The Switch

Switched

A light glared through the shades onto your face. *I could have sworn the blinds were closed.* You thought as you stretched out your arms and legs as far as you could. *How long did I sleep?* You yawned and rolled over on the bed so you were able to look at the clock.

“10…:30,” you mumbled, curling back into your bed. Suddenly, your eyes shot open, “Crap!” you yelled and jumped out of bed. *Amy is going to kill me!* you panicked. You were supposed to go to the bowling alley to work with Amy since Becca couldn’t make it. You ran towards your door, still partially asleep, and tripped over a pair of shoes. You fell to the floor, which was covered with some take-out boxes and wrappers. *Was my room always this dirty?* you thought as you stumbled out of the room towards the bathroom. You scratched your head as you shuffled down the hall to the bathroom. You turned into the second door on the right and flipped on the light, where there was a half guy staring down at a pile of clothes on the bed. He glanced up and looked at you with powerful yet sweet, questioning eyes. You felt your face burning with a blush, but you kept looking at him, seeming to be frozen in place. *He is very pretty for a guy.* He let out a soft yawn like a cat and pouted sleepily. *He is so adorable!* you thought to yourself, feeling a smile grow across your face. You finally came to your senses, screamed and in one swift motion turned around and ran out of the room. You slammed the door shut, leaving a stunned guy behind you. Leaning against the door, you took a deep breath.

“It couldn’t have been,” you murmured, feeling as if you had met the half guy somewhere before. Shaking your head, you started walking back towards your room. When you were halfway down the hall you saw two guys come running out a door way and down the hallway, each with a knife in their hands. You screamed and tried to run away from them. As you turned, you tripped over a pile of comic books lying on the floor. You flipped over onto your back to face your two pursuers.

“Jin! Are you okay?” asked one of the guys, who had short hair.

“Why did you yell and run away?!” the other guy exclaimed. He was much taller than the first one and had much longer, messy hair, but they both held a look of concern on their faces. You froze, *What is going on?*

 Unexpectedly a guy popped out of a door on your left with a huge teddy bear in hand, “Where are they? I will beat them down!” he threatened. With an opening you lurched forward and pushed through the two guys in front of you, who were standing in awe. You ran towards your room, but bumped into someone.

“Ow!” you yelped, as you fell backwards, and landed hard on the ground with a loud thud. “Ow…” you grumbled, rubbing your . You looked up at the person you had bumped into, and to your surprise it was a guy with no weapons, no giant teddy bears and a look of confusion covered his face. Taking a chance, you got up and jumped behind his back. “Those three crazy guy are trying to kill me!” you accused, pointing over his shoulder at the two guys with knives and the one with a teddy bear. They guy followed your hand to where you were pointing.

“What are you talking about?” he snickered, “They heard you scream and thought you were getting murdered.”  You peeked over his shoulder. The three guys were just walking down the hall towards you both, with their ‘weapons’ by their sides. They guy that was ‘protecting’ you stepped over to the other guys.

“I think he’s lost his marbles,” the short hair guy whispered to him. He nodded as you suddenly gasped with realization.

“You… You’re KAT-TUN!” you stammered.

The four guys looked at you and nodded. You couldn’t believe it. The four guys standing in front of you were part of KAT-TUN.

“Let’s just play along,” the short hair guy murmured, and you recognized him as Koki. The guy with the other knife was Junno, and the one with the teddy bear was Nakamaru. You thought back to the cute, yawing boy a remembered it was Ueda. You came out of your dreamland and stared at the last guy in utter shock, becoming conscious that it was Kame.

“Why are you guys here?” you managed to spit out.

Kame was the one to answer, “We live here…” he responded, the whole group getting more and more confused.

Junno stepped forward with his free hand up as if saying he came in peace, “Jin… If you are mad about the cookie thing, don’t worry. I already forgive you.”

You looked over your shoulder to see if anyone was behind you, “Who are you talking to?” you questioned looking back at him.

Junno glimpsed at the other members, “You,” he stated.

You laughed and then your eyes widened, “Wha…What did you just call me?” you stammered.

Junno looked up, trying to remember, and then said, “Jin.” Your mouth dropped and you ran off, opening every single door.

“What are you looking for?” Kame asked running after you.

“Bathroom,” you breathed.

“There,” Kame grabbed you and pointed to a door three doors down from where you were. You sprinted down the hallway, with Kame close behind, and opened the door. You stopped and looked down at your feet, getting slightly nervous. You shuffled in and stood in front of the sink, placing your hands on either side of it, Kame was now standing in the doorway. You slowly looked up into the mirror and saw Jin’s face. You gasped and staggered backwards, grabbing hold of a near by table to stop your fall. You gulped and slowly stood up again, looking at yourself. You moved your hand and the mirror mimicked you, but it was not your hand. It was Jin’s. Reaching up with shaking fingers, you touched your face. You grabbed and pulled the skin trying to figure out if this was a trick, but it wasn’t.

You gapped at yourself, “This can’t be real.”

 

 

You’re in Jins body now! I bet you didn’t see that coming J jk. How did you like the band’s personalities? They are a… unique bunch. I think Nakamaru and Ueda have the strangest ones so far. I mean… Come on! A teddy bear as a weapon! J Also how are you going to get back to your body? I hope you look forward to finding out in the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!