Permanent?

Switched

“Thank God you woke up!” you exclaimed again. Jin glanced over at you and saw that you were shaking. “I thought you wouldn’t wake up,” you cried. Jin lifted his hand slowly and gently patted your back.

“It’s okay. I’m awake now,” he whispered softly into your ear. You leaned back and looked him in the eyes as if confirming what you already knew. Jin remained still and stared at you with slight surprise at the overwhelming concern the shown in your eyes.

You fought back tears as you held his gaze, “I was so scared.” Jin gave you a sympathetic look and then wrapped his arm around you and pulled you back against his chest.

“Don’t worry,” he whispered gently, “I won’t leave you that easily,” he said with a slight joking tone.

“Really?” you asked, trying to look at his face.

“Really,” he smiled and pulled you tighter against him. You wrapped your arms around him and closed your eyes, feeling completely content.

“Look more stars!” Junno shouted pointing up at the sky. You pulled out of Jin’s arms, flipped yourself so you were sitting next to Jin and could see the sky, Jin’s arm still remaining around your shoulder, and stared at the streaks of light cross the sky, breaking up the darkness.

“So pretty,” you sighed. You heard Jin laugh softly and then you felt the light weight of his head on top of yours.

“You know it’s kind of funny,” Jin chuckled.

“What is?” you asked.

“That all of this started with this,” he replied, pointing up at the stars. You smiled but felt strangely sad inside. *Something doesn’t feel right.* You shook off the feeling and continued to watch the stars with an entire band that you wouldn’t have met with out their help.

The next morning you woke up, stretching your arms and legs out.

You flopped your head back onto the pillow with a loud sigh, “We are finally talking again,” you laughed. Suddenly, you shot up. “Something isn’t right,” you said, listening to your voice. You gasped and jumped out of bed, running over to the mirror near the computer. “Oh my gosh!” you gapped. You were still in your body. You ran over to the window, pulled the curtains apart and stared out it. It was daytime. You turned around and ran out of the room, screaming, “Jin!”

“What is it?” Jin groaned, appearing from his room scratching his head.

“We didn’t switch back!” you exclaimed, pointing at both of you. Jin’s eyes shot wide open and he looked down at himself.

“What? Why?” he yelled.

“I don’t know!” you shouted back.

“What are you to arguing about so early in the morning?” Kame asked, coming down the hall, looking tired from the late night. Jin and you looked at each other and then pointed, neither of you able to speak. “What?” Kame asked confused.

“We didn’t,” you started.

“Switch,” Jin interrupted, finishing off your sentence.

“What?!” Kame exclaimed, completely awake now.

“We don’t know. I woke up and…” you scratched your head at a lose for words.

“Did you guys do anything weird?” Kame asked. You put your hand on your hip and eyed him. “I don’t mean like that!” Kame defended himself.

“No! The only thing weird was the switch. It was just like… the first time we switched,” you trailed and turned toward Jin.

“Do you think…?” Jin thought out loud.

“It’s for good,” you finished with a hint of sadness. Jin looked over at you with a look you had never seen on his face before and it broke your heart.

“Do you really think it’s over?” he asked, sounding just like a child.

“That means I am going to have to go home,” you sighed. Both of you looked down, depressed.

“Both of you don’t jump to conclusions!” Kame snapped. “This could be a fluke. ~~~~ don’t even think about heading back yet, because if it was just a fluke you would hate to have to fly all the way back home and then fly all the way back here.” You nodded, but continued to look at the ground disheartened. *It isn’t a fluke. I can feel it.*

 

 

 

 

:( You are going to leave soon. Sorry for the short chapter. I have to say once again I loved the comments. I enjoy when you guys get so into a chapter, it makes me feel like I did a good job. So anyway, I’m sorry if I jumped a bit, I just didn’t have a good filler for in between night and the next day.  I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!