Kissing who?!

Switched

Ueda and you finished making your pots and you couldn’t believe how detailed Ueda’s was. He ha painted the entire pot with an extremely light green and then after that paint dried he painted thin lines going up the sides, adding leaves and amazingly beautiful flowers on it also. Making it look like vines were traveling up it. Yours was just a blob of a few different colors.

“Yours is so good!” you exclaimed.

Ueda smiled with a hint of embarrassment, “Thanks. Yours is…” he trailed off as he looked at your pot.

“Horrible, a catastrophe,” you listed off.

“Interesting,” Ueda chuckled. Ueda waved down the little old lady, “We would like to buy both of these pots,” Ueda said, pointing at the pots.

“Okay sweetie,” she picked up the pots and carried them to the front by the cash register. You began to panic since you had no money.

“I will pay,” Ueda said, leaning over towards you. You breathed I sigh of relief. Ueda put down the exact amount and the lady wrapped up the pots so they wouldn’t break, but even after she handed the pots to you guys and turned away, Ueda didn’t leave.

“Ueda-san?” you peered around his shoulder.

“Is there something else I can help you with?” the old lady turned back to face you both.

“Here you go,” Ueda said setting his pot back down on the table.

“Do you want to return it?” the lady questioned, completely confused.

“No,” Ueda shook his head, “This is for you.” The lady looked down at the box where the pot was wide eyed.

“I… I can’t,” she stuttered in amazement.

Ueda shook his head again, “It’s a gift. For all the hard work you do to keep this place running.” The lady looked as if she was about to cry. She took the box from Ueda and set it down on the counter. She walked around, coming out to the front, where you both stood.

“Thank you,” she bowed.

“It’s nothing,” Ueda smiled. “Just keep this place going, cause I definitely will come here again.”

The old lady nodded, “Thank you.” Ueda nodded and then left the store. You bowed to old lady and quickly ran out to Ueda.

“Is that what you always do Ueda-san?” you asked, still slightly baffled at the whole situation.

Ueda looked over at you, “Why do you call only me Ueda-san?”

You stopped walking and looked at him, “Um… since I thought you didn’t like me…”

“So,” Ueda interrupted, “You still think I don’t like you?”

“No!” you exclaimed, “It’s just… a habit,” you sighed not knowing how else to explain it.

“Call me Ueda from now on,” he commanded.

“Okay… Ueda,” you chuckled quietly, calling him it for the first time.

“The answer to your question is yes. I do that every time, because when my mom worked in one of those shops, she said it was the greatest feeling when something said how much they appreciated her hard work,” Ueda smiled, most likely thinking about his mom more. Ueda let out a sudden loud yawn, “Looks like a nap is in order.” You laughed out loud at how much he slept. *He is like a cat.* You walked back to where the van was parked pretty slowly, since Ueda was tired. On your way, you passed a shop that had beautiful jewelry in the window.

“Isn’t that pretty?” you sighed. Ueda turned around and looked at what you were looking at.

“Sure…” you laughed at his unsureness. You shook your head, and snapped out of your daze, slapping your face softly. “What is it?” Ueda asked.

“Jin would be mad if he saw this,” you sighed, taking one last look at the jewelry before walking away. Ueda gave you a look of pity as you continued to walk. When you were almost back to the car, you saw one person running towards you. You focused and saw that it was Jin.

“Where were you? What were you doing? Did anyone see you?” Jin questioned as if you were a convict. You glanced over at Ueda not knowing if you could tell.

“Book store. Reading. No,” Ueda stated as he brushed past Jin. You chuckled at Ueda’s manner as he climbed back into the car.

“Thanks ~~~~!” he called out. Everyone gaped at Ueda and then at you because he had almost not spoken to you at all since you came. You smiled and nodded, understanding what he meant. You walked towards the car where everyone was already standing, waiting for Ueda and you.

“What did you get?!” Junno exclaimed pointing to the box you were carrying.

“Nothing,” you smiled secretively. You slid the box into the trunk of the car and stretched your arms and legs after you shut it.

“What are we doing now?” you asked as you walked over to the group.

“We were going to head back,” Kame said calmly.

“Okay,” you smiled.

“Don’t okay us!” Koki poked his head out of the passenger seat window, “You didn’t have to deal with him!” Koki pointed at Jin. “He was running every which way like a chicken with his head cut off.

“Shut up!” Jin screamed.

“It’s okay miss, we will be heading back home now,” you teased patting Jin’s shoulder.

“Ladies first,” Maru bowed, catching onto your joke and pointing towards the car. Jin lifted his fist as if to punch one of you but you quickly ran around so the hood of the car was in between Jin and you.

“Just try! Remember if you are hitting me, you are hitting yourself,” you laughed.

“Jin!” you heard someone call out. You turned around and saw a girl running towards. *Who is she? A fan?* She ran up and jumped into you, wrapping her arms around you. The sudden impact threw you back into the front of the van.

“Um…” you tried to push her away as you desperately looked over your shoulder for help from one of the guys, who were standing like statues. You finally got her off of you and you backed away slowly.

“I have missed you so much! Why haven’t you called me lately?!” she complained.

“Um…” you had no clue what to say, you didn’t even know the girl’s name.

“It’s okay! I forgive you!” she sang and jumped at you again. You slumped over thinking she would hug you again, but when you didn’t feel her arms wrap around you instantly, you looked back just in time to see her face coming towards yours. Then your eyes shot wide open as she kissed you.

 

 

OMG! Who is this chick? I would be freaking out if that were me. Next chapter: find out who it is. I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!