Boyfriend Battle

Switched

When the movie ended, you had decided that you would try to tell your mom by making Jin talk first to her, so she would not just have the idea plopped onto her.

“So what’s the plan chief?!” Jin asked sarcastically.

“We will tell my mom the truth,” you muttered as you stood up and began to walk down the stairs.

“Okay… How?” he dragged out the last letter. You sighed as you walked down a hallway of the theatre.

“You are going to talk to her first so she can register the idea of this whole thing.” You laughed, “I mean we don’t want her freaking out about this…” your laugh trailed off and you stared forward in shock. Right ahead of you was Abby hanging all over Chris.

“~~~~~!” Jin waved his hand in front of your face. “Focus ~~~~!” You sank back, away from Jin slightly so it looked as if you hadn’t come there together.

Then you heard the shrill echo of, “Oh My Gosh! Look it’s ~~~~!” Jin’s head snapped to Abby and he saw her coming towards him, making him look back to you in a panic, but you just stood there completely frozen with a hurt look. “Hello! ~~~~~!” Abby jeered with a giggle. Your entire face saddened and Jin glanced over at Abby and Chris again, who were only a few feet away, and realized what was going on. Jin gave Abby a mischievous smile and turned his back on them. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your arm.

“Baby,” he teased, poking you gently in the ribs. “What are you looking at?”

“What are you doing?” you hissed quietly.

“Helping you. Just play along,” Jin responded. You glanced at Abby’s face, she was slightly confused, but also seemed somewhat angry. You gave him a small nod.

“Just looking at this poster,” you said, gesturing towards the huge movie poster near you. “It looks good. We should see it when it comes out,” you smiled stiffly, speaking loud enough that Abby and Chris could hear you.

“Really?! That will be so much fun, since you haven’t had much time to spend with me because of your schedule lately,” Jin pouted. *He is really good at acting.* you noticed.

“You know how hectic it can get, but you are still my number one priority,” you said with a slight bounce in the words.

“Baby,” Jin squirmed as if he was embarrassed, and looked towards Abby and Chris.

“Oh! Hi you two! I didn’t see you there before,” Jin said, slipping his hand into yours and walking over. “Why are you guys here?” Abby didn’t respond right away, instead she stared at you in Jin’s body in astonishment. She quickly recovered and snuggled closer to Chris.

“Going to watch a movie,” she laughed, mockingly, and gripping Chris’s arm more, “Why else would we be here?” Jin tightened his grip on your hand, making you peek down at him. He had an evil smile spreading across his face. Before you could say anything to try and stop his plan, he had already spoken.

“Well we didn’t really watch much of the movie,” he said with a wink. Abby’s and your mouth dropped wide open, and began to blush. Jin giggled. “Well we don’t want to bug your movie watching, so we are going to go. Bye,” Jin pulled you slightly and you followed obediently after him.

Once you were out of their sight and around the corner Jin busted up laughing, “That was great!”

You were still in shock from everything he had said, “What was that?!”  you shrieked inaudibly, pointing back  at the way you had just come from.

“Priceless,” Jin chuckled.

You stomped, “Why did you say all that?!”

“He was an ex-boyfriend, wasn’t he?” Jin asked, ceasing his laughing fit.

You paused, “Wha… How did you know?”

“Pretty obvious. I would have had to be blind to not notice,” Jin shrugged.

“Why did you say all that then?” you asked more calmly.

“I guessed,” he muttered, looking around him.

“Guessed what?”

“That she was the type of girl who was flaunting her boyfriend off, but especially to you, so he must have been special to you at one point or another,” Jin explained.

You nodded, “Basically. But you didn’t have to do all that.”

Jin grinned at you, “I know… But it was fun. It was my ultimate acting experience.”

You chuckled, “That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.”

“Weirder than switching bodies?” Jin laughed.

“Nope…” you said starting to walk towards the door. “But close.”

 

 

Jin is so funny! The part about not watching movies made me crack up because one of my friends has said that to me before. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!