After the Concert

Switched

The concert finished and it had gone by perfectly. You did not mess up at all and you actually had fun. The energy in the crowd, the lights and the music got you extremely excited and you couldn’t stop moving around. You danced the entire time and never once got nervous. Towards the end you began to panic slightly though, since past all the lights and the fans you could see that the sun was setting and if the stars came out Jin and you would switch, and that might’ve created some chaos if one of the singers suddenly fainted for no reason. The concert had truly lasted all day. After the last song, you all shouted into your microphones saying goodbye to your fans. They all screamed in return and as a group you exited the stage waving to the audience.

“That was so awesome!” you squealed, jumping off the stage once you couldn’t be seen by the audience. You stumbled a bit, but thankfully caught yourself.

“Calm down there,” Kame laughed, taking the stairs down.

“But that was crazy! The energy! I can’t believe you guys get to do this all the time!” you yelled with jealousy.

“But none of us ever act like this after the concert,” he laughed pointing at you. Suddenly, Junno came flying off the stage.

“Woohoo!” he screamed at the top of his lungs, running by you with his arms stretched up in the air.

You looked back at Kame with a huge smile on your face and pointed at Junno over your shoulder, “None of you, huh?”

“You can never predict Junno though,” Kame shrugged jokingly.

“True,” you laughed. Your heart was still beating incredibly fast and you couldn’t seem to calm down, but it was a good not-being-able-to-calm-down feeling, unlike before the concert. People walked by you congratulating you and patting you on the shoulder.

“See I told you,” someone laughed. You knew that voice and you frantically looked around for its owner. Behind a group of people emerged Jin with a smile on his face.

“I did it!” you ran over to him. “That was so much fun! I can’t believe how fast it went by!” you spoke super fast and began to ramble. Jin did not stop you though, he let you go off. “Can we do it again?!” you asked excitedly.

Jin chuckled quietly, “I have created a monster.”

You pouted dramatically, “I am just excited!” you whined. Jin rolled his eyes and then Junno came running by again.

“Excited?” Jin jested.

“Obviously not as excited as Junno is,” you shook your head in amazement, watching him bounce off the walls. You suddenly felt tired and knew what was coming. “Kame!” you shouted in a panic before your eyes closed and you lost all sense of everything. The sensation passed quickly and your sight came back into focus. You were pressed hard against something. You blinked a few times before you realized it was Jin’s chest. You looked up and saw that both Kame and Jin were look down at you and had their arms wrapped around you. “What happened?” you asked in a daze. Neither of them dropped their arms, instead they looked at each other as if checking who would speak first.

Kame looked back towards you first and began to explain, “When you called my name I saw Jin pulling you towards this wall and it looked as if he was giving you a hug, which was already kind of weird, but then I noticed he looked incredibly tired and I figured out what was going on. So I ran over here and held you two together so you wouldn’t fall over and it would just looked like we were celebrating a good concert.”

You nodded with understanding, “Thanks.” You noticed that you were indeed next to a wall. Jin had his back to it and was leaning on it and Kame was on your side, but then you felt your arms around someone, so you looked down and realized you were holding onto Jin. You swallowed and looked up to his face. He was looking down at you with knowing eyes, sensing that you had just realized where your arms were.

“Kame-san! Congrats! Could you come over here for a second, someone wants to ask you a few questions.” Kame nodded to the man, giving you one last look to make sure you were okay, he dropped his arms and headed over towards the man. You gave him a reassuring smile and started to move away from Jin, but he seemed as if that was the last thought on his mind. You looked back up at his eyes and noticed that he seemed perfectly content where he was, yet somehow serious.

“Um… Jin…?” you asked.

“Yeah,” he responded, giving you the same look as last two nights ago.

“Can you let go of me?” you muttered, feeling your whole face turn hot.

Jin gave you a smirk that you had never seen on his face before, it could only be described as flirty, “Why don’t you let go of me first?” You looked down and saw that you were still holding onto him. You looked up at his face and quickly dropped your arms to your sides.

You tilted as if saying so what, “Okay, let go.” Jin’s normal smile returned, but he seemed sad that you let go so easily. He let out a breath of air, and then let go of you also, his normal attitude returning. Whoever had taken over his body for that brief second, made a chill run down your spin.

“~~~~-chan!” someone called, forcing you to look away from Jin. You turned and Kame was running towards you, having escaped for a second. “Someone wants to talk to you,” he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

“Me?!” you pointed at yourself, unsure if he remembered you had just switched.

He nodded, “A beautiful sounding lady and a certain man named Tommy.”

Your face lit up, “Mom!”

Kame laughed and handed you the phone, “I told them to be ready for a call after the concert.” You grabbed the phone, nearly ripping it out of his hands.

“Mom?!” you shouted.

“Honey! Is it really you?” you heard respond.

You couldn’t stop smiling, “Yes, it’s night time over here. I have so much to tell you.” Kame pointed to the dressing room since it would be much quieter over there. You nodded and continued to talk to your mom excitedly as you walked over. Kame eyed Jin, who seemed to be sulking, but ignored it and ran back over to his interview.

“I’m an idiot,” he mumbled. *Why did I flirt with her? It is ~~~~~! ~~~~~! I am such an idiot! I just thought it was her making my heart beat faster, when it was only because this body had done an entire concert!* Jin took a deep breath, trying to think logically and explain his actions to himself. *It was just the moment! It was nothing else! That will never happen again!* Jin tried to convince himself, but somewhere in the back of his mind, where he didn’t even know of it, he truly hoped it would happen again.

 

 

:) JIN HAS A CRUSH! JIN HAS A CRUSH AND HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW IT! I feel like a preschooler :) Now that you have done a lot of work, it looks like you get a break :) What is going to happen. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!