1st Of Many

Switched

 

“You are seriously okay with this?” you asked shocked.

“Yeah!” they all nodded in unison.

“Why?!” you exclaimed.

“Because Jin was never as caring as you!” Junno grinned.

“Shut up…” Jin grumbled. Everyone laughed.

“This could be fun!” Maru chimed in.

“Or a catastrophe,” Koki sighed.

“Don’t be such a downer Koki-pon!” Junno sang.

Koki him, “What did you just call me?!” and a fight began. Koki jumped at Junno, knocking him off the back of the coach, making them fall to the floor with a loud thud.

“You two knock it off!” Kame yelled back at them.

“So what can we call you?” Maru asked, ignoring the battle going on behind him.

“Um… just ~~~~~ or any spin off of that,” you smiled.

Junno jumped over the couch, “How about ~~~~~-chan?”

“Sure, that’s fine,” you laughed as Junno got dragged over the back of the couch again.

“But all of you have to remember that in public you must call her ‘Jin’ and him ‘~~~~~-chan’,” Kame shouted pointing at you and Jin.

“Yes sir!” Junno saluted right before Koki tackled him at the waist.

“So just remember that you must respond to Jin when we are in public,” Kame said turning to you.

You rubbed your temples, “Got it.”

“And you Jin…” Kame started turning to Jin. “You have got to be kidding me!” Jin was already sound asleep. Kame turned to you again, “Sorry about that. You must be tired from all the flying.”

“Not really,” you said, and then you yawned loudly. Kame stared at you. “Okay maybe a little.”

Kame chuckled quietly, “Okay come on.” He grabbed your arm and began to lead you to a room.

“Actually, I would like to unpack Jin. Even though he is going to have to be getting dressed and stuff, I still don’t want him just rifling through my stuff,” you explained.

Kame nodded knowingly, “That is understandable.” Suddenly, there was a loud crash. “Well, I better go deal with them,” Kame said as he walked towards the kitchen, where the fight had moved to. You laughed and grabbed the luggage. “Oh! By the way, you remember the room you came from the other day?” Kame shouted.

“Yeah!”

“Well the room at the very end of that hall on the left can be the one for Jin.” You nodded and dragged all of the luggage down the hall. The room was a bit plain but still had color in it. You lifted one of the suitcases to the bed and opened it up. You started unpacking, refolding, and placing the clothes in the dresser. When the suitcase was nearly empty you remembered something. In the right side pocket was your charm bracelet. You opened up the pocket and grabbed it out, which made you smile. *Good thing I remembered to pack this.* You looked around the room and saw a computer sitting in the corner. *I can finish this up in a bit* You walked over to the computer, plugged in the charm, and began to type.

^^I have so much to talk about but I’ll try to make it simple. So, after I fought with my mom, I went to bed and woke up the next morning. But that isn’t the weird part. I woke up in Jin Akanishi’s body. After a lot of… mishaps? I am currently in Kat-tun’s, yes Kat-tun as in the Japanese band, apartment. Everyone believed my story and is going to allow Jin and I to live here even though we are in different bodies. They are all funny and friendly. I’ve realized Jin has got kind of a tude. But that’s understandable, considering what he’s going through. Also Kame is SUPER nice, I am glad that he is here because he has helped me a lot already. Well, I better go and finish unpacking ‘me’. This also the first of many future Entries. I will keep my entries updated on the latest happenings here, which are bound to be interesting. Bye!~^^

 

 

 

 

Totally random chapter :) but aren’t those just the greatest :) I actually wrote this last night at midnight :) well considering I am typing this part at midnight but oh well I am not going to post it till tomorrow, a.k.a. today for whoever is reading this :) as you can probably tell I am talking gibberish a bit since I am tired :) That probably explains all the smiley faces I am doing :) trying to convince myself to be happy as I am typing this…W/E! Well thank you for dealing with me. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!