Leaving Behind

Switched

“~~~~~! You don’t have to leave yet! Give it a few more days,” Kame yelled chasing after you.

“Kame,” you turned around to face him, “It has been two days and Jin and I haven’t switched back even once. I think it’s over.”

“~~~…”

“Kame. Please,” you sighed. The air was still for several seconds and neither of you dared to speak. A huge lump seemed to fill your throat and you couldn’t manage to get rid of it.

“Do you really want to leave here this bad?” Kame finally said sadly, interrupting the silence.

You shook your head sadly, “Kame… you know that isn’t fair.” Kame gave you a fake smile and looked away. You put your hand on his shoulder, making him look at you, “I have to go home.”

Kame dropped his gaze, “I know…but still”

You shook his shoulder, “We can email and when you guys are free you can come visit me.” You smiled, trying to make it sound like the most simplest thing in the world.

“~~~~~-chan! No! You can’t leave us!” Junno yelled, running around the corner and jumping at you. “Please ~~~~~-chan! Stay with us for a year!” he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and holding you tightly so you couldn’t escape.

“Junno…” you sighed.

“No!” he yelled, refusing to let go.

“Junno….” You called trying to get his attention, “Junno, I can’t bring Hoshi home with me. So you are going to have to watch over her for me…” you smiled.

“What?!” he screamed.

“My mom doesn’t like pets,” you stated.

“But…”

“If you keep her, then I am going to have to come back to visit her often,” you lied.

Junno let go of you and grinned, “Okay, promise.” He stuck his pinky out like a four year old. You laughed and promised him.

“So you’re really going?” Ueda asked, coming out of his room.

“Yeah!” you nodded.

Ueda smiled slightly, “It’s going to get quiet around here again.”

“Do you really think it will be quieter when Junno is still here?” you joked.

Ueda looked at you seriously, “I won’t be the same.” You looked down and felt as if you might cry.

You looked up and tried to hold a smile on your face, “You guys can make anyone feel guilty! I am leaving at that is that!” you tried to make the end sound as a joke but none of them bought it. “Sorry, I promise I will visit in the future,” you continued, dropping the strange tone in your voice. No one spoke after that, instead they just stared at you with a solemn look. You sighed and without another word you turned and headed off to your room. *So much for an easy goodbye.* You shut the door behind you and looked around the room, the fact that you were leaving fully sinking in. *I am probably not coming back here ever again.* You sighed even louder and sat down on the bed, and then there was a light knock on the door.

“Come in,” you called, thinking it was strange that one of the guys would knock. Jin opened the door only a crack and squeezed through. He shut it quietly and then leaned against his back against it.

“So you’re… going back?” he asked as mostly a rhetorical question.

You nodded, “Yeah. Probably tonight or tomorrow.” Jin nodded, staring down at his feet.

“What about your dog?” he asked.

“I am going to leave her here with Junno. He will take care of her,” you smiled.

“But weren’t you and her inseparable in the beginning?” Jin seemed slightly angered by your simple statement.

“Yes, but I can’t bring her home with me,” you said, shaking your head.

“So just like that! You’re going to abandon her!” Jin shouted.

“What are you so angry about?” you asked, with a surprised look on your face.

“She has a special bond with you and now that your done using her you are just going to leave her behind!” Jin yelled. You couldn’t help, but feel that Jin wasn’t only talking about Hoshi. You didn’t say anything, but just stared at Jin why he fumed.

You eventually took a deep breath, “I am not abandoning her,” you explained, “I am leaving her where she belongs. If she stayed with me, she would be miserable because she left all of the guys, this place, everything she knew behind and I couldn’t forgive myself if I caused her pain, because she is so… so special to me.” Jin calmed down and a different emotion flashed across his face.

“Fine, whatever you want,” he said as he opened the door, walked out and slammed the door behind him.

You looked at the door and chuckled sadly, “I’m sorry. But I can’t take Hoshi or you away from this place.”

 

 

L you are going to go bye-bye. Sorry I didn’t update yesterday, I didn’t feel good so instead of writing a chapter I took a nap J Will Jin confess to you? Or let you leave without a word? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!