with you and Tommy. *I hope those two tell him how much they love him every day.* You sighed, turned away, and began to wander down the isles. You found a box of 128 crayons. *Tommy would love these.* You smiled and stared at them as if they were a treasure.

“Do you think I could buy these?” you asked Kame over your shoulder, lifting up the box of crayons.

“Sure,” Kame nodded.

“Shouldn’t you be asking me?!” Jin yelled over the kids. “It is my money!” You raised your eyebrows at him. “Fine,” he said looking away. You smiled victoriously and headed to the cash register. You bought them quickly and you all managed to get out of the store. You stared into the bag happily. *What’s up with her?* Jin thought staring at the strange face you were making. You looked around to see if there were any other interesting stores around. The sky was darkening so all the stores lights were being and filling the streets with a beautiful glow. As you walked, out of the corner of your eye you saw something that caught your attention. You turned and in the window were seven of the cutest puppies you had ever seen. They reminded you of the rest of Kat-tun. There was one puppy that had dark brown curly hair, reminding you of a teddy bear, and was yawning in the corner.  Another puppy with mostly light brown except for its black snout, was jumping super high in the air, while two other puppies were watching him, one with his head tilted to the side. The one with his head tilted had short black hair and a white belly, while the other was completely grey except for one of it’s ears which was a clean shade of white. Another one, which was an extremely light brown mixed with white, roamed around and seemed as if he was smiling. A different one wouldn’t stop howling, and he was a solid caramel color. The last one was a small black puppy that had a bit of caramel brown on it and was sitting on the other side of the glass with it’s head tilted, staring at you and wagging it’s tail

“Aww…” you cooed. You handed your bag to Kame, ran into the store and pressed your hand up against the cage as the jumping puppy ran over and at you.

One of the sales clerks came over and asked, “Would you like to hold one?”

You nodded enthusiastically and pointed to the one that had been staring at you, “Can I hold that one?”

“Absolutely,” she said as she reached in and grabbed the puppy out, placing it in your arms. You stared at it for a couple seconds as it stared back at you. She was almost only a little bigger then your hand.

“You are the cutest thing ever,” you said rubbing your noise against the puppies nose. The puppy’s tail seemed to be going a hundred miles an hour.

“That’s strange, she usually is the quiet one, since the boys push her to the side. She must really like you,” the sales lady said.

“Are all the other’s boys?” you asked. She nodded. You laughed quietly at the irony of that. *It really is Kat-tun in dog form.* “You are just so cute! Yes you are!” you said in a baby voice. The puppy pawed at your glasses and knocked them off. “Aw.. you like those,” you said reaching down for them without noticing anything else.

“Oh my god!” you heard someone mutter. You looked up and saw the sales lady looking at you. “You are Akanishi-kun! From Kat-tun!” You realized the mistake you had made.

“Come on!” Kame ran in the store and grabbed you, pulling you out towards the street, away from the screams that were chasing after you. You began to run down the streets trying to get away. After a while you noticed Jin was right next to you as you all ran, and you could sense his anger boiling. *~~~~~…. You really did it now.*

 

 

 

 

I loved describing those puppies! They made me want to go Awww out loud… and I did a couple times :) I thought that was so cute, so you get to help decide as the reader, should you eventually go back and buy all the puppies and give them to each band member or not? I look forward to your answers and I wish a lot of you will respond so my decision will be easier. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!