Photo Shoot Realization

Switched

 

You let out a loud yawn and rubbed your eyes, still sleepy from waking up so early since you had drive pretty far to get to the shoot.

“Jin-san! Please don’t do that,” the makeup artist who was working on you begged.

“Oh, sorry,” you apologized and dropped your hand. She continued to fly around you, styling your hair, putting a bit of make up on here or there.

“Are they almost ready?” someone called out from the doorway.

There was a chorus of “Yes” and then they all finished the final touches on the band.

“Okay you can go,” the lady waved you off the chair.

“Um… Thank you,” you bowed when you got off the chair. When you straitened up you felt super awkward, so you just gave her a smile and left.

“Are you ready?” Kame came over and wrapped his arm around you.

“Hopefully,” your voice shook.

“Don’t worry the first pictures are a group picture, so you can get warmed up with that,” he smiled. You nodded nervously and kept fidgeting your hands.

“Everyone on set!” a man shouted. You looked up and then walked over, following Kame. Once on the set, you continued to fidget in place.

“Begin!” a different man shouted. You tried to do a pose, but were so nervous that you knew you looked rigid.

“Cut!” the man behind the camera shouted. “Jin-san!”

“Sorry,” you bowed. “I was a bit dazed, now I’m ready,” you quickly reassured. You could tell the camera man was mad, but he let it go.

“Breath,” Kame cooed next to you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, and when you opened your eyes, Jin was standing behind cameraman. You tilted your head confusedly not knowing why he was so close.

“Okay, begin!” the man shouted. As if on cue, Jin began to strike different poses. You didn’t understand at first, but once you saw Kame changing his pose the exact time Jin did, you realized he was doing it for you. You began to mimic him and it slowly got easier to look at the camera and eventually you didn’t even need to look at Jin at all.

After a grueling nine hours the shoot was over, “Thank you everyone!” All of KAT-TUN bowed and went off to change, but you ran over to Jin instead.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I did it! That was amazing!” you rambled excitedly.

“See,” Jin smiled. “It isn’t as hard as you thought it was.”

“Thank you!” you exclaimed as a grin spread all the way across your face. You jumped at him and gave him a huge hug. “Thank you!” you repeated again and again. You felt Jin give you a hug back, but he didn’t say anything in return.

“Oh! Who is this?!” someone shouted. Jin and you jumped apart and you turned your head to see who was there. It was a lady in jeans and a t-shirt with a camera flung over her shoulder.

“Paparazzi,” Jin whispered with malice.

“Would this happen to be Jin’s lady?” she asked walking closer. You flipped the switch and began to act as most like Jin as you possibly could.

“Who? Her?” you asked gesturing over your shoulder at Jin. “She’s nothing.”

“But I just saw you hugging,” she responded quickly.

“So,” you shrugged your shoulders. “It’s a hug. It’s not like we were kissing or anything.”

“Who is she then?” she continued.

“She’s my managers niece and she is learning what it takes to be a manager on a daily basis,” you lied using Kame’s story that he had told Ayaka and it was believable because you didn’t hesitate and knew what to say.

“Why were you hugging your managers niece?” you could tell she was wearing down because of your quick responses that made actual sense and weren’t just gibberish.

“I was just congratulating her on a job well done. You see… she had to be our manager today and she did it almost as good as her uncle, but don’t tell him that,” you explained, letting in a small laugh to make it seem like you were at ease, when you were actually as tense as you possibly could be.

The lady suddenly smiled, you knew her energy was back, “Then if she is not your lady, who is?” You were caught off guard by the question and didn’t know what to say. “Hmm… looks like there is a special lady in your life,” she urged you to tell.

“No, there really isn’t,” you shook your head. *That’s technically true since I’m a girl, but she doesn’t know that.*

“I think there is that special someone,” she just wouldn’t let it drop.

“No. I’m not in love with anybody at this moment, but I have a lot of very good friends who are supporting me right now and if one of those relationships further then we’ll see…” you trailed off towards the end because Kame was waving to you. He pointed to the dressing room and then dropped his arms. *Oh he wants me to change.* You gave him a quick nod. Jin saw that you were looking somewhere else and looked there too and saw Kame and then he thought back to your last sentence. *I have a lot of very good friends who are supporting me and if one of those relationships further then…*

The lady also turned and thought you were eyeing the dressing room, “Well I won’t keep you any longer.” She waved goodbye and disappeared.

“That was to close. Wasn’t it?” you nudged Jin.

“I don’t care,” he snapped and stormed away from you.

“What’s up with him?” you shrugged it off and walked towards the dressing room.

“Thanks for that,” you patted Kame on the back.

“No problem. Now go get changed so we can get out of here,” Kame laughed.

You nodded, “ok.” As you walked into the dressing room, you thought back to the conversation. *I think there is that special someone.* “Do I really have a special someone? No! It’s not possible, how could I like Jin…” you stopped. “Why did I say Jin?” you questioned the air as if it could respond. “Jin’s not my special someone. No way!” you looked in the mirror and put your hand over your heart. You looked at your face, scanning from Jin’s lips to his nose and when you hit his eyes you felt as if you were looking at him and your heart beat speed up ever so slightly. You backed away from the mirror until you hit your back against the wall and then you slid down it. You rested your arms on your legs and stared off in front of you at the other wall.

“I like Jin…” you mumbled. “That’s not possible.” Your hand was still over your heart, and it was beating like crazy. You leaned your head back against the wall, *I am going to need serious therapy after this.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awww…. Jin is mad/sad and you are confused, but at least you kind of know your feelings. YOU ARE DEFINETELY GOING TO LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!