Snapped

Switched

 For some reason, after how Jin acted at breakfast, he decided he would teach you how to act like him. Since he is the famous one, you must work harder. All of Kat-tun, except Ueda who was still asleep, crowded onto the couch. Jin and you stood across from each other as if about to duel.

“First, my walk. Walk towards me,” Jin instructed. You took only a few steps before Jin yelled, “No! That is all wrong!” You stopped and stared at him. “You have to be more relaxed and slouch, but still stand tall and be confident,” he explained.

“Okay,” you nodded. You tried to do what he had explained, but it wasn’t working out.

“Relax more! Straighten up more!” Jin shouted one command after another that seemed to contradict each other. You followed his instructions the best you could, but you felt like a puppet on string, and Jin was pulling them every which way. *At this rate I am going to die.*

“Stop!” you screamed, falling to the ground. “Can we switch to something else?” you were practically begging.

“Fine…” Jin rubbed his head thinking. “Talk to me.”

You tilted your head confused, “What?”

“Introduce yourself,” Jin rolled his eyes.

“Um… Hi, my name is Jin,” you did as you were told.

Jin smacked his head, “No, be confident when you say it. You are Jin Akanishi!”

You took a deep breath, “Hello, my name is Jin Akanishi.”

“No! Your name isn’t Jin Akanishi! You are Jin Akanishi,” Jin said as he poked you in the chest hard.

“Hello, I am Jin Akanishi,” you repeated, giving a smile at the end.

Jin let out a loud sigh, “That is...”

“Fine. No one will pay attention to that as much,” Kame said from his spot on the couch. “Just tell her what you normal talk about,” Kame continued, turning to Jin.

Jin huffed out some air, “Fine. Just don’t talk about anything girly when around other people, other than that I talk about sports, music, girls....” he laughed, making you roll your eyes. You put your hands on your hips and slouched over as he rambled.

“And never do that!” he suddenly yelled pointing at you.

“What am I doing?!” you exclaimed.

“Guys don’t put their hands on their hips!” Jin yelled as if it was obvious.

“But I can do it here, cause no one will see, right?” you stated.

“No! Or you will get into the habit and do it out there!” Jin yelled, pointing at the door.

“Why are you so mad about something that is not even that big?” you asked.

“Because my life and my fame are on the line and you can make or break it with something as simple as that!” Jin yelled.

Kame stood up, “Jin I think you are just stressed. Maybe we should take a bre…”

“That’s easy for you to say! You don’t have to teach some stupid girl how to act like you!” Jin yelled.

“Jin calm down,” Kame said, walking towards him.

“No! She has to learn everything that is me or my life is over! I will be in all the headlines as the guy who likes pink or giggles like a girl or squealed when he saw a skirt!” Jin accused turning on you. You dropped your arms and took a step back. *What’s going on?!*

“Um…” you interjected, but Jin ignored you.

“Don’t try to deny anything! You are just a girl! You can’t possibly understand how much pressure is on me right now! I have to watch out for my reputation and make sure I keep you together, while I have to worry about rumors starting about me in this body being so close to the band!”

“Jin… that’s a little…” Kame trailed off.

You let out an exasperated breath of air, as if to laugh, “Pressure. You’re telling me about pressure!” your voice raised as something in you snapped. “I am miles away from my home! I’ve just been thrown into somebody else’s body! And beside worrying about how I get back into my own body, I have to worry about the entire world watching me at all times! I get that if I make one little mistake in public, the tabloids will eat it up, but you screaming at me is not helping at all! I am done with this!” You screamed. You turned around, not even paying attention to what any of the guys thought, and stormed into your room. You jumped onto the bed, burying your face in the pillow. *I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!*

 

 

:( Jin was a jerk. What are you going to do? Will you be able to handle staying much longer with him? I hope you look forward to finding out in the next chapters. PLEASE COMMENT!